REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

you look like one of my childhood friends
he has an off the wall personality too....crazy how people are so alike but yet so diff

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:mutley but no blonde one didn't leak the info. i'm a detective and i found you on my own.

cheapseats

EOG Master

kinger wants me in the back office, but i told him brickabronie and the googelies here will have none of it....

Teddy kgb

Banned

Watching "Jake and Jill" right now and the scene at the park with the Mexican Grandma is the fvcking funniest shit I ever scene..

diogee

yeah. adam sandler movie...has some pretty funny shit.

diogee

birdhouse out stomping through the dakoter swamp lands before time looking for my facebook. :lol

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index.ssf/2012/03/police_lack_of_7-11_sausages_s.html

A New Jersey woman became so enraged when she discovered a convenience store had no fully heated sausages she tried to attack an employee and then had to be pepper-sprayed by police early Friday.

Brittany C. Glanville, 25, a hip hop music fan, was charged with disorderly conduct, the News of Cumberland County reported.

Her sausage rage apparently erupted when she arrived at a 7-Eleven in Bridgeton around 3:00am local time and discovered there were no sausages in the store's hot dog cooker, the paper said.

Police, who arrived after a panic alarm was sounded, pulled up as she was trying to throw something at the clerk's head, according to Chief Mark Ott.

As an officer entered the store, he said Glanville was attempting to climb over the counter to attack the clerk, the paper reported.

The officer said after arresting Glanville, he put her in the back of his patrol car, where she tried to kick out the windows and had to be pepper-sprayed into submission.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

The Spicy Big Bite is juicy, tangy and brings just enough heat to actually satisfy a chili-
head without overpowering the more subtle aspects such as the onions.
Okay, nothing
here is remotely subtle. This is big, bold and not for those who like to dine on the tamer side of
the flavor spectrum.

....there is also a place in my heart for fantastic mystery meat eaten in a parking lot
filled with broken beer bottles and stray cats.

Review excerpts from:
http://www.grubgrade.com/2012/03/04/review-spicy-big-bite-from-7-eleven/

diogee

slept more than i've slept in forever jarjajrarj...pretty sure it would have been 15 hours straight if i wasn't woken for a little bit. :scooter

diogee

funny stuff there :lol the alarm clock you can't just shut off or hit the snooze button on.

she is Getta Lottalovin from the chippewah....we need a dinner recipe to keep her healthy and plump...any idieas?