HOT OR NOT?? JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT!!

:+clueless
OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
Brooke Shields catered to male teen adolescent fantasies. Who is the number one demographic to watch movies, the same. Everyone wanted Brooke's nookie when she was young. Now, she is unemployed? Next, Phoebe, a huge teen flick fantasy girl, including awesome masturbation scene with Judge Reinhold in Fast Times. She did equally well in Asian Markets. I think she became uncute around Gremlins2. About the same age as Brooke. Demi was a brat packer, but an actress, more than a look. Carried far ranging roles, something none of the other cuties ever dreamed of. Jennifer sadly is at that same crossover age, was brought in young with premature breasts, unlike Brooke's fanatical mother. Now she is going to bottom out in a centerfold? Mary Jo Walton, or different strokes Plato? But it is not her fault she is no longer in movies, it is the scripts. I guess they are short on scripts with over the hill teenage fantasy girls.

Best Wishes...OF :smokesmal

Frog, you now seem to be reinforcing my point. Demi has remained prominent because of her talent. :+textinbo Not because she has remained any more beautiful or "cute" than the other teenage stars.

IMO a woman doesn't need to be a "teenage fantasy girl" to be hot. Brooke Shields is now a beautiful 40 year old woman.

Furthermore, Brooke Shields hasn't exactly been dormant since "Pretty Baby" & "The Blue Lagoon". Brooke has been very busy in movies and in television. And yes, Brooke is currently involved in a movie for 2006. {You can also check out Brooke's resume at IMDb}. :cheers

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I'm with ya Dakat.....

However, the one in the pink, who General knows & posted some previous pics of, more than likely has the sexiest legs of them all......

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
JLH needs to have clothes made of fire proof material for she is SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIN HOT! She has that natural GND beauty to her that just makes you fall head over heels madly in love with her. she is the kind of babe guys DREAM of marrying. and i'd love to find out if that GND beauty turns into an animal in the sack. how AWESOME would it be to blast a monster load all over her face although not sure i wanna do anything to ruin that face and JLH looks like the kind of woman i want to "cuddle" with and enjoy the warmth of her body pressed against mine afterwards - and to look into her gorgeous eyes, too

here is how my conversation with her would go:

Hi, my name is Winkyduck. When are we getting married?

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
damm i am watching garfield ...lol the movie with jenn lov hewitt

she looks hot hot hot..:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2
short red dress. i would eat that like it was my last meal..

pags11

EOG Dedicated
I first saw her in Party of Five...also saw her in Can't Hardly Wait...then she just boomed from there...