PINNACLESPORTS $200 Free CFB Contest Rules

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
You must post your selections and analysis in this thread. You must post a tiebreaker. You will be required to have a minimum of 75 posts on this website before you can win any prize money.

This is an OFFICIAL FREE CONTEST for all of gamblers who want a chance to WIN a FREE ACCOUNT of $200 dollars at
www.Pinnaclesports.com

All you need to do is PICK 5 SATURDAY games ATS, sides only. Post them in this thread. You must provide a reason for each pick, even if it is only one sentence long.

We will use the CLOSING LINES from Don Best to grade.

There is only a 3-time ROLLOVER requirement before being able to claim your CASH.

Your total points for Saturday Night's UTAH STATE vs. HAWAII Game as the TIE BREAKER. Half points can be used and the winner will be the closest without going over.

No ONE player can win 2 prizes in the Pinnacle and Legendz contests the same day. If a player is in the money for both, then I will give that player the highest award I can and then I will move down the list to give more players an opportunity to win a free account.

Please remember that I will be posting a thread asking for the guys with 5-0, 4-1 records and you must notify me of your results in that thread before the deadline I post.

Good luck and Thanks to
www.Pinnaclesports.com
<!-- / message -->

sakras

EOG Dedicated
BYU
-----
BYU is playing great right now and Wyoming has lost 4 straight and is moving in the wrong direction at the wrong time.
BYU should cover easy in a high scoring game.

LA Tech
--------
LA Tech needs one more win to become bowl eligible and Idaho should not stand in their way in here.
LA Tech's offense should dominate the Vandals bad defence.

Oregon
-------
Oregon's only loss can to that of #1 seed USC and they haven't looked back since then.
Washington is getting beat up by better teams and has little chance of defeating Oregon Saturday night.

Tulane
------
Both teams are not good, however, Tulane should be able to score enough points against a very bad Owl's defence to cover the small spread.

Ball St
------
E.Michigan has been bad defensively all season and Ball St is coming in on a 2 game winning streak, lets make it 3.

tb:61

highnine

EOG Addicted
NC State
Expect a close game so not too worried about Wolfpack letdown. BC struggling a little so will go with coach that is 14-0 as road dog since taking over team.

Kentucky
Wildcats coming around now after early season injuries. Expect Vandy letdown after tough OT loss last week. Think this is way too many points as Vandy has been bad home fav under this coach, 3-5 SU and 2-6 ATS.

New Mexico
Lobos played some of their better games on the road this year while not playing well at home. Lobos had 4 TO last week and expect improvement. Lobos good road dog.

South Carolina
Gators have trouble scoring against good defenses and while Gamecocks defense maybe just a notch below good, I think this will be close, low scoring game.

Memphis
Will go with dog as Vols QB Ainge cannot be trusted to protect the ball.

TB=45

Mark's Moneymakers

EOG Dedicated
northwestern (+) vs ohio state...........no doubt ohio state is the better team, but how can you give a qb and offense like northwesterns this many points. the only thing that scares me is this looks too easy. i know osu will get at least 40 in this game, but i also know the cats will put their share of points up as well.

wisconsin (-) over iowa...........iowa has been a huge disappointment in my eyes this year. wisky the better team and playing at home. the line only being three looks easy to me, but i know it will be a tight game with wisky winning by 7-10 points.

alabama (+) vs lsu............why are bama getting points at home. talk about no respect. bama plays with a chip on there shoulder and wins a very low scoring game. looks like a 13-10 type of game to me with bama being on the winning side, hope the line stays at three though.

ucla (-) vs arizona state..........i guess we will see what ucla is made off this week. they went from one of the undefeated to getting trounced by a bad arizona team. both teams will put up alot of points in this one. my guts tells ucla plays one of there best games from start to finish and wins this one rather easily.

c florida (+) over uab.........don't really follow these two, but from what i have read c florida has really turned things around and are playing great ball, they seem to be the better team getting 8 points, i will have to take my chances with this one. i look for c florida to have their winning streak snapped, but they will get the cover here.

tie break. 57

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
Auburn +...Auburn underrated, Georgia overrated, Shockley will be rusty and Auburn defense will take over.

Missouri -...Baylor not able to stop running QBs. Missour beats and covers against inferior opponents

Mich State +...This is week Mich State plays well. Lost last week, win this week. Seems to work with this team.

Iowa +...Wiscy tough place to play but I dont see Ferenz losing 3 in a row. They let one get away last week at NU

Kansas +...Too many pts to give Kansas. They have 2nd best defense in Big12 and probably best run defense.

TB -54 pts

chonk

EOG Enthusiast
Kansas
Letdown situation for Texas.

NC State
Win over FSU a big confidence booster.

Texas Tech
TT passing game too much for OSU to handle.

Washington State
The Cougars have no problem moving the ball but they haven't been able to stop anyone. Inexperienced Ducks' QB's could be what the doctor ordered.

Wisconsin
Iowa won't recover from last week's choke.

Tie-breaker 54

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
Memphis.....Tennessee is solid defensively, but their offense is pretty weak. Too many points here.

Clemson.....Tough game here, but will go with the home team. Florida St is not as good this year as in the past.

USC....Way too many weapons for Cal to keep this game close. A blowout.

Colorado....Dont like laying points on the road, but Colorado is a pretty good team and will win this game.

Texas Tech.....Ok St will not be able to keep this one close; even at home.

TB: 51pts

opotus

EOG Veteran
Wisconsin - Iowa playing on the road after a deflating defeat

Notre Dame - always try to pick against them, and get burned, therefore...

Ohio State - just following the creeping line in this one (+3 since open)

Purdue - Illinois just plain sucks

California - going to take a flyer on the last team to beat USC, playing at home will help

TB=60

waco

EOG Dedicated
NOTRE DAME OVER NAVY - NOTRE DAME TOO TOUGH AND ON A ROLL

BAYLOR OVER MISSOURI - MISSOURI HAS MAILED IT IN FOR THE SEASON

NEBRASKA OVER KAN ST - NEBRASKA WILL BOUNCE BACK AFTER TOUGH LOSS LAST WEEK

MINN OVE MICH ST - MINN TOO GOOD AT HOMEFOR MICH ST.

UCLA OVER ARIZ ST - UCLA WILL COME BACK AFTER BLOW OUT LAST YEAR

T.B - 75

OVBALL

EOG Addicted
OVBALL's PICKS

OVBALL's PICKS

T.Tech...........better O and D easy cover here on the road.

ARZ...............home win by 23

UCLA .........looking for a bowl bid....home too.

Wisky............best big 10 team gets easy win.

SC...........Stevie pounds his old team BIG TIME.

TB.....58

neel

EOG Enthusiast
Oklahoma
TEXAS A&M is 3-12 ATS (-10.2 Units) as an underdog over the last 3 seasons.
TEXAS A&M is 2-12 ATS (-11.2 Units) in road games over the last 3 seasons.

Wisconsin
WISCONSIN is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) in home games against conference opponents over the last 2 seasons

Rice
TULANE is 41-62 ATS (-27.2 Units) as an underdog since 1992.
RICE is 31-15 ATS (+14.5 Units) in home games against conference opponents since 1992.

Colorado
COLORADO is 6-0 ATS (+6.0 Units) when the line is +3 to -3 over the last 2 seasons.
COLORADO is 7-0 ATS (+7.0 Units) in weeks 10 through 13 over the last 3 seasons.
COLORADO is 30-13 ATS (+15.7 Units) in November games since 1992.

Oregon
OREGON is 11-2 ATS (+8.8 Units) off a win against a conference rival over the last 3 seasons.
OREGON is 16-5 ATS (+10.5 Units) after playing a conference game over the last 3 seasons.
WASHINGTON ST is 1-8 ATS (-7.8 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.

tb-57

GamblingBrain

EOG Addicted
<TABLE class=tborder id=post68388 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_68388><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Nc St- Better team, always does better as a dog and on the road. Underperformed all year and amato's job is on the line. Bc's offense vs Nc st D matches up well for the wolfpack. NC wins st up

Northwestern- Play on team for me most of the year. Ohio St is scary against an NW team that has been giving up points all year. Basanez will face his toguhest test in Ohio St D. He get it done again losing a close game to the buckeyes.

Memphis- Lot of points, tenn looked much improved last week with fulmer at the helm calling the plays. Should continue but still a growing prcoess. Memphis will try to run the ball and slow the game down. Low scoring game but Tenn doesnt win by 19.5

BYU- Two teams going diff way, BYU offense is rolling and Wyomin on the lother hand is struggling to make plays. BYU continues its rise and WY continues it fall, big win

Ball St- Much the same as above, momentum play. A ball st team with building confidence vs a team with falling. emotions play a big part in football. i'll take the dog to win its third straight..

tiebreaker 44.5
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Brock

EOG Dedicated
Iowa They have beaten Wisc. the past three years.

Purdue Illinois is having trouble staying close to any team
this year and I see another blow out.

Ariz St UCLA and Ariz St have been playing fairly close
to each other this year, I like getting points with
Arizona St.

Ohio St Northwestern has faltered of late so Ohio St will
have a big edge at home.

BYU they have beat Wyoming 8 of the last 10 games.

tie 61 points.

TULANE- Rice is 1-7 ATS off a straight up loss take Tulane.

New Mexico- Utah is 1-8 ATS this season take New Mexico.

UAB- Central Florida is 0-6 ATS as an underdog of 3.5 to 10 points take UAB.

Texas- Texas is 8-1 ATS this season, take Texas.

Wisconsin- The fans will be really drunk on their Wisconsin made beer and will scare Iowa players.

TB 51

tango papa

EOG Addicted
So Fla - 4-1 ATS L5, Syr 0-5 L5 Pitt - Seems to have found themselves at home TY. 3-0 ATS L3. UConn 0-2 on Conf Rd. Ball St - My adopted team TY. 4-1 ATS L5. Iowa St - 4-0 ATS L4 and getting points! Stanford - Play on smart kids getting points on the road. 5-0 ATS L5 including 3-0 on Rd. TB:69

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Syracuse....should be a close low scoring game
Michigan st....get back on winning track
Iowa....outright win
Auburn....should not be getting points
Alabama....stay undefeated

TB-58

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated
OKLAHOMA: a m is terrible on the road
MARYLAND: terps off a week off, unc off a terrible stretch
MICHIGAN: hoosiers packed it in for the year
MINNESOTA: gophers will run all day on spartan seive like d
IOWA ST: buffs not the same tean on the road, cyclones in revenge game

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
:+waving-5

miami,ohio: the redhawks will be up for this key game; as they are peaking now...huge bet

iowa st: another good team; slowly getting better, and under the radar

wisky: coach's last reg season g at camp randall; sob; but seriously; barry and the boyz will come to play

tcu: just a lot, lot, very lot better that opponent

hawaii: rainbows humiliate the farmboys who try to find a hula tree in paradise

ty

gl

68.5 = tb

gl

:smoke

The_One

EOG Enthusiast
Georgia-Shockley is back and laying the small # at home shouldn't be a problem.

Colorado-Only two loses this year were to the # 2 and 3 teams in the country.

Wisconsin-Last home game for a very likable coach before retirement. Fans and team should be pumped against a dissapointing a Iowa team.

NCSt.-BC going in the wrong direction and St. off a great win will continue here.

Colorado St.- The Rams are money at home and should win by double digits.

Tiebreaker 61

red26

EOG Enthusiast
Ole Miss - - Ark's frosh qb takes to the road to face a tough miss defense. Sr QB Spurlock and the defense alone should handle the hogs enough to cover the small number. Emotional edges all go to Ole Miss here - hopefully their special teams show up

Washington St -- Again in the vein of new qb's on the road - Wash St has played everybody close of late at home - good chance to grab the win here as oregon is stuck between the big home sr day win over Cal and Oreg st.

Pittsburgh -- Pitt was improving going into the l'ville game - didn't have enough chances with the ball and drops killed their shot to stay in it. They still need 2 wins to go to a bowl and in their home finale should lay the wood to uconn who is going in the opposite direction of the panthers.

Arizona St -- fade of UCLA off their season bursting loss last week. Injuries to the UCLA oline and maurice drew + Arz's very balanced offense = like the +3.5 availble now.

Iowa St -- With RB Hicks back this team is much better and has destroyed their last 3 opponents. Step up here in class but they're fetching points at home = good value.

TP: 62

Green's 5-play for Saturday:

ga. tech plus at UVA

Love fading Cavs in this spot as they are team adrift and beset with injuries. Jackets have been solid all year when Ball was healthy and see no reason to not believe an outright win here for the better team.

RICE - point tulane

Captain Obvious says the winless Owls shouldn't be favored over anybody. Further analysis and the road down Contrarian St. reveals Owls are better team than Green Wave and ooze value in this line.

Iowa St. + FG colorado

After early season hiccup Cyclones have been running on all cylinders. Buffs are class of Big 12's weaker division but no how hard it is to get out of Ames with a victory. Meyer and co. should have enough in them for the small ML upset.

TCU - whatever unlv

A steamroller going up against the lady tied to the tracks. Rebels may get QB Steichen back but it doesn't matter since he won't be able to throw anyway. That puts him on par with his mate Jackson. Vegas can't stop anyone and certainly not the Froggie Express. Only danger is big spread giving up a back-door cover, but methinks Horny water boys can keep Rebel Red out of the end zone in the waning moments of a blowout.

n. tex + FLA. ATL.

This line stunned me. Mean Green over early season problems and up against Sun Belt bottom dwellers. This game could be played in the Atlantic and it wouldn't matter, action points on the Mean Green all day long.

TB: 82 points

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
kelp0027 said:
:+waving-5

miami,ohio: the redhawks will be up for this key game; as they are peaking now...huge bet

iowa st: another good team; slowly getting better, and under the radar

wisky: coach's last reg season g at camp randall; sob; but seriously; barry and the boyz will come to play

tcu: just a lot, lot, very lot better that opponent

hawaii: rainbows humiliate the farmboys who try to find a hula tree in paradise

ty

gl

68.5 = tb

gl

:smoke

miami ohio does not play this sat; it playze next tues, and i included it erroneously...

bad mistake, i remain embarrassed ; and in need of a long vacation; relaxing at a no-limit hold-em table somewhere...lol..

if possible; i would like to substitute cent fla for miami oh

cent fla: + points..might win outrite; has been improving from the start of season; and has thrown off losing attitudes

ty

gl

:+signs9-1

Purdue
Illinois: 0-9 ATS away off a conference loss by 10+ points
Purdue: 6-0 ATS at home off a home win

Michigan
Indiana: 0-7 ATS away off 3+ conference games
Michigan: 10-3 ATS in the second half of the season

LSU
LSU: 10-2 ATS in road games
Alabama: 12-27 ATS at home after allowing 14 points or less

Miami (Florida)
Miami FL: 10-2 ATS off a straight up win as an underdog
Wake Forest: 0-6 ATS at home after forcing 1 or 0 turnovers

Arkansas State
Troy State: 0-7 ATS away off an ATS win
Arkansas State: 6-0 ATS off BB games scoring 14 points or less

57 points

sell24

EOG Senior Member
BYu -Wyoming has mailed it in for the year
Uab - must win for the Blazers. .they need this game to go bowling
ECarolina - i think they can hang within a td
W. Mich - they have really turned it on lately. .i like the home fav here
S.Carolina - ill take Spurrier to stay within the number at home against former team. . Urban needs the win but Spurrier wants it more

Tb= 61.5

THE POSTMAN!

EOG Veteran
1. Wisky - love them at home, at less than a FG.
2. Kent - should be able to throw up 40 this week
3. BYU - the class of this conference
4. Nevada - an ats covering machine this year.
5. Miami - not trying to have a letdown after a great win.

Fordfield

EOG Addicted
Oklahoma
Oklahoma 5-1 ATS Vs Texas Am
Connecticut
Connecticut 11-1 Ats
Virgina
Virgina 11-2 ATS as home Favorite
Navy
Navy 11-3 ATS VS Norte Dame
San Deigo
San Deigo 22-9 under off a home game

jerbeek

EOG Senior Member
Boston College - Letdown for NC State after last weeks upset.

Ohio State - Defense will shut NW, running game should provide lots of production.

Michigan State - Don't think the Gopher defense can stop them, look for a shootout so will take points.

K State - I am a Husker fan, they suck!

Wisconsin - Barry's last home game!

TB - 56

HuskerFan

EOG Senior Member
wisky over iowa...iowa 1-3 on the road...wisky on the other hand plays much better at home still without a loss...line is reasonable seeing the home/road discrepency and win/loss records 5-4/8-2...i think iowa might be crushed after last weeks loss vs nwestern combine that with this being alvarez last game as coach, i think the players send him out on a winning note...

lsu over bama...hate going against the tide in this game as i really like this team and the defense they play but i think their run ends vs lsu. Lsu could easily be undefeat also in this game as they lost to Tenn after having a nice lead in a game after the hurricane tragedy...i think lsu has the better offense of the 2 teams with both defenses being very stout...i actually think the under is the play in this game...but for this contest purpose ill side with lsu as they do the bcs a huge favor and knock off the tide...

s carolina over fla...SC off 2 big wins on the road and now come home for their biggest game of the season. Spurrier quietly putting together a nice 1st year at SC and will be out for blood in this game. Fla the more talented team but i like SC at home grabbing a few in what could be a close game....

nwestern over ohiost...love grabbing almost 20 with this team...they play for 60minutes, dont quit and seem to have everything going their way...see last weeks win vs iowa...they seem to score on everyone...lets see what they can do vs the buckeyes and their defense...line going in the opposite direction IMO...and 17 could very well be enough to cover this big spread...i wouldnt be surprised in the least to see this a very close game...

missouri over baylor...have faded the bear last 4 weeks going 3-1 in the process...really dont like backing mizz in this spot as they are 0-2 last 2 (both on the road) scoring only 16 in the 2 games...the good news is they are now coming home and they are still playing for a bowl game and will not take the bears lightly...baylor on the other hand finally had a bad game after giving 100% effort in every game but 1Q vs TT (the 4th where they were outscored 22-0)...I loved Texas last week and they smashed them 62-0...im gonna continue to fade the bears now until they get off the snide....

tiebreaker 60

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
NCSU....Seem to be playing well right now..beat Fla St on the road also.

UAB...another team playing well right now...great QB

Mayland...just a play AGAINST the Heels

Col St...Pretty good at home but more of a play against the other team

Northwestern.....Hoping they have just enough offense to cover...lol

TB....63pts

cmogly

EOG Enthusiast
Miami
WF probably won't score so the Canes only need 3 scores.

Wisconsin
Home field the difference with these two.

LSU
Two great D's, only one O.

Michigan State
Need to win here to be Bowl eligible.

UConn
Huskies can run the ball enough to keep it close.

tb = 58

Coast2Coast

EOG Senior Member
Memphis + @ Tennessee
Even though the Vols? run defense is tough, the underdog Tigers may outrush the Vols with DeAngelo Williams, the nation?s leading rusher at 184 ypg and 6.8 ypc. And even if this big dog just hangs close to the Vols in the rushing stats, they should be in this game. And have to wonder about the Vols? mental state here after another loss last week that has taken them out of a chance at any meaningful bowl game. This game is much more significant for Memphis than it is for Tennessee as it?s a chance for Memphis. The Tigers have upset the Vols before and have covered 4 straight in this matchup. UT is just 2-12 ATS as favorites and with all the struggles they?ve had on offense, it?s hard to see them suddenly putting it all together.

Wisconsin ? vs. Iowa
The last second loss vs. Northwestern has to have taken something out of this Iowa team that hasn?t played its best ball on the road anyway. I?m not sold on Wisky?s defense but last week?s meltdown exposed the fact that the Iowa defense ? particularly the secondary -- has significant issues too. And I see no way Wisky loses Barry Alvarez? last home game. The Gods of the Big Ten (or the officials for that matter) aren?t going to let that happen.

Alabama + vs. LSU
The Bengal Tigers of LSU travel to Tuscaloosa, Alabama on Saturday to face the Crimson Tide. This Bama team reminds me a lot of Gene Stallings? last Bama team?.great defense and an offense that struggles to score points. Now I?m not saying this Bama team will win a national championship like that Bama team did, but the public perception of the Bama offense being a bit lame is why the Tide are three point home dogs here. Despite the lack of impressive numbers, I?ll take Brody Croyle as the more seasoned big game QB. LSU has a flashier offense and Russell is a talented QB, but the Bama defense and particularly the secondary will be the best D that LSU has seen all year. And Bama RB Darby is a big game player who should find the running room a bit easier against LSU than the LSU backs will find against Bama. Say what you will about Mike Shula, Les Miles hasn?t exactly done much to deserve a ?great coach? label yet either.

Ohio State - vs. Northwestern
The line is inflated a little to take a little more NU money. But it's inflated for good reason IMO. OSU offense has awakened and I still think their D is one of the top three in the nation. Northwestern was shut down by a Michigan D to zero points in the second half and even Iowa held NU down to 14 points for 57 minutes. Iowa had a dozen chances to make a play and their secondary couldn't do it. OSU's secondary is full of playmakers. NU has always had trouble stopping power teams and don't see this NU defense stopping the Buckeye bulldozer.

Georgia - vs. Auburn
Shockley is back at QB, but Dawgs defense wins this one. Auburn QB Cox has struggled against outstanding defenses and this Dawgs D is the best one he will see yet.

Tie breaker/Total Points 65
<!-- / message -->

minnyace01

EOG Addicted
SOUTH FLORIDA - On the road, you need to control the ball on the ground. The Bulls will do that. Syracuse is also a very poor team, even at home.

OHIO STATE - The Buckeyes will be able to do as they want on offense and have the defensive speed to contain the Wildcats.

UCLA - After a letdown of enormous proportions, Arizona State will feel the brunt of it.

ALABAMA - Should be a defensive struggle, but LSU will make a turnover to decide the game.

MISSISSIPPI - In a close game, I'll take the home team here.

Tiebreaker - 56

Outlaw

EOG Enthusiast
1) Wake Forest- Getting lots of points at home for a good rushing team. I smell trouble for the Canes.
2) Clemson- Florida St loses outright to worse teams than Clemson, so it goes again.
3) Wisconsin- home field makes the difference here
4) Navy- Notre Dame overlooks them and they cover
5) Auburn - underrated team I like to bet on, roll tigers

55 prnts

:+excited-

Slight Favorite

EOG Addicted
South Carolina (+)
Spurrier holds a grudge like no other, ask Georgia. Although he won't say it publicly he's pissed Florida didn't at least ask him to return to the sidelines. Steve sticks it to Urban and the Gators.

Memphis (+)
The Tigers always give Tennessee fits, this year won't be any different.

Wisconsin (-)
Alvarez's last game as coach at Camp Randall. Iowa not exactly road warriors, lay the points.

Georgia Tech (+)
The Jackets matchup well with Virginia and should win this game.

LSU (-)
I usually like home dogs however, Alabama losing its starting center and having to face the interior D-Line of LSU is too big of a mismatch to ignore.

TB: 53.5

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
texas A&M plus points (Oklahoma is a disaster of a team and if they win its ugle. A&M to win this game outright!)

Georgia Tech better on both sides of the ball, wins by 10 as a dog!!

Kentucky +11 another dog that will win outright, vandy let down after the crushign loss last week great angle.

Arizona minus the points (last week no fluke very good Arizona wins by 28 opver a terrible Offensive team in washington

Illinois (this game not as strong as top 4 but the Purdyue QB is so horrible that I could see them only scoring 21 points an winning 21-7 type of game take the Illini)

tie 49

stump

EOG Veteran
fsu - bobby does not lose to his son again

florida - spurrier runs out of magic

oregon st - stanford loses big this week

nc - defense forces md mistakes

washington state - oregon due for a losss

bobofarabia

EOG Enthusiast
Utah Ute's. Like the solid balanced offense against an average defense that give's up almost 30 a game.

OU vs little aggies All Day Peterson gets 200 + yards rushing vs #12 ranked Big 12 D.

Missouri -8 over a fading Baylor squad

Florida -South Carolina has NO offense thus Florida should and will keep a TD margin over SC

Iowa St-ISU playing well behind Meyer & Hicks, been very good as dog lately and nice home field edge.

tb - 60

WizardofWins

EOG Dedicated
Purdue over Illinois

Purdue finally explodes afteravery poor showing this year

Wisconsin over Iowa

Last Home game for Alvarez....Wisc 12-0 at home last 2 years, 4-1 ATS this year(could have gotten a push with loss)

Stanford over Oregon St

Last time Harris coached against Ore St he won, I see an upset here, after playing USC this should be easy for the Cards

Georgia Over Auburn

Big Game.....Primetime....I'll take the home team with the QB back against the team I thought was overrated all year

Florida St over Clemson

I'll take the Noles after that performance last week, even in Death Valley I see the Noles winning by double digits

TB 69

fading the public is the method of use. Pick is followed by percentage that picked that team on wagerline. I also took a couple of favorites that the public is against. Since public money is usually on the favorite, when a dog is picked heavy, it is usually a good sign.

utah state (23%)
c mich (27%)
ohio state (32%)
idaho (31%)
wash state (32%)

51 points