Kudos to Trump for banning the vape stuff

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What is he releasing? What ever he released was manufactured by the White House. It's already been spun as a word for word transcript of his phone call? That is not what was released. You can't trust weather forecast or phone call transcripts that have been released by the White House. Fair Warning is very naive!
And you know this how?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The D's best source is trumps buffoon lawyer Giuliani. Send him out for some more TV interviews

After you sent him out to commit treason and betray America!

BTW Trump has volunteered AG Bill Barr to work with Ukraine in finding dirt on the Biden's. Bill Barr needs to recuse himself on all things Trump!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Still entertaining to see all the trumptards constantly defend this shit for brains POTUS and continue to make excuses for his barrage of blunders. It's like a 5 year old defending his crack whore mother as being a great parent.
I defend the ideology. I’ll never defend the methods used by the left to get him out.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The D's best source is trumps buffoon lawyer Giuliani. Send him out for some more TV interviews
I agree that Rudy is way too easy to get unhinged, last night on laura he melted down into calling some dem hack a moron and loser, it was cringe worthy.

By the way, the dems and media dont seem to understand what's going on, Trump and the DOJ are getting to the bottom of the russia hoax, that's why the references to crowdstrike, etc. they're gonna charge obama/hillary people with crimes.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Hey runny, what's going on with Bibi, he's getting 1st crack at forming a govt, i thought he was toast?

Saw that. He needs protection bad. He probably promised personal blow jobs to president Rivlin, and the orthodox right wingers. He's already blown Trump and Adelson. Item's on Merlin's bucket list. "Being the center of a right wing circle jerk involving, Bibi, Trump, Pence, MBS, Putin, KJU, Bill Barr, Brett Kavanaugh.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I defend the ideology. I’ll never defend the methods used by the left to get him out.

Yes we know. You have defended kids in cages because they're illegal. You've also mocked and defended attacks on a 16 year old female climate change activist. You've defended colluding/conspiring with foreign governments to influence the outcome of an election. Just to name a few ideas you have defended.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Saw that. He needs protection bad. He probably promised personal blow jobs to president Rivlin, and the orthodox right wingers. He's already blown Trump and Adelson. Item's on Merlin's bucket list. "Being the center of a right wing circle jerk involving, Bibi, Trump, Pence, MBS, Putin, KJU, Bill Barr, Brett Kavanaugh.
You sure talk a lot about gay sex acts, that's very interesting.

railbird

EOG Master
#disloyaljew

Bigrunner

EOG Master
#Anti-semiticScumbagPOS

Plus the racist, anti-semitic POS has been touting to everyone and anyone that Trump is the lock of the century come 2020. Did he know Russian and Ukrainian help would be requested? Does Trump have the phone # to Poland? He'll be requesting their help next.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Plus the racist, anti-semitic POS has been touting to everyone and anyone that Trump is the lock of the century come 2020. Did he know Russian and Ukrainian help would be requested? Does Trump have the phone # to Poland? He'll be requesting their help next.
Yes we know. You have defended kids in cages because they're illegal. You've also mocked and defended attacks on a 16 year old female climate change activist. You've defended colluding/conspiring with foreign governments to influence the outcome of an election. Just to name a few ideas you have defended.
Yup, now run along.

What’s wrong with pointing out trump broke the law and his oath of office with the Ukraine?

And it’s pretty tame stuff compared with the tactics the right has used. Impeachment over a BJ. Running a bogus smear campaign to claim Obama was born in Kenya. Stealing an election with a brother governor and using the Supreme Court to end a recount

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What’s wrong with pointing out trump broke the law and his oath of office with the Ukraine?

And it’s pretty tame stuff compared with the tactics the right has used. Impeachment over a BJ. Running a bogus smear campaign to claim Obama was born in Kenya. Stealing an election with a brother governor and using the Supreme Court to end a recount
I would like to think there is more to being a conservative than what trump does.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lets watch those poll numbers, see if trump plummets, something tells me biden is the one who'll be dead and buried before the primaries even start.

13 months from now the writing will be on the wall, as the dems face an epic Trump landslide.

Dont you see what's going on? Trump is hand picking his preferred opponent...pokahontas.

Democrats are so stupid.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Those loving demmies in Los Angeles are trying to pass a law making it illegal to sleep on the sidewalk. Now there's some real honest, partisan demmies.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump appeared to be a broken man today in his speech

During his sad performance today, Trump suggested the people should ask for the phone calls VP Pence had with Ukraine. Then he said they were perfect. If Trump doesn't release the notes to those calls then Congress should supeona them. Im sure they're very enlightening.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
u see a vaping person they are scum

Just think, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 years from now some us will be able to tell our kids, grand kid, cousins, younger generations that we remember Trumps America vividly. We will tell the new generations about being part of the resistance. We will be able to tell them Trump was the worst and most criminal president ever. We will be able to report that many of his supporters were some of the worst Americans ever. I'm glad I've been part of the resistance since the beginning. I will be on the right side of history. The good side. This should not have been partisan/tribal. This has always been about right vs. wrong and country over party.

Railrat, your lock of the century is done!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Just think, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 years from now some us will be able to tell our kids, grand kid, cousins, younger generations that we remember Trumps America vividly. We will tell the new generations about being part of the resistance. We will be able to tell them Trump was the worst and most criminal president ever. We will be able to report that many of his supporters were some of the worst Americans ever. I'm glad I've been part of the resistance since the beginning. I will be on the right side of history. The good side. This should not have been partisan/tribal. This has always been about right vs. wrong and country over party.

We only have 12 years left, make the most of it.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
We only have 12 years left, make the most of it.

Can you imagine being delusional enough to actually believe the things Bigrunner writes? Part of me thinks he has to be doing Parody of Extremism trolling, but there's no way he'd put that much effort into it. His "part in the resistance" has been typing the word "Republicon" on a message board for sports betting, and approximately ten people in the world know who he is.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Can you imagine being delusional enough to actually believe the things Bigrunner writes? Part of me thinks he has to be doing Parody of Extremism trolling, but there's no way he'd put that much effort into it. His "part in the resistance" has been typing the word "Republicon" on a message board for sports betting, and approximately ten people in the world know who he is.

Says the fucken idiot that believes they have all been corrupt since the beginning of time. I believe you're on the wrong side now and of history! Put that in your Sharpie and try and rewrite history.

Last edited:

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

You guys do a great job of showing why both sides suck ass well.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I'd bet a dime to a donut he does't get impeached.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'd bet a dime to a donut he does't get impeached.

Try and make sense out of this.

Give a serial criminal a long leash and they'll get caught red handed. RepubliCONS!

We're both on record. I believe he gets impeached you believe he doesn't. I'll bet $100. Offer open to all.

Resignation counts as being impeached.

MrTop

EOG Master
Try and make sense out of this.

Give a serial criminal a long leash and they'll get caught red handed. RepubliCONS!

We're both on record. I believe he gets impeached you believe he doesn't. I'll bet $100. Offer open to all.

Resignation counts as being impeached.

he could quit cause of health...nobody would really know if he was.... seems like you are throwing a blanket on everything. might as well say not president at a specific date.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
he could quit cause of health...nobody would really know if he was.... seems like you are throwing a blanket on everything. might as well say not president at a specific date.

We know where you stand! Lock for 2020!

But it is very obvious, he's a sick man. Its also obvious many of his supporters are mentally and morally sick Americans.

MrTop

EOG Master
We know where you stand! Lock for 2020!

But it is very obvious, he's a sick man. Its also obvious many of his supporters are mentally and morally sick Americans.

it doesn't matter what he is or not.. if the economy is doing good... I don't think he loses. Impeachment means little. He hands off to pence. ….Pence is worse of a conservative.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He talks to democrat leaders every day. I think it consists of yelling at the TV.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The resistance is as strong as the Redskins D the other night.

can we get an official count of impeachable offenses? This reminds me of Wily Coyote and the anvil, we know how it ends. They got the goods though, lol.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The resistance is as strong as the Redskins D the other night.

can we get an official count of impeachable offenses? This reminds me of Wily Coyote and the anvil, we know how it ends. They got the goods though, lol.

And to think. 20, 30, 40 years from now you can tell the younger generations that you defended Benedict Donald every chance you got. I'm jealous. Lol