Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

As for me. I would have listened to the CDC...even if that meant shutting down all international flights...I would have accepted the tests from WHO

Every single Hollywood movie has the playbook...test and isolate....South Korea Singapore....they're winning....

Even today I just don't get it...lets take nursing homes for example staff gets their temp taken before allowed insider...um hello...you can spread this virus without showing a fever....so what did that do at the airports...nothing...and btw I know plenty people who got into JFK from Italy....AND NOBODY LOOKED AT THEM
WHO is run by China.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
You could have supported Hilary, and walked around with the Bingazi sffect, What does it matter now......that works well.....

It matters cause I can admit the man is an ass wipe.
And he knows nothing.

And in regards to Hillary...its amazing how much she is hated...she made Bernie look strong and put Trump in the White House. Just incredible

Ray Luca

EOG Master
The fact of the matter is...we are in this terrible spot now with no end in site...we should have had a mandatory lockdown for two cycles...28 days for the entire country. We would have a chance.....this ain't ending until summer...

mr merlin

EOG Master
The fact of the matter is...we are in this terrible spot now with no end in site...we should have had a mandatory lockdown for two cycles...28 days for the entire country. We would have a chance.....this ain't ending until summer...
Take a look at the charts, it'll end by mid june.

The governors decide the lock downs.

cheapseats

EOG Master
That maybe, go back and look at the SOTU this year, k....unt pelosi was tearing up the speach when the POTUS was addressing the 19 issue. FACT.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
I hope all you political keyboard warriors are taking some time out of your day to take some necessary precautions for what is about to come.

Might want to take a look at what's going on around you and stop giving a fuck about who's right and who's wrong. Toilet paper is the least of your concerns.

Good luck to us all.

We disagree.

Has a very hands-off approach for the whole thing.

He is pretty much letting the states duke it out for themselves
He should let the states control it since they are in different positions. NY and NJ should be closed but most of the states should be open. Some are open now.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Pelosi sucks too. They all suck. Cuomo has risen to the occasion....his polices suck but he has been must watch tv....great speaker like his Dad.

Need the vaccine before the next wave in fall. Or need a treatment that helps cut the death rate.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
This is true.

Yes it is. But the test kits were there. The delays on our side to fully grasp how serious this virus is was the downfall. Tests should have been in place and ready to go. No other way to fight it unless you seal all borders

Trump, Pelosi and the Dems with the impeachment distractions, China lying and our Senators selling stock all to blame.