Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Had Obama sent all our supplies to China, supplies that we desperately need right now, would you have responded by saying "Obama didn't have a crystal ball"? Would you have given Obama the same free pass you're willing to give to Trump?
Fauci has no idea what is going to happen. He's an expert with some history from other countries. He has no idea what will happen but you expect Trump to know the future.

kane

EOG master
Fauci has no idea what is going to happen. He's an expert with some history from other countries. He has no idea what will happen but you expect Trump to know the future.

You're not answering my question. Had Obama sent our supplies to China the same way Trump did, would you give him the same free pass you're willing to give to Trump?

Had Obama sent all our supplies to China, supplies that we desperately need right now, would you have responded by saying "Obama didn't have a crystal ball"? Would you have given Obama the same free pass you're willing to give to Trump?

He's was trying to help. He makes mistakes.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You're not answering my question. Had Obama sent our supplies to China the same way Trump did, would you give him the same free pass you're willing to give to Trump?
Did you notice that your beloved fake media was badgering Trump just a couple days ago as to why we aren't sending supplies to Italy?

kane

EOG master
Did you notice that your beloved fake media was badgering Trump just a couple days ago as to why we aren't sending supplies to Italy?

Do you have a problem with Trump sending China 17 tons of medical supplies that we desperately need in this country? Do you have a problem with nurses and doctors dying due to a lack of supplies, the same supplies that were sent to China?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Do you have a problem with Trump sending China 17 tons of medical supplies that we desperately need in this country? Do you have a problem with nurses and doctors dying due to a lack of supplies, the same supplies that were sent to China?
17 tons of stuff is nothing sir.

No one said a word when supplies were sent to China. A lot of people were involved in making that choice. Presidents make real time decisions.

kane

EOG master
No one said a word when supplies were sent to China. A lot of people were involved in making that choice. Presidents make real time decisions.

Would you be giving Obama the same free pass you're giving to Trump? Or would you be ripping him non stop? It's a simple question you don't seem to want to answer

kane

EOG master
No one said a word when supplies were sent to China. A lot of people were involved in making that choice. Presidents make real time decisions.[/QUOTE]

Is this what you would be saying had Obama sent 17 tons of medical supplies to China? Would you be defending Obama by saying "Presidents make real time decisions"? Yes or no

Would you be giving Obama the same free pass you're giving to Trump? Or would you be ripping him non stop? It's a simple question you don't seem to want to answer
There are 8 years of history. I never said a word about 50/50 decisions or mundane points. I got on Obama for hands up, don't shoot and sending money to Iran.

kane

EOG master
There are 8 years of history. I never said a word about 50/50 decisions or mundane points. I got on Obama for hands up, don't shoot and sending money to Iran.

Why do you keep delfecting? It's a simple question, would you give Obama the same free pass you're giving to Trump? Would you say "Presidents make real time decisions" had it been Obama in charge?

Tell that to the nurses and doctors across this country who are dying due to a shortage of medical supplies
It was a humanitarian decision that turned out not to be good for the US. That's all you have on Trump? What about Trump's handling on trade with China?

kane- I'm not changing the point. Obama was President for 8 years and I never posted about a 50/50 call after the fact. I wouldn't have gotten on Obama and my posting history shows that to be true.

kane

EOG master
kane- I'm not changing the point. Obama was President for 8 years and I never posted about a 50/50 call after the fact. I wouldn't have gotten on Obama and my posting history shows that to be true.

Well it took you long enough, but thanks for finally answering my question. The thing is though, I don't believe you, I don't think there's any chance you wouldn't be ripping Obama to shreds for not putting America first and by sending the supplies we desperately need to another country. You, Merlin, and the rest of the alt right would be going ape shit had Obama done what Trump did and you know it. I can't even begin to imagine the disgusting shit right wing media would be saying right now, how many deaths they would be blaming on Obama for not putting the needs of this country ahead of the needs of another country, you'd want him impeached

kane

EOG master
Fox all positive today while CNN negative again.

Fox wouldn't be all positive if it was Obama who sent much needed medical supplies to China mere weeks before the virus hitting us, Hannity's fucking head would be exploding had Obama done what Trump did, but that's the way Fox works, so no surprise they have no problem with American nurses and doctors dying while the supplies they need were sent to China

Fox wouldn't be all positive if it was Obama who sent much needed medical supplies to China mere weeks before the virus hitting us, Hannity's fucking head would be exploding had Obama done what Trump did, but that's the way Fox works, so no surprise they have no problem with American nurses and doctors dying while the supplies they need were sent to China
Fox is positive because things are looking better today. The stock market is up. Then I switch to CNN and it's all gloom and doom.

kane

EOG master
Since I don't watch Fox, are they even talking about what Trump did? Are any of their hosts even talking about Trump sending 17 tons of medical supplies to China? This is a serious question, I know Fox doesn't like to cover anything negative about the president, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is something they're not even talking about

Since I don't watch Fox, are they even talking about what Trump did? Are any of their hosts even talking about Trump sending 17 tons of medical supplies to China? This is a serious question, I know Fox doesn't like to cover anything negative about the president, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is something they're not even talking about
No, because they don't mention the same thing 5 times in 30 minutes as you do.

kane

EOG master
I said no 3 times and you kept asking.

Your previous answers were very vague, your last answer was easy to understand, it was 100% lies and bullshit, but easy to understand. The thought that you wouldn't be blaming Obama had he done what Trump did is literally laugh out loud funny, I mean you even had to laugh at yourself as you were typing it. Do you honestly think anyone here, even the sane ones on the right, believe you when you say you wouldn't be blaming Obama for sending China the supplies we desperately need?

kane

EOG master
No, because they don't mention the same thing 5 times in 30 minutes as you do.

So the answer as to whether or not Fox is covering Trump sending 17 tons of much needed medical supplies to China is no. I can't say I'm surprised, I know their number one job is to protect the president at all costs, why talk about a story that makes him look real bad, best just to ignore it and keep Trump's fan club misinformed like usual

Your previous answers were very vague, your last answer was easy to understand, it was 100% lies and bullshit, but easy to understand. The thought that you wouldn't be blaming Obama had he done what Trump did is literally laugh out loud funny, I mean you even had to laugh at yourself as you were typing it. Do you honestly think anyone here, even the sane ones on the right, believe you when you say you wouldn't be blaming Obama for sending China the supplies we desperately need?
How is it a lie? Once again, Obama was president for 8 years and I never got on him for 50/50 calls after the fact.

So the answer as to whether or not Fox is covering Trump sending 17 tons of much needed medical supplies to China is no. I can't say I'm surprised, I know their number one job is to protect the president at all costs, why talk about a story that makes him look real bad, best just to ignore it and keep Trump's fan club misinformed like usual
That was long ago, move on. Is that the worst thing that happened. Trump and others tried to help others but it turned out bad.