HOT OR NOT?? JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT!!

Pancho Sanza

EOG Addicted
Are you fucking kidding me?

Id drag my balls 100 miles over broken glass just to lick the tires of the laundry truck carrying her soiled panties.:yikess

I stole that line from someone else but it seems appropriate here.:smokesmal

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
some women are exceptions......this one is one of them........not even a debate here.........pure hotness

She is hot but the fact she baned fez from that 70's show totally bugs me to this day. Oh yeah her singing bugs me too but she is hot

sabian06 said:
some women are exceptions......this one is one of them........not even a debate here.........pure hotness

Absolutely! :+thumbs-2

:+animal Incendiary Hot!!!!!!

Aaaahhhhoooooooooo!!!!!!!

:drooling:
TONY MONTANA said:

For my tastes, this is by far the hottest photo I've seen on this entire website. And yeah, the towel over the "titties", etc. -- actually makes it even sexier IMO, because whatever Jennifer actually has under that towel couldn't possibly be any more delicious than what I'm imagining. :drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
She reminds me of a puppy. Extremely cute when young, and jailbait, but she is not exactly getting cuter. The Brooke Shields syndrome. Get one of those Latina Miss Universe contestants. They are the ultimate hot tamales. Jennifer reminds me a lot of Phoebe Cates. Where is she again? All these teen actresses age poorly. The only one that actually lasted was/is Demi Moore. Is she the next Demi?

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

I'm the exeption here....she does nothing for me,and her tits will sag to her bellybutton in 10 years...

she's cute

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I think her more than ample breasts would slow her down in a sack. Maybe if she wore a sports bra?

Just don't see Jennifer in a sack race.

Best Wishes...OF :+paranoid

Blacklab said:
I'm the exeption here....she does nothing for me,and her tits will sag to her bellybutton in 10 years...

she's cute

Yes, Jennifer's lovely natural breasts will "sag" ------ eventually... :doh2

That's something Demi Moore won't have to worry about, 'cause she had her tiny rack stuffed with silicone (probably soon after filming "Blame It on Rio").... :rolleyes:

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Has always been something sexy about here.
I heard her in an interview once saying she doesn't understand what guys see in here, because she has always considered herself a nerd.
Kind of cool that she's humble as well.

Posted the folllowing a while back....

HEWITT'S READY FOR HER PLAYBOY CENTERFOLD!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width=191 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>Jennifer Love Hewitt</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Squeaky clean Jennifer Love Hewitt may soon be a centerfold, sources say. "Jennifer has received some really big-bucks offers for years from magazines, including Playboy, to pose nude," but she has always laughed off the idea, a close friend tells Star People. Although Hewitt, 26, has a hit with CBS's Ghost Whisperer, she still wants a film career and doesn't feel she's getting the right scripts. "She always gets offered a cute little sidekick role," another friend says. "She told me that maybe a sexy magazine layout with her showing her assets might give her a little edgier image and she might be considered for a femme fatale role. She knows she can pull it off, but she thinks casting directors aren't so sure." </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Demi Moore was cuter with the naturals. Best one was Hemmingway. Which one, Muriel? Shit I forget. She got boob job to play Stratton for Star 80. Then got unboobed after. Jennifer was in a training bra her first movie. Another forgettable movie, but she was a scene stealer the entire flick. She did not get into movies from her acting ability. Rack or act?

Best Wishes...OF :smokesmal

Hache Man

I never saw that much in Demi Moore Frog.......:+signs
(Only in Ghost with that short hair)

:+clueless
OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
She reminds me of a puppy. Extremely cute when young, and jailbait, but she is not exactly getting cuter. The Brooke Shields syndrome. Get one of those Latina Miss Universe contestants. They are the ultimate hot tamales. Jennifer reminds me a lot of Phoebe Cates. Where is she again? All these teen actresses age poorly. The only one that actually lasted was/is Demi Moore. Is she the next Demi?

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

Brooke Shields, Natasha Kinski, Michelle Johnson, etc. have aged very, very nicely IMHO. A woman doesn't have to remain teenage cute to be desireable to me....

Where is Pheobe? She's still around. I saw some recent photos of Phoebe at IMDb. IMO Pheobe can still match beauty with Demi...

However, talent is another issue. Talent (not beauty or "cuteness") is the major reason Demi Moore has "lasted" with prominent roles in Hollywood. There are other major factors too, like drive & perserverance, etc...

Michelle Johnson was Demi's beautiful "Blame It on Rio" costar (with phenomenal natural breasts). Michelle is still hotter than Demi. But she's just not as talented (and prominent). Michelle has been working steadily. Check out her resume at IMDb.

Brooke Shields syndrome? :humbug:

Enjoy your "hot tamales". :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Brooke Shields catered to male teen adolescent fantasies. Who is the number one demographic to watch movies, the same. Everyone wanted Brooke's nookie when she was young. Now, she is unemployed? Next, Phoebe, a huge teen flick fantasy girl, including awesome masturbation scene with Judge Reinhold in Fast Times. She did equally well in Asian Markets. I think she became uncute around Gremlins2. About the same age as Brooke. Demi was a brat packer, but an actress, more than a look. Carried far ranging roles, something none of the other cuties ever dreamed of. Jennifer sadly is at that same crossover age, was brought in young with premature breasts, unlike Brooke's fanatical mother. Now she is going to bottom out in a centerfold? Mary Jo Walton, or different strokes Plato? But it is not her fault she is no longer in movies, it is the scripts. I guess they are short on scripts with over the hill teenage fantasy girls.

Best Wishes...OF :smokesmal

I have a problem guys. Each one of these women below applied for a moderator position when I was In Costa Rica last week and I don't know who to hire?

Any thoughts are appreciated...

Hache Man

THE SHRINK said:
I have a problem guys. Each one of these women below applied for a moderator position when I was In Costa Rica last week and I don't know who to hire?

Any thought are appreciated...

[URL="http://images.kodakgallery.com/servlet/ShareServlet/1342882422/photos1881/8/30/75/38/96/0/96387530809_0_ALB.jpg"][/URL]

That would be a tough call....

They would all have to be wearing shorts at least for me to judge.
Can't really see the ones in the back.
Maybe that second one from the left-front row....

roach23

Banned
Hache Man said:
That would be a tough call....

They would all have to be wearing shorts at least for me to judge.
Can't really see the ones in the back.
Maybe that second one from the left-front row....

I agree. There should be a swimsuit competition or something.

OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
Which one does her best work under a desk?

Best wishes...OF :+whipping

Vaild point.

Perhaps if you have time (I know how busy you are), you can find this important piece of info out and get back to me on it ASAP? :coffee

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
What are you saying The Shrink, no interviews yet? You are hesitant to dip your pen in the company inkwell? Or a Scandalito special, you don't want to get your meat where you get your potatoes. Maybe in your case you should ask Scarlett to do the interviews.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

She comes across as so "innocent" on Ghost Whisperer. She isn't and she's the reason I watch Friday TV with my better half.

She is HOTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Much hotter the Jamie Lynn...........

pressitup

EOG Senior Member
THE SHRINK said:

Any thoughts are appreciated...

I think 3rd from the right, front row. I think, Can't really tell . Damn Bifocal Contact Lenses.
Might go with the one that can take a joke.
Or just get Jennifer Love.

Hache Man

pressitup said:
I think 3rd from the right, front row. I think, Can't really tell . Damn Bifocal Contact Lenses.
Might go with the one that can take a joke.
Or just get Jennifer Love.

I was going to say that one also pressitup besides the other one I mentioned!:+textinbo