Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

i will knock out some of these top guys for sure. i took out i think 8 guys only other time i played with my genius strategy of going all in all the time :btj:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

He's in Coasta Rica right now i think, i believe he starts traveling tommorrow to get to Vegas though

not 100% sure

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Guy finally called. Left voicemail saying to call his cell tomorrow to discuss things. That's got to be good, right? Who would call at 11 to tell you that you didn't get the job. Sounded good, fingers crossed.

You can always fall back on slangin some dope if you have to, dont forget about that option. I will run fantasy if you get locked up.

biggamer3

EOG Master

You know it will be a great year when your 3 top pitchers have these updates all at the same time:

Bumgarner not sharp for S.F.

Hanson roughed up in shortened debut

Kennedy rocked on Saturday

biggamer3

EOG Master

Guy finally called. Left voicemail saying to call his cell tomorrow to discuss things. That's got to be good, right? Who would call at 11 to tell you that you didn't get the job. Sounded good, fingers crossed.
timely I dont know a flying fuck about your situation or who this guy is or anything. But if i had to guess I would assume they want you since they keeping you updated

tripp

EOG Master

might have to switch things up and go two arms. working on a deal to send CC packing :pop:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tucks keep getting his ass torn up by kelly like tuck

David Wright said Wednesday morning that he has a tear of the rectus abdominis in his left side.