Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tripp, how the fuck are you MIA all day when it was 2 picks from your spot after last night? And you don't leave anyone your number. What a dick move.

tripp

EOG Master

Sorry some of us worked today pal and the kids i was with had a field trip. Draft room doesnt work on my phone, tried to get in earlier

Anyways took Maxy pad, rjt is up

J

joeybagadonuts

Tuck,

My friend just cashed on UNC Ash 1h +460

:LMAO

Integrity

EOG Master

top 3 draft blockers so far

1. tripp-- couldnt just give a number
2. cee-- his time >>>>>>>>>> our time
3. unlv game-- cost us a bunch of picks while everyone was around

J

joeybagadonuts

Tegs, you dumbass.

Send to me, not TTP/.

:shoot:

Integrity

EOG Master

no, no...it's fine

we pick twice before TTP so its not like he can take the picks and make them himself

plus, he's doing a great job at keeping the draft going while tripp n cee keep us waiting all day

Integrity

EOG Master

shoulda sent to you joey but didnt know you'd actually make an appearance in the draft room :LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey acts like he's gonna be up before noon west coast time.

I'm usually up early at the gym these days, pal.

Plus, if there are games to bet, I'm awake. I love going full degenerate mode for march madness. I've made 40+ plays the last 2 days.

:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

I hate betting against ND this year. So little talent, but somehow get it done very often. No doubt Xavier is the more talented squad here, so them at + money should be a no brainer bet. Iffy on if i can pull the trigger though

tripp

EOG Master

Marquette -4.5 vs Murray St is the line for Saturday.

A little higher than I thought it would open (when considering they were only -6 vs BYU for some reason), but still not high enough. I respect Murray st but dont think they match up well with quette at all. Should be another smooth game for Quette here

rjt721

EOG Master

Marquette -4.5 vs Murray St is the line for Saturday.

A little higher than I thought it would open (when considering they were only -6 vs BYU for some reason), but still not high enough. I respect Murray st but dont think they match up well with quette at all. Should be another smooth game for Quette here
Smooth game. :houra

Tripp, great writeup. Sign me up for the season long package for a dime. :scooter

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tegs is a fucknut too

He is gone. He says he qued them but forgot to put on auto so they wont be picked.

Starting to believe Chute did have the highest IQ at Capwins:shoot:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

LMAO he puts it in que for "us" but doesnt put it on auto :LMAO

I guess we put draft on hold until Saturday night?

Integrity

EOG Master

damn, i knew MC was gonna be up all super early too

oh well, only 2 hours for me holding things up at early morning so thats not bad. if it were prime hours, that'd have been fucked up of me lol

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

News: Although Philadelphia second baseman Chase Utley is expected to make his Grapefruit League debut next week, the Phillies are exploring the possibility of adding another infielder via trade, CSNPhilly.com reports. Philadelphia general manager Ruben Amaro Jr. continues to state publicly he is not concerned about the 33-year-old veteran, but manager Charlie Manuel said he is. "I'm concerned with Chase," Manuel told reporters. "I'm always concerned with Chase. Once we get him to where he want him to be he can play. But I don't know when that's going to be. I want him to be a real good percentage. Will he every be 100 percent? I don't know."

J

joeybagadonuts

Tegs,

Who the fuck are these clowns you are drafting? You do realize we need some actual guys that can hit to go with our ace staff, right?

:+clueless