Wednesday Bases.....(58-59, +8.12 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Afternoon guys......good luck today, hope we fare better than yesterday, though it would be impossible to do worse......best of luck

Philly (-128)......2 units

San Fran (+130)....1 unit

Cleveland (-122)....2 units

LAAngels (-109).......2 units

Texas (-102).......2 units

Detroit (+117)......1 unit

Royalty

EOG Member
Go get'em today..... I already had Cleveland and the Giants in... now going to take a look at the others.

:+thumbs-2

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Reload said:
Thanks, Bucs. Any best bet out of this bunch?

Not really Reload.......after yesterday, figured i better wait to get back on track before i am recommending "fav plays"...if u know what i mean....

i just want to get a (+) day under my belt again, to wash that taste of yesterday out of my mouth...

Bucsfan67 said:
Not really Reload.......after yesterday, figured i better wait to get back on track before i am recommending "fav plays"...if u know what i mean....

i just want to get a (+) day under my belt again, to wash that taste of yesterday out of my mouth...

Sounds fine. Best of luck today.

Good Luck Bucsfan,

I believe you will turn this around quickly....:+thumbs-2

P.S.

I think i went ofer 16 in the past...

THE SHRINK

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Clip Joint said:
When you can go "ofer" on a card that big and still be + units overall...you are doing just fine. :cheers

I guess thats one positive to it Clip, thanks.....:+thumbs-2

p0rk

EOG Member
Just jumped on board to say thanks bucs. I think I speak for the majority here when I say that we all know you'll be fine.

I appreciate you taking your time and sharing your picks.

Now, let's get back to business.. :cheers

I just got in for three of the plays: Indians, Phillies, and Angels. I'll probably add Texas tonight also depending on how things go.

Good luck tonight and we will bounce back!

Top Two

Top Two

Hey Bucs...I am glad to see that my top two are also part of your top picks... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Good luck bucs......on your....BOUNCE BACK NIGHT!!!

p0rk said:
Just jumped on board to say thanks bucs. I think I speak for the majority here when I say that we all know you'll be fine.

I appreciate you taking your time and sharing your picks.

Now, let's get back to business.. :cheers

HIYA p0rk (chop)? :surprised:

mofome

Banned
Bucsfan67 said:
Afternoon guys......good luck today, hope we fare better than yesterday, though it would be impossible to do worse......best of luck

Philly (-128)......2 units

San Fran (+130)....1 unit

Cleveland (-122)....2 units

LAAngels (-109).......2 units

Texas (-102).......2 units

Detroit (+117)......1 unit

time to shine bucsman!! gl to u!!

:cheers

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member
Bucs best of luck tonight. Just put in all your plays just like last night and all other nights. As a golfer I recall times when my drive went out of bounds. Got back to the tee and striped the next one down the middle. Of course once I put two in a row OB but lets not even go there! Best wishes!:+thumbs-2

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
OLDSANDBAGGER said:
Bucs best of luck tonight. Just put in all your plays just like last night and all other nights. As a golfer I recall times when my drive went out of bounds. Got back to the tee and striped the next one down the middle. Of course once I put two in a row OB but lets not even go there! Best wishes!:+thumbs-2

Thanks OSB....yeah, lets not go "out of bounds" again...

Matt

EOG Veteran
Best of luck Bucs.

I am on the other side of some of these, but that is probobly good news for you.

:cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
im not really sure what to say......

Im just not sure i am believing what i keep seeing.....

last night, fine, it happens, forget it, move on..

But now tonight, philly takes the lead, and they have given up 3 extra base hits to the opposing pitcher, and he has scored 3 runs, to give them back the lead....

Cleveland, takes a 4 run lead, and it lasts half an inning, as the coach leaves the pitcher in, when he obviously has lost it, just trying to get him a win, rather than trying to get THE TEAM a win, and now they are trailing.....

Anaheim takes an early 2-0 lead, and it lasts 1 inning, til they give up 4 runs, and trail......its just amazing..

Bucsfan67 said:
Anaheim takes an early 2-0 lead, and it lasts 1 inning, til they give up 4 runs, and trail......its just amazing..

Night is still young, Bucs. Angels busting the game open. Still can be a good night. Indians and Phillies making things interesting. Plenty of time left.