PINNACLESPORTS $200 Free CFB Contest Rules

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated
ALABAMA Should get at least 3. They are a good home dog, have a better D and a senior QB. Not too often you get an undefeated team as a home dog this late in the season.

TULANE Going with Sagarin top play.

PITT Teams headed in opposite directions, Conn down th 3rd string QB. Pitt won & covered last 3 at home.

ARIZ ST UCLA has been too fortunate this season.

WISC Sentimental day.....Senior day & coach Alvarez last home game. Iowa much better @ home.

TB 54

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
UConn: Dave Wannstadt BLOWS - he sucks as a HC and will find a way to "F" things up here

North Texas: If it is good enuf for some to GOY - and it sounded convincing - why not?

Wake Forest; Scrappy Wake team I hope will stay in the game and hopefully the Crimicanes have a letdown after last week

Alabama: Marc Lawrence made this his BB on the Stardust Invite - so why not?

Wisky: HOPE this line closes where it is now @ -2.5 but i sense it will close -3. hope not

60 Points

husker

EOG Addicted
texas-roll bad teams
rice-teams loose after playing navy
e carolina-4-0 ats on road
iowa-a lot of people on wisc (alverez last game)
minn-always like minn at home

tb-51

LSU-The Road Team usually covers in this series..Bama can't score...
Ohio State-This game smells like a blowout...
Oklahoma-A&M gets out coached in this one...
Missouri- Baylor has a great WNCAA Basketball team...
Georgia-The Bulldogs are a different team with QB....

Wyoming - Going against the popular play here, I think Wyoming gets it together. They have the talent to win. BYU is slightly overrated.

Mich. St. - Taking anything more than a FG is a gift here. Minnesota can't keep up with MSU scoring wise, reducing Maroney's number of touches is key, though.

Louisiana Tech - Road fave here, only because Idaho stinks!

Wisconsin - Barry's last home game, I don't see WI losing. Their defense will play well enough and their offense is ever ready.

North Texas - taking the points against Fla Atl. Thanks, linesmakers.

tb 54

jisav

EOG Senior Member
MEMPHIS
TN Sucks...they are not very good at all

ALABAMA
Scared but Taking The Tide @ HD
Alabama does not have one of the best defenses in CFB. They have the best

TEXAS
is a much more balanced team than anybody in the Big 12

GEORGIA TECH
SEVERAL PLAYERS MAY BE SUSPENDED yellow jacket will win this game

BYU
see pitt. wyoming is fading fast

tb 57

matrix1429

EOG Addicted
TULANE- Rice is 1-7 ATS off a straight up loss take Tulane.

New Mexico- Utah is 1-8 ATS this season take New Mexico.

UAB- Central Florida is 0-6 ATS as an underdog of 3.5 to 10 points take UAB.

Texas- Texas is 8-1 ATS this season, take Texas.

Wisconsin- The fans will be really drunk on their Wisconsin made beer and will scare Iowa players.

TB53.5

One Putt

EOG Addicted
Northwestern--- Coming off big comeback. Offense should be able to keep it
close

Wisconsin --- Small number to lay at home. Iowa might still be reeling

Texas --- Should keep piling up the points to impress the computers

USC --- Big win to stay ahead of Texas

Alabama --- Take the points at home in a close defensive game

jam

EOG Veteran
Ole Miss
Solid defense all year and offense should get a spark with Flack starting.

LSU
Bama will come down to earth against a much more talented team.

Michigan State
Very inconsistent season but they should handle Minny if they play anywhere near their best form.

Buffalo
I'll take the team that can run the ball in this matchup of also-rans.

Wash ST
Weather could be a factor so I'll take the better running team.

droc

EOG Addicted
Boston College.......Nice win by NC St last week but still not sold on this team. BC is solid..........

Wisconsin.........The Badgers were embarrassed last week but should bounce back against an average Iowa team......

Wake Forest.......Possible letdown situation for Miami, will take the big home dog.......

Mich St........Spartans not playing as well as they did earlier in th eason but should keep this shootout close......

LSU.......Hard to go against Alabama at this point but I think their undefeated season comes to an end today against a very solid LSU team.......

pvcpipe

EOG Master
iowa st.
cyclones are red hot, love to play a coference home dog with division at stake
lsu
lsu will absolutely smoke bama today. bama no OL, no go to WR, home dog not enough to sway me to the points.
iowa
shown blueprint on how to shut down wisconsin last week, just stop brian calhoun. like tate to have a big game.
florida
too talented to lose. trite storyline involving spurrier a non-factor.
auburn
shockley will not play 100%, no matter what he says. low scoring game with the tigers winning outright.
tb 52

ratbelly

EOG Veteran
Iowa - I think that Wisconsin is set up for a big letdown. The public is overrating Barry's last game.

Washington State - I think offense plays with a vengance and rolls.

Rice - I think they are clearly the better team here.

Washington - too many points to give up to a similar team

Michigan State- their stock has dropped in the public eye, but they are still a great team.

Tie Breaker = 57

nevell hall

EOG Veteran
arkansas+1.5

houston nutt needs a win and they will get it today in a very low scoring affair.

washington st+4

love the home dog here with the cougars its letdown time for oregon

arizona st+3.5

asu steps up big in this shootout and wins straight up

ohio st-19

buckeyes roll in this one with their defense in a 4 td blowout

north texas+3.5

following green dobermans lead on goy

tb=59

<TABLE class=tborder id=post69846 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_69846>NAVY-
Prefer to take teams that can win the game outright, but line just seems fat and think Irish will be flat.

BUFFALO-
When we've visited the Bulls this year, they've been good to us. Better team than Kent St., at least better D. If and it's probably a big IF, Buffalo scores 17 points, they will outright.

WYOMING-
As we say at the track, go back to the place you lost your money and you'll probably regain it the next go 'round. BYU gave us one of our two losses last week in their rout, but tables get turned on this Saturday as Cowboys keep bowl hopes alive.

CLEMSON-
Sorry Glaken, even if Seminoles WERE healthy, I'm not sure I could take them here and the line is begging a Florida State pick. Tigers own visitors in Death Valley and there will be no changes there.

WASHINGTON-
Arizona as a favorite of this number??? I hate to use that as the main reason for picking a game, so I won't. Think Washington has the matchups in their favor to take this to the wire.

TB=64
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Driver

EOG Senior Member
Pinnacle:

Pinnacle:

UL-LFT. betting against RD who won last game SU on road as a DD dog.
BAMA. betting on HD who won last game while allowing 13 or less.
TEX A&M. betting on dog on an 0-3 ATS streak.
FL. betting against dog on a 3-0 ATS streak.
PUR. straight up winner is 11-2 ATS.
TB = 44.

Blue Rhino

EOG Addicted
Maryland + I look for another strong showing from the Terps after a strong showing against the Seminoles.

Oklahoma - Sooners starting to play better ball in recent weeks. Aggies are a team headed in the wrong direction.

Arizona State + UCLA was exposed last week, I think their problems continue against this strong offensive unit.

Aurburn + think the 3 points plays a big role in this defensive struggle.

Tennessee - After 4 bad games in a row I look for Vols to take all their frustrations out on an out gunned Tiger team

akillies

EOG Veteran
iowa st - home dog and revenge
east carolina - great dog team off a bye
wake forrest --another great dog team always tries hard
cal. --tedford owns usc. time for a scare
wisconcin -badgers get up for finale

Evilhomer

EOG Enthusiast
Wisc, Wisc is a good home team and is hosting Iowa which is a bad road team this year

Texas Tech, a trip to their first Cotton Bowl since 1995 is a possible destination if TT keeps winning big

LSU, LSU has won its last two trips to Tuscaloosa

USC, will keep scoring for BCS purposes

Miami, If they win out, they'll get a rematch against Florida State in the first-ever ACC championship game

TB 48

Auburn
Auburn is 9-2 ATS off a win by 21+ points.

Minnesota U
Michigan State is 7-20 ATS away off a straight up loss.

Tulane
Rice is not only 3-11 ATS in their last 14 overall, but theu have lost all 14 outright.

LSU
Alabama's offense has produced only one touchdown in its last three SEC games and is now without center JB Closner (broken leg).

Hawaii
Hawaii's offense should dominate the Aggies' bad defence.

TB : 57 points

Georgia Tech
Georgia Tech is 16-6 ATS after committing 0 turnovers.

Tulane
They have lost 14 straight football games yet they are 1? points favorites. Rice shouldn't be favored against anybody.

Arizona State
Expect Arizona State to be the more focused team, as the overachieving Bruins, just 12-13 the last two years, lose again! Take the points with ASU.

Hawaii
Utah State played their hearts out last week at home against LA Tech but made too many mistakes. Expect them to lose again.

LSU
Having the No. 4 and 9-0 team in the country not favored at home to a lower ranked team with a loss is a statement by the linesmakers. When the oddsmakers talk sharp players listen.

Tie-Breaker : 62

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Northwestern plus the points vs Ohoi St....almost 20 points is too much to give a team who can score so often, and comes up big late in games..Buckeyes will win, but it wont be a spanker...

B.Y.U. minus the points vs Wyoming...BYU playing real well of late, while Cowboys on a down-slope big time...BYU QB one of best inthe nation, and Wyoming offense wont be able to keep up in the shootout...

North Texas plus the points vs F.A.U...stealing this one from Green Doberman's poy, but I like it because upon review of the matchup, FAU can't stop therun while N. Texas is a power running team..also N. Texas trying to finish strong after a dissapointing season...

F.S.U. minus the point(s) vs Clemson...the daddy will beat the son today, and rebound big after last weeks dissapoonting loss... FSU offense will light it up and run, run , run today...also, the Free Shoes will help...

UL Lafayette minus the points vs F.I.U...being 10 minutes from FIU and reading about them every morning with my cofee and cigarettes, I know how bad FIU is..cant score and cant stop scoring...Lafayette will win by 15-25, easily...

tb:48 pts

Northern Star

EOG Enthusiast
Contest Plays:
Wisconsin ~ last home game for coach
Texas tech ~ too much offense
Kansas ~ Just needs to keep it close
Washington State ~ outright win wouldn't be a surprise
South Carolina ~ Good game take the points

Tie Breakers 51 points and 251 yards rushing

Northern Star

EveryGamblersDream

EOG Dedicated
Memphis: I don't back dd faves who can't score. what sense does that really make?

BYU: cowboys are going in the wrong direction & will get plastered

Louisiana Tech: They will have their way against a horrible Vandals defense.

Colorado: better team who will put the nail in the coffin of everyone in their division with a win today

Ball State: getting too many points against a bad team who won't stop their offense

TB: 63