EOG Poker Tonight - 9 PM???

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
hey bigdog read above........I never would have said a word if you wouldn't have called me an idiot right after the hand was done.......i was even typing in gg and read that...........read above too.......even wrigley said you were a jerk.........i never would have said a word if you didn't open the can first......and yes you did call me an idiot

bigdog

EOG Member
My wife is standing right here and watched the whole tourney. I NEVER CALLED YOU AN IDIOT, GET OVER IT!! JESUS!! I SAID B A D C A L L. I won't drag other people into it like you are doing to Wrigley. If he feels that way, so be it. You started it and I'm done with it, move on and grow up.

LMAO.. You could be the nicest guy in the world for all I know. If you didn't like my comment of bad call, sorry! Just said that after you were pissed for getting rivered like you did. Like I said, I understand that feeling, been there many times. GL to you and see you next wk. Water under the bridge. Sorry for offending you!

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
bigdog said:
My wife is standing right here and watched the whole tourney. I NEVER CALLED YOU AN IDIOT, GET OVER IT!! JESUS!! I SAID B A D C A L L. I won't drag other people into it like you are doing to Wrigley. If he feels that way, so be it. You started it and I'm done with it, move on and grow up.

LMAO.. You could be the nicest guy in the world for all I know. If you didn't like my comment of bad call, sorry! Just said that after you were pissed for getting rivered like you did. Like I said, I understand that feeling, been there many times. GL to you and see you next wk. Water under the bridge. Sorry for offending you!

apology accepted.....i thought you played well and that just did not sit well with me.........yeah we all get rivered i am fine with that....i wouldn't get that upset over being rivered on a freeroll tourney trust me......it was just the message afterards.....gl 2 u next week too sir:+thumbs-2