Good Morning EOG

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..good morn pete; baby, today we are hot; the world is our oyster; and we're gonna find some pearls..!!!

get um gen

gl

:+thumbs-2

Morning guys. I have a fasting blood test in 3 hours, anyone know if you're allowed to have coffee in the 8 hours prior to one of these?

No food for 8 hours prior I know, but no coffee either??

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Jimmy, I had blood work recently and they just said no food. There was no mention of drinks, but I am no doctor.

Good luck to you

I figured you may have had something like this recently General thanks, and I know Kelp is around my age.

Mrs H says her Doctor told her black coffee was OK prior to a fasting blood test.

Hmmm...

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..good mornin' america;

can't you see me; i'm your native son..

i'm tha train they call....

the city of new orleans..

i'll be gone a thousand miles...

when tha day is done....

gl pete..!!!

:cheers

The General

Good morning.

Jimmy, did ya get the results yet? Doubtful, but best o' wishes.

Enjoy the day, ALL!

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
..good mornin' gen:

life is gr8; giving a talk today; worried; didn't sleep well; now i am worried, tired, and sleepy

lol

wonder if hoffa got the prostate marker in his blood draw???

gl

:eek:

Standard blood panel taken as I switched physicans. Cholesterol, Thyroid, Diabetes, etc. I see the Doctor next Friday for the test results and a full physical along with the dreaded West Hollywood Handshake for prostate. I'm sure he'll recommend losing 15ish pounds and stopping smoking. Cholesterol levels may be high due to the Haagen-Dazs factor (damn that stuff is good).

dirty

EOG Master
YOu got To hate when Docs Switch from Dr. Jecklye and Dr. JellyFinger...:eek:

Good Luck Hoffer....and you are right that Hagen-Das is some good shit...haven't eaten any in a while...As It is too Rich for me sometimes...makes me sick to eat too much...:rolleyes:

Thank God there's some real sports to watch today:

"Korea does the Americans a huge favor by topping Japan 2-1, meaning U.S. will make the WBC semis if it can beat Mexico on Thursday. Cuba advances with a win over P.R."

The General

Good morning EOG

Get your prostate checked annually after 40 or so, USA got whipped again in bases, a 12 seed beat a 5 for the 6th straight year & today is St Patricks day.

Enjoy it if you can. :cheers

The General

I'm not sure Kelp. Dad is from alabama and mom is from kentucky. Their parents from the same and I am unsure before that. I never have did one of them family root traces.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..we're all irisht;

on st pat's day;

they used to dye the harbour green in savannah , ga. on st p's day..!!!

gl

:eek:

The General said:
Lots of things to try and make money on today.
I only found 1 General. Cuba/D.R. under 8.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blk-title colSpan=7>World Baseball Classic Baseball - Sat 3/18</TD></TR><TR class=wht-title bgColor=#16177c><TD colSpan=3>Game</TD><TD noWrap>Run Line</TD><TD noWrap>Money Line</TD><TD noWrap>Total Runs</TD><TD>More </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> Sat 3/18</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>975</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Cuba</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> +1.5 +123 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>+205 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> OVER 8 -115 <TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> 12:00 PM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>976</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Dominican Republic</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> -1.5 -133 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>-231 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> UNDER 8 +105 </TD><TR bgColor=#d0d0d0><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> Sat 3/18</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>977</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Japan</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> -1.5 -103 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>-158 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> OVER 6.5 +106 <TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0d0><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> 07:00 PM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>978</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Korea</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> +1.5 -107 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>+143 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> UNDER 6.5 -116 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
hey; jimbo..!!!

hey; jimbo..!!!

:D ..

i always wanted to have a buddy called jimmy:

just so i could call 'em jimbo..

just like angel on rockford files...

gl

:rolleyes:

Jimmy Hoffa said:
I only found 1 General. Cuba/D.R. under 8.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blk-title colSpan=7>World Baseball Classic Baseball - Sat 3/18</TD></TR><TR class=wht-title bgColor=#16177c><TD colSpan=3>Game</TD><TD noWrap>Run Line</TD><TD noWrap>Money Line</TD><TD noWrap>Total Runs</TD><TD>More </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Sat 3/18</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>975</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Cuba</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>+1.5 +123 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>+205 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>OVER 8 -115 <TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>12:00 PM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>976</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Dominican Republic</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>-1.5 -133 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>-231 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>UNDER 8 +105 </TD><TR bgColor=#d0d0d0><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Sat 3/18</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>977</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Japan</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>-1.5 -103 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>-158 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>OVER 6.5 +106 <TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d0d0d0><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>07:00 PM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>978</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Korea</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>+1.5 -107 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>+143 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>UNDER 6.5 -116 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks mr. Hoffa ,I rode that easy 3-1 under :cheers

The General

Good morning EOG

Jimmy, I think I made about 10 wagers yesterday.

I lost

It's all good today though. :+thumbs-2

Take care everyone!

Good Morning Boys.

A few items of note happend on this day:

44 BCE - Julius Caesar's funeral.
1899 - At Sing Sing prison, Martha M. Place becomes the first woman executed in an electric chair.
1916 - Albert Einstein publishes his theory of relativity.
1922 - The USS Langley is commissioned as the first United States Navy aircraft carrier.
1952 - The United States Senate ratifies a peace treaty with Japan.
1966 - The World Cup is stolen from Central Hall, London
1969 - In Gibraltar, John Lennon and Yoko Ono get married.
1976 - Patty Hearst is found guilty of the armed robbery of a San Francisco, California bank.

And born on this day were:
1906 - Ozzie Nelson, American actor and band leader (d. 1975)
1928 - Fred Rogers, American children's television host (d. 2003)
1937 - Jerry Reed, American musician
1948 - Bobby Orr, Canadian hockey player
1950 - Carl Palmer, British musician (Emerson, Lake & Palmer)
1984 - Marcus Vick, American football player

Morning all.

Nothing much to bet on for 2 more weeks General. Maybe a hockey game here or there... Worst part of hibernation is the end of spring training, you can almost taste the season opening now.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

monr to ya;

lol

jynx services fer sale..

need your fav team to win

i'll bet the opponent; your team guaranteed to win..!!!

gl

:hung

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated
good morning general everyday is a great day..... :cheers

SIR DO I HAVE PERMISSION TO GO TO THE IP IN AUGUST...LOL THANKS GOOD LCUK:+cool-1+