EOG Poker Tonight - 9 PM???

It looks like they operate on WORLD time, not US time.

Will the game be moved to 8 or remain as they schedule it?

Thank you,
Joe

dirty

EOG Master
We will have to check as the Sunday game is at 8 usually so it may be at 7 tonite.....But we will get it figured out.......The WED Games are at 9...:cheers Thanks for the Reminder Fred Rutherford:+signs8-1

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
The General said:
Not sure if I will be around or not. I will try and get the cook to fill in if not.

And why wouldn't you be ?!? :mad:

:+signs8-7 You make it that much more fun!

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
Thanks General! All I can say is that the other forum I'm going to much less now is deader than a doornail! I like it here at EOG!!!! :+thumbs-2

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
the reason for this is VERY simple

8P EST and 9P EDT are the SAME times

unless someone goes in and changes the time to 8P EDT it will stay at the time now - 9P just like when we "fall back" in october that sunday unless someone changes the time the tourney will start @ 7P because 8P EDT and 7P EST are the SAME time. i sell stuff on eBay and like my auctions to close during the 11A-Noon (Pacific) hour. for my auctions that close this upcoming week i started them LAST week during the 10-11A hour

someone might wanna make a note of this for the future

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
finished 3rd not too bad............thanks again shrink:+thumbs-2

whoever that layemdown guy is he's a rude mofo............i have A 9......he had k 10 flop came out and gave us nothing he goes all in i call (figured he was bluffing)....i was right he was...........well he turned a 10........big deal don't mind getting a bad beat put on me.....it happens........but when he put a bad beat on me and then right after it happens instead of sayin good game he says "idiot why did you call that?".........well that gets under my skin:+signs8-7 ..............sorry but do i have a reason to be a lil upset???

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
At least I finished seventh and got on the final table. My best finish on the Freeroll so far. Thanks Shrink!!!! :+thumbs-2

Glad I could win it on your birthday shrink, your right sabian that guy was a jerk.

Thanks for the tourney Ken:+thumbs-2

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
wrigley said:
Glad I could win it on your birthday shrink, your right sabian that guy was a jerk.

Thanks for the tourney Ken:+thumbs-2

congrats on the win wrigley:cheers :cheers I apologize for arguing like that but just didn't like him calling me an idiot right after he put that bad beat on me........I was glad to see you won!! Not sure if he's a regular here but if so you know who you are and sir you have no class.......

bigdog

EOG Member
sabian06 said:
finished 3rd not too bad............thanks again shrink:+thumbs-2

whoever that layemdown guy is he's a rude mofo............i have A 9......he had k 10 flop came out and gave us nothing he goes all in i call (figured he was bluffing)....i was right he was...........well he turned a 10........big deal don't mind getting a bad beat put on me.....it happens........but when he put a bad beat on me and then right after it happens instead of sayin good game he says "idiot why did you call that?".........well that gets under my skin:+signs8-7 ..............sorry but do i have a reason to be a lil upset???
Well, what do you know? I am far from a regular on here SABIAN, but after your crying and carrying on last night I figured that I would get on here and see what YOU had to say! I think the last time i was on here was Oct or Nov. of last year. So, yes you are right about part of your story, you having A9 and me having K 10. Now i don't remember what the flop was exactly, but i believe at the very worst i had a gutshot str8 draw. Flop comes and I make a fairly big bet, one that nobody would call unless they had something, or were chasing. You called. 4th st. comes up and I go all in, IM ON A DRAW BUT MAINLY BLUFFING AND TRYING TO GET YOU OUT OF THE POT!!!. You called with NOTHING. Of course you claim to know i was bluffing.. (ya right) Bottom line is you got rivered and were pissed off about it as I wouldn't have been to happy myself after sitting there in the thick of things for over 2hrs. You got pissed off at the fact that you got rivered and started making comments. I NEVER CALLED YOU AN IDIOT. N E V E R. I told you that it was a bad call, AFTER you getting pissed off and making comments to me. I only play poker on here, thats it. My wife was laughing at you sitting there crying and complaining like a lil girl. GROW UP, ITS POKER. BAD BEATS HAPPEN. IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO GET PISSED AND MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT ME RIVERING YOU AND HOW F'ED UP IT WAS THEN YOU BETTER BE ABLE TO TAKE IT LIKE A MAN. There was another guy in the room laughing at your non stop crying, you went on and on for 10 minutes, at least! Its poker, it was FREE, and didn't cost you a thing! Sorry it ruined your night that you had to go crying about it.. Take it like a man.. YOU HAD NO BUSINESS BEING IN THAT HAND WITH A HIGH CARD.. YOU SIT THERE FOR 2.5 HRS AND PLAY A HAND LIKE THAT WITH NOTHING???!!! YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED. Hope your crying and complaining made you feel better.. If you are gonna tell a story, tell it like it was. I didn't call you anything. You opened the can of worms and the BIG DOG HAD TO EAT! See ya next Sunday.:+signs8-1

bigdog

EOG Member
Sorry bout all the BS last night Wrigley. But I have to say, it was a pleasure going heads up with you. That was the best heads up I have ever been involved in. Congrats. Sorry bout all the hoop la..

Big Dog ;)