Wednesday Bases.....(58-59, +8.12 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Guys 2 years ago, i a started out almost 40 units down after a month, kept the same methods, ways, and ended up +150 units....no chase plays

I am not gonna let it get me down, or what a "few" say....they can gloat now, its their right, they are the same ones you WONT SEE around, when we start right back up winning.....Katie may have some good poitns, and i probably would have paid attention til u see the "in your face" at the bottom, then that lets you know what you are dealing with, so i just ignore...no reason to even be looking in Katie, youve got a better deal....good luck on your early games today guys, and cya this afternoon.............best of luck

Bucsfan67 said:
Guys 2 years ago, i a started out almost 40 units down after a month, kept the same methods, ways, and ended up +150 units....no chase plays

I am not gonna let it get me down, or what a "few" say....they can gloat now, its their right, they are the same ones you WONT SEE around, when we start right back up winning.....Katie may have some good poitns, and i probably would have paid attention til u see the "in your face" at the bottom, then that lets you know what you are dealing with, so i just ignore...no reason to even be looking in Katie, youve got a better deal....good luck on your early games today guys, and cya this afternoon.............best of luck

I can honestly say that I dont follow your plays (not smart enought to), but you sure come off as a stand up guy. Dont let them get you down. Good luck tomorrow.:+textinbo

mofome

Banned
Bucsfan67 said:
Guys 2 years ago, i a started out almost 40 units down after a month, kept the same methods, ways, and ended up +150 units....

ive got my pen and paper out.

:cheers

guys,in short,if you have a proven winner over time,he will have 0-7 nights,and 7-0 nights.....just so happens Bucs has started off slow....for gods sakes the guy is up units......he will turn it

XXXL

EOG Member
Some bad beats Bucs. :yikess Things will get better.

BOL the rest of the week and season.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..odds that katierussell is from Rx to hassle bucs:

100%; or

99.9%

huh???

lol

gl bucs

u da man..!!!

:+wink-2+

katierussell put up or shutup

katierussell put up or shutup

Sammy said:
Get it all out of your system Katie? Feel better now? Hope so...

Katie, I'm willing to bet you whatever amount of posted up funds up to 10k U.S. that Bucs will be 75 units positive or more by the end of the World Series. Yes or No?

katierussell, Sammy is calling you out. Time to PUT UP OR SHUTUP.

And get out of the man's thread. He didn't Pppps in your pool so, don't Pppps in his. Open your own thread.

Whiners suck. Are you gonna take the bet?:answer:

Junior

EOG Veteran
BUCs you for one knows first hand that bashes come with a loss and praises come with a win. I guarantee you that this basher hasn't lost a penny on any of your plays just here to start some shit thats all. Anyone who bets that Bucs won't be up at least 75 UNITS by seasons end isn't very smart. He will be up much more. He is a prooven capper unlike others saying they were winners X amount of years and only have 1 or maybe 2 years to show it. Fade Bucs then and be happy if you think he will lose consistently but you will go to the poor house doing so. April is almost over, BUCS will destroy his faders in May, and whoop ass on his bookies.:+whipping

Loz

EOG Member
Too much bashing going on. Constructive criticism is ok, but why bash a guy who is trying his best to make some $ for us.

Its just not cricket as they say out here....
:smokesmal

Loz

EOG Member
The General said:
Welcome Loz.

Thanks for hte welcome General. Funnily enough I feel like I have been here a while already... just haven't had anything to say until now

:cheers

anpyanks

EOG Member
katierussell said:
Yes, IF (<-----) he wins 75 + units you would make more than in a mutual fund, but the point isn't that he is making more than he would in a mutual fund. My point is the time issue. You could work at McDonald's and make 7.5k during baseball season, but it takes a bunch of time and effort. Taking all this time to MAYBE win 75 units is like minimum wage. And if you have 10k sitting around for sports betting, you should be making a lot better than minimum wage.

this is hilarious, bucs maybe u can rename your 3 units the big mac 2 units the double cheesburger and 1 unit the cheesburger.... this is why gambling should be for males only.... obviously this twat has no idea what shes talking about... its women like this that just needs to get on her knees and put a french fry or something (maybe a sausage) in her mouth to shut her up.... a twat giving bucsfan shit lol... she obviously needs to stay out of your threads cause she has not clue.... dont worry about bucs he will be fine but good luck on your mutual funds i can only hope your financial advisor can make you as much in five months as bucsfan can...

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
katierussell said:
It wasn't bad luck--maybe you need to factor in the bullpen next time. I'm sure if he had bet on Seattle you would be like, "Oh, you are great; I knew they'd come through!"

How much time have you guys wasted following this guy so you could win a grand total so far of negative money? And Bucs, how much time do you spend capping these games? I think you would be better off not wasting so much of your life doing this crap and, instead, doing something else. BTW, if you just put your money in a mutual fund it would probably make about as many units as you would doing this... and then you wouldn't have wasted so much life on this crap. In your face.

katie 2 words BLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nicoman1199

EOG Enthusiast
Hey katie, I reviewed your huge amount of posts (21) and noticed that the majority of them are you talkin head in other people's threads. What did your boyfriend that gambles cheats on you and this is how you get back at him? Hey Mutual Fund Martha Stuart go make your 10% and parlay it with selling baby clothes and crafts on Ebay. We don't care if you think this is a waste of time...we are gambling (hence the word) and having fun...win or lose!!~

Insiders

EOG Member
Bucsfan i said this across the street a few days ago, and one took it the Wrong way, so before anyone has anything to say about this i am only wishing Bucsfan............better luck!

Katie your 100% correct... Great posts!

How much time have you guys wasted following this guy so you could win a grand total so far of negative money? And Bucs, how much time do you spend capping these games? I think you would be better off not wasting so much of your life doing this crap and, instead, doing something else. BTW, if you just put your money in a mutual fund it would probably make about as many units as you would doing this... and then you wouldn't have wasted so much life on this crap. In your face.

Yes, IF (<-----) he wins 75 + units you would make more than in a mutual fund, but the point isn't that he is making more than he would in a mutual fund. My point is the time issue. You could work at McDonald's and make 7.5k during baseball season, but it takes a bunch of time and effort. Taking all this time to MAYBE win 75 units is like minimum wage. And if you have 10k sitting around for sports betting, you should be making a lot better than minimum wage.

also to bet 8 to 10 plays a day is a joke... You need 6.5K minimum at risk per day to even show meaningful a profit... And with bucs dart throwing plays your already down 15K in 2 days....

Loz

EOG Member
Kodiak7 said:

also to bet 8 to 10 plays a day is a joke... You need 6.5K minimum at risk per day to even show meaningful a profit... And with bucs dart throwing plays your already down 15K in 2 days....

Kodiak, I noticed you really tore into Bucs across the street. Why is there bad blood between you guys? From what I can tell Bucs more often than not makes good profits each year. Is there something wrong with that? :+clueless

and I am sure that some people will bet a couple of hundred bucks a day and that would often be enough to make a "meaningful profit". Nothing wrong with betting 8-10 plays as long as you are good at what you do.. you could bet 1 match a day and keep being abig fat loser

anpyanks

EOG Member
Kodiak7 said:

shrink, i didnt think u allowed dicks to post here... i wish he would go back across the street because he is jealous of bucs and all he will do is start problems....

anpyanks

EOG Member
Loz said:
Kodiak, I noticed you really tore into Bucs across the street. Why is there bad blood between you guys? From what I can tell Bucs more often than not makes good profits each year. Is there something wrong with that? :+clueless

because he is a tout that cant pick his ass and says he is so great yet doesnt admit to anything when he loses all he does is not show up for about a week and try again and if he hits hes great and if he loses (which he often does) he will go away for another week and the cycle continues... its kind of like a soap opera with him..... but bottom line is he cant hold bucs jock and hes just jealous

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Why do ANY of you even respond to negative comments? That is exactly what posters trying to start trouble are looking for. Such an easy fix. Those posters who reply to trash are only creating more trash.

Ignore it and it will go away sooner.

:+sports2-

Kill yourself Kodiak.

You had no balls to say this shit at the Rx because the mods would bitch slap a post like that. All of you are a bunch of hating bitches.

Nobody gives a shit about you and whatever you do, you suck.

lol.. Bucs is nothing more then a man with a 5th graders mentality that had 2 avg. years capping baseball... He is nothing more then a hyped product.. Continue following him and you'll see zero to no profit and you'll be wondering why bucky had a bad season the year you followed him...

How much are you risking per play/unit with Bucky?

GL kids!

anpyanks

EOG Member
Kodiak7 said:
lol.. Bucs is nothing more then a man with a 5th graders mentality that had 2 avg. years capping baseball... He is nothing more then a hyped product.. Continue following him and you'll see zero to no profit and you'll be wondering why bucky had a bad season the year you followed him...

How much are you risking per play/unit with Bucky?

GL kids!

when bucs announced he was leaving the rx to come here i believe it was u that said he sucked anyways and u were happy.... however u now have come here to eog and are starting shit in his threads??? seems like someone is very jealous.... oh wait is must just be a coincidence... your a tard and im not arguing with u over here, i left that at the rx.... so go ahead and do your thing where u rip on me or make fun of bucs im not responding to u... good luck by the way i think +140 units is more than avg for a season...

Kruser6

EOG Enthusiast
Kodiak7 said:

Kodiak, you Michigan Homer. . You are one of the most useless posters I have ever seen. YOU FUCKING JOKE.

IN 2003 you were a documented. .

KODIAK__1134-1129__-164.93 UNITS___14261.02units

So what do you have to say now you piece of shit? 2,200 plays in ONE Year and you are talking shit because he plays "too many" games?

Difference between him and you is he can play that many plays and WIN 164 units, you just lose it.

As for anyone else bashing, if you don't take the time to post your own plays then SHUT THE FUCK UP. You obviously won't be here congratulating Bucs when he goes on a 30-4 run like he has in previous years. Its people like you that make the world the way it is today, its just flat out sickening. The funny thing is that you hide behind this computer screen but you would never have the balls to say something like that to his face. You are just big fucking cowards, you were born that way and you always will be.

Oh, Katie . .where did you go now that someone mentioned money? Gone I see? YOu know why? Because money is as close as you can get from coming out from behind the computer screen, its just not talk anymore when money comes about. Now you actually have to PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Looks like he shut up, would have never guessed.

C-o-W-A-R-D

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
coconutman said:
Kill yourself Kodiak.

You had no balls to say this shit at the Rx because the mods would bitch slap a post like that. All of you are a bunch of hating bitches.

Nobody gives a shit about you and whatever you do, you suck.

great line....i agree he should commit suicide....LOL

Kruser6

EOG Enthusiast
The General said:
Why do ANY of you even respond to negative comments? That is exactly what posters trying to start trouble are looking for. Such an easy fix. Those posters who reply to trash are only creating more trash.

Ignore it and it will go away sooner.

:+sports2-

Sorry General, I had to say what I had to say.

^ you kids are hilarious.... BUCS is a SQUARE... play his games and you'll be more broke then you already are.... 2002 baseball.. You have to dig deap to find a losing year for me... I like that... And as far as saying anything to any of your faces... COME ON! kruser, apyanks, bucky all nipple suckers I would guess...

And I post my plays everyday of the year... I do not lose often as many know...

How has bucky done the last 2 days?

Kruser6

EOG Enthusiast
Kodiak7 said:
^ you kids are hilarious.... BUCS is a SQUARE... play his games and you'll be more broke then you already are....

And I post my plays everyday of the year... I do not lose often as many know...

How has bucky done the last 2 days?

Kodiak, asking how he has done the last 2 days just shows how arrogant you really are. TWO DAYS BRO! Do you know how long this season is? We aren't even into May yet!

by may you'll be minus 30units and he'll be taking a week off... Warning you suckers before the storm is all I'm doing...

:hung

and then you'll be back to sucking dicks on the corner kruser for your meal money.... As opposed to now when your just sucking cock for your own enjoyment...

Kruser6

EOG Enthusiast
Kodiak7 said:
by may you'll be minus 30units and he'll be taking a week off... Warning you suckers before the storm is all I'm doing...

:hung

and then you'll be back to sucking dicks on the corner kruser for your meal money.... As opposed to now when your just sucking cock for your own enjoyment...

Class. You are one classy guy Kodiak.

^ shut up kruser... Winners is what people want not friendships over the internet.. Figure it out Square... And your the idiot that posted the garbage first...

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
some classic names in this post...

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by jwunderdog
since you brought up your records Kody. don't forget this one.

MADCAPPER____391-361___+46.26 UNITS___+80.03units
RAIDERS____183-209____+13.13 UNITS____+12.42units
BUCSFAN67____924-906___+10.92 UNITS____+4.06units
REX FOSTER____93-93____+4.55 UNITS____+14.89units
OMAHAMONEY_____73-63____+2.85 UNITS____+2.85units
SPACIOUS K____21-21____+2.52 UNITS_____+2.52units
MASTERT X_____14-14____-0.08 UNITS_____-0.08units
LOCKLINE______3-4______-1.4 UNITS_______-1.4units
ELITE ONE _____3-8_____-5.49 UNITS_____-5.49units
TEKARI_______12-17_____-5.63 UNITS_____-5.63units
SHAWNGOTTI____67-55____-7.55 UNITS____-72.65units
SSI_______266-294_____-8.34 UNITS_____+29.16units
BLACKLAB___1232-1360__-10.21 UNITS___-194.33units
MASTER L_____33-54____-13.52 UNITS___-179.64units
TRYING2WIN___262-294___-14.76 UNITS___+13.59units
RPM______95-108______-23.97 UNITS_____-23.39units
RX-MANIAC___407-398___-27.02 UNITS___-396.63units
2HEADMONSTER___643-569__-27.82 UNITS___+7.24units
KBMNM247_____68-91_____-30 UNITS______-42.62units
MCIRISH____101-119____-33.78 UNITS____-33.78units
THEERODFATHER_274-267__-38.77 UNITS__-119.75units
MFG_____331-352_____-64.01 UNITS____-994.12units
KODIAK__1134-1129__-164.93 UNITS___14261.02units

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
also that look ,like -14261.02 units..:+paranoid

I have said it before. Its easy to cap baseball. He cant cap nothing else. Figure it out people. You dont have to be a brain surgeon.

GL and God Bless

Cowboy

EOG Member
<TABLE class=tborder id=post2794589 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>husker<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2794589", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Senior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2794589><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->-19.75u tue / -14.39 since track started.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Kodiak MLB tracking thread at Rx. And he sells his plays?
What a joke. Wanna be TOUT!