Super Bowl LIV: 49ers v Chiefs (IN-GAME THREAD)

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
If mahomes doesn't throw that last pass out of bounds, and actually keeps it in bounds that WR catches it and takes it to the house.

that would be some sick sick bad beat of all time on a ton of factors.

mostly the total.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
If mahomes doesn't throw that last pass out of bounds, and actually keeps it in bounds that WR catches it and takes it to the house.

that would be some sick sick bad beat of all time on a ton of factors.

mostly the total.

How about Mahomes taking a 7-yard loss with under a minute to go taking him from 36 to 29 yards rushing. His O/U on rushing tards opened 28.5 and got bet up to about 33.5. That 7-yard loss cost a lot of people a lot of money. Not shocking at all - Anita Marks who gave out Mahomes rush OVER Sunday on Daily Wager - not caring that she was taking a brutally beat up line but because she is fucking clueless - it matters not to her

High Times

EOG Master
How about Mahomes taking a 7-yard loss with under a minute to go taking him from 36 to 29 yards rushing. His O/U on rushing tards opened 28.5 and got bet up to about 33.5. That 7-yard loss cost a lot of people a lot of money. Not shocking at all - Anita Marks who gave out Mahomes rush OVER Sunday on Daily Wager - not caring that she was taking a brutally beat up line but because she is fucking clueless - it matters not to her

U watch that shit?

KC has been a good team for years and it looks to continue for years. Mahomes threw behind receivers, made them stop and completely whiffed at times. As long as they have that speed and Kelce, every QB will be great on KC.

railbird

EOG Master
mosert gashed them start of drive, with runs of 5,17 and 10, then they decide to throw it with a qb that holds it too long

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Kyle Shanahan-led offenses have been outscored a combined 46-0 in the fourth quarter and overtime of Super Bowls LI and LIV.

Yeah I lost that one, shit happens. Why can't get too crazy on props unless you are prepared and bet the softest openers. Otherwise it's better taking small shots and just counting them up at the end.

High Times

EOG Master
The game was like a "rope a dope"

A little back and forth..... 4th quarter and the 49ers died. Beat the fuck out of them for 3 quarters and then nothing.

The defense that was the reason they were going to win fell apart. Dead.

KC played a bad game and still won......

The 49ers played about as good as they could and it wasn't good enough.

The 49ers are just the lastest NFC team to get beat when it mattered. I would have bet KC against any team that won the NFC.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
U watch that shit?

Sometimes. As has been said here before I listen to what Preston has to say. The rest of the regulars are useless.............Bear and Stanford Steve are decent. I pay close attention to what Anita and Jordan Schultz say. If I like a side they do I know I cannot bet it because it will lose so they have saved me a lot of money. Wyshinski in NHL is also good.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The game was like a "rope a dope"

A little back and forth..... 4th quarter and the 49ers died. Beat the fuck out of them for 3 quarters and then nothing.

The defense that was the reason they were going to win fell apart. Dead.

KC played a bad game and still won......

The 49ers played about as good as they could and it wasn't good enough.

The 49ers are just the lastest NFC team to get beat when it mattered. I would have bet KC against any team that won the NFC.

True enough.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
if you like 49ers they are getting points was KC - 3 ....KC -2.5

now KC - 1.5
i couldn't post my superbowl bet yesterday. Cellphone would not access this site. Had an under bet buying points. Put it on SBR.COM. instead.

High Times

EOG Master
Sometimes. As has been said here before I listen to what Preston has to say. The rest of the regulars are useless.............Bear and Stanford Steve are decent. I pay close attention to what Anita and Jordan Schultz say. If I like a side they do I know I cannot bet it because it will lose so they have saved me a lot of money. Wyshinski in NHL is also good.

Preston? That dude is a clown. Throwing out numbers as if he's some kind of genius. He's got a number on everything. Simply rediculous...

No way any of them are winners....

These gambling shows are embarrassing to us real gamblers. And most viewers obviously think they are these smart sports bettors and that's far from the truth.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Preston? That dude is a clown. Throwing out numbers as if he's some kind of genius. He's got a number on everything. Simply rediculous...

These gambling shows are embarrassing to us real gamblers. And most viewers obviously think they are these smart sports bettors and that's far from the truth.

Great call on the game all week High Times....it seemed that they just wait to get down double digits and come storming back...

kane

EOG master
KC has been a good team for years and it looks to continue for years. Mahomes threw behind receivers, made them stop and completely whiffed at times. As long as they have that speed and Kelce, every QB will be great on KC.

The Chiefs have had some good teams through the years, but they were missing the one piece to put them over the top, and that piece is obviously Mahomes, they were never winning the SB with Alex Smith, Mahomes is a game changer, and if not for Dee Ford lining up offsides in last year's AFC Championship game, this would have been his second straight SB, and no, not every QB would be great on KC, Mahomes is better than any QB they've had under Andy Reid and it isn't even close

kane

EOG master

Preston is a professional gambler, he's the only one worth listening to on that show. You call him a clown, and you say the show is embarrassing to "us real gamblers", I have a hard time believing he's a clown while you're a real gambler, my best guess is he does much better than you as far as gambling goes.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Mahomes, at 24 years and 138 days old, is the youngest quarterback to capture the Super Bowl MVP award.

High Times

EOG Master
Preston is a professional gambler, he's the only one worth listening to on that show. You call him a clown, and you say the show is embarrassing to "us real gamblers", I have a hard time believing he's a clown while you're a real gambler, my best guess is he does much better than you as far as gambling goes.

Never happen

Your guess is wrong

High Times

EOG Master

The shit he spits out is rediculous. Nobody can make numbers on every players points, assists, or rebounds against every team. There's no way the shit he spits out can be real. I've been doing this a long time and you simply can't cover that much information and make it good info.

Not for a minute do I believe his crap....

MrTop

EOG Master
I thought Damien Williams was the MVP. 133 total yards and 2 TDs. 6.1 yds/carry, Mahomes 6.8/pass.

although mahomes completed every pass when the chips were down. Jimmy missed a chance to win it but failed. jimmy had a guy at the 5 yd line and missed him . That was to retake the lead.

kane

EOG master
although mahomes completed every pass when the chips were down. Jimmy missed a chance to win it but failed. jimmy had a guy at the 5 yd line and missed him . That was to retake the lead.

Good point Topper, Jimmy G played good, but the one play he needed to make he didn't, that's the difference between good and great, Mahomes makes that throw