Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
You once proclaimed you lived by the mantra... Every man dies. Not every man lives.

Now you seem to be scared. Don't be a SHEEP, VD. Remember the mantra. Live your life not afraid.

Not scared...concerned about false narratives given out by so called leaders and elected officials who have no clue about the Virus....

Hard to comment when we dont click on your links. We are extremely busy men, we just cant click on every link some loser puts up.
Welcome to Libtarded America, folks. Hope you can realize how fucked up it is.

Fight the power. Fuck you. I won't do what you tell me.

Sorry Diablo but on this you are totally wrong. RATM are anything but Libtards. They’ve railed against D’s just as much as R’s. A riot broke out in LA outside the Democratic convention as they played a protest concert

kane

EOG master
These lefty governors are pure fukkin evil. Winky has to be fukked in the head to support this bullshit.... mandatory masks, closed beaches, never ending shutdowns, parks closed, churches closed, skate parks filled with sand, no sports, bars closed, restaurants closed, free money for illegals, mail in voting, 36 million unemployed, people shitting in the streets, tent cities.

Yeah, fuck them for trying to save lives, fucking bastards are trying to save people's lives in the middle of a pandemic, what's wrong with them?

Hard to comment when we dont click on your links. We are extremely busy men, we just cant click on every link some loser puts up.
Don't bother. Hannity praised the judge a few years ago. The judge is doing idiotic things with Flynn. Hannity is on the judge and the libs think they have something.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Don't bother. Hannity praised the judge a few years ago. The judge is doing idiotic things with Flynn. Hannity is on the judge and the libs think they have something.

what do you mean 'idiotic'

Flynn admitted in court that he lied to the FBI.

What is a judge supposed to do. Let that go?

kane

EOG master
It's funny how McIrish accuses me and the left of wanting as many deaths as possible, rooting for death, meanwhile the opposite is true. I want as few deaths as possible, which is why I wouldn't reopen the country right now, opening now equals more people getting the virus, equals more people dying from the virus. I know it's a fine line, and not an easy call either way, but I would rather save as many American lives as possible, even if it means worsening the economy. I understand people going through hard times financially, I can put myself in their shoes and know how they're struggling, but I would rather see those people struggle financially right now and still be alive as opposed to die from the virus because they felt the need to go to a bar. The financial crisis is temporary, death is permanent

mr merlin

EOG Master
4-5 weeks ago????
Yup, about a week for incubation, another week as the symptoms set in, if you have a bad case you then go to the hospital where it takes anywhere for 1-4 weeks to die. I had a relative that died on Mon he was in the hospital for 41 days, was sick at home for a week or so, he caught it 7-8 weeks before he died.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Hey Raiders, I'll tell you what, I'll keep getting my info from the Times, WAPO, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, and every other credible news outlet, and you can continue getting your info from Fox news AKA Trump TV, InfoWars, Zerohedge, the rest of your alt right bullshit sites, and the non credible conservapedia

Can't Get any more Stupid than Kane.

FAKE NEWS PUNKS stuck it up his Ass with the Trump/ Russian Hoax.

But He still Follows and Believes Them.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
"We're in the middle of a pandemic that has cost us more than 85,000 jobs as of today,” he said at a COVID-19 roundtable, before trying to correct himself: “Lives of millions of people, millions of people, millions of jobs."

joe biden......lol

dems go wild over diet coke and disinfectant, but cricket's on this......must be tired go to his basement......lol

cheapseats

EOG Master
Joe needs to have the little girl, climate change, now C19 expert handle his run to nowhere. She would make a great basement ornament for the loonies of the left.