Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

WHAT IS UNMASKING?

During routine, legal surveillance of foreign targets, names of Americans occasionally come up in conversations. Foreigners could be talking about a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident by name, or a foreigner could be speaking directly to an American. When an American’s name is swept up in surveillance of foreigners, it is called “incidental collection.” In these cases, the name of the American is masked before the intelligence is distributed to administration officials to avoid invading that person’s privacy.

Unless there is a clear intelligence value to knowing the American’s name, it is not revealed in the reports. The intelligence report would refer to the person only as “U.S. Person 1” or U.S. Person 2.” If U.S. officials with proper clearance to review the report want to know the identity, they can ask the agency that collected the information — perhaps the FBI, CIA or National Security Agency — to “unmask” the name.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Add Bushay to the top 4 dumbest forum posters. The FBI wiretap was classified information. The leak was illegal.
You told everyone the Washington Post was top 5 fake news and now your using them as a source. Lol. Can’t have it both ways dude.

Last edited:
You told everyone the Washington Post was top 5 fake news and now your using then as a source. Lol. Can’t have it both ways dude.m

Liars have to throw a little truth in now and then. See Fake News Heisenberg.

Trump owes millions to the bank of China.
Trump guilty of the fish tank murder.
Trump isn’t taking Hydro.
Hydro isn’t being used in France although that was more agreeing with Kane.
Espionage Act
It was legal to leak the Flynn wiretap.
Those are the ones that come to mind.

Last edited:

Bushay

NHL Expert
Raiders using the Washing Post as a news source turns out to be from the editorial page from a puff piece by a far right editor. Lol. Bam! Caught!

]. It is noteworthy that the number of confirmed cases is relatively low in countries such as Nigeria (n = 139), the Democratic Republic of the Congo (n = 22), Uganda (n = 44), Cote d’ Ivoire (n = 190), Mozambique (n = 10), and Niger (n = 74), especially where malaria is common [1], [2]. Nigeria (25%), Democratic Republic of the Congo (12%), Uganda (5%), Cote d’ Ivoire (4%), Mozambique (4%) and Niger (4%) are accounted for more than half of all global malaria burden [2
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7175881/

Last edited:

Bushay

NHL Expert
Bushay - MSNBC was heavy on saying that Trump wasnt taking Hydro. What do you think?
I’m not here to engage with a back and forth and get caught up in that with any of you. I’m here to expose this administration of the corruption and hypocrisy. So ask one of the others to play that game with you.

railbird

EOG Master
I’m not here to engage with a back and forth and get caught up in that with any of you. I’m here to expose this administration of the corruption and hypocrisy. So ask one of the others to play that game with you.
your canadian, why would you even care? good news Trump will win in another land slide. good news God is in control of everything

mr merlin

EOG Master
President Trump is edging out Joe Biden, the Democrat Party’s presumptive nominee, in key battleground states and is also leading in support among independent voters in those states, a CNBC/Change Research poll released Wednesday revealed.

The survey, taken among 5,408 likely voters in the battleground states Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin from May 15 to May 17, showed the president holding an edge over Biden, 48 percent to 46 percent — a lead just outside the 1.9 percent margin of error.

The survey also shows Trump holding an even greater advantage among independent voters in those battleground states, besting the former vice president 41 percent to 32 percent.

While voters remain split on who would handle the coronavirus pandemic better, voters believe Trump would do a better job on handling the economy moving forward, 51 percent to 40 percent.

Republicans, overall, have a more positive outlook when it comes to the coronavirus. Seventy-one percent of Republicans believe things are improving, but Democrats and independents tend to disagree. Only 35 percent of independents believe things are on the mend, with the percentage shrinking even further among Democrats, with 12 percent.

The survey also found that Democrats and independents are more likely to believe that the U.S. will see a second wave of the virus by the end of the year.

CNBC reported:

99% of Democrats say that there is at least a 50-50 chance of a second wave in U.S. infections before the end of the year, with 94% telling pollsters that it will probably or definitely happen. On the other hand, 38% of Republicans said a second wave will probably or definitely not appear, with 41% saying there’s a 50-50 chance.
More than 8 in 10 independents see at least a 50-50 chance of a second wave this year, with 37% saying there will definitely be one and 19% saying it is probable.
If there is a second wave, swing-state voters are divided over who should be blamed. Democrats overwhelmingly said the two people or groups most responsible would be Trump and states that reopened their economies too soon, while Republicans said it​

I'd imagine these polls were taken before the seismic scandal of Obamagate as well. That should be a real game changer in upcoming polls

Bushay

NHL Expert
your canadian, why would you even care? good news Trump will win in another land slide. good news God is in control of everything
Someone better tell my postmaster I’m Canadian then. The idiot keeps sending my mail here to my home here in Michigan. And not a snowballs chance in hell he cheats his way to a win this time. People are tired of this shit show and the unemployment he’s created not to mention the tanked economy he ruined the guy before him made possible for us all. Many of you in for a real disappointment.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Liars have to throw a little truth in now and then. See Fake News Heisenberg.

Trump owes millions to the bank of China.
Trump guilty of the fish tank murder.
Trump isn’t taking Hydro.
Hydro isn’t being used in France although that was more agreeing with Kane.
Espionage Act
It was legal to leak the Flynn wiretap.
Those are the ones that come to mind.
Yet you can’t prove a single one of those. Not one. Not that it matter one iota anyways. Just all insignificant unproven facts no one on the left is even interested in checking as it’s all more of a distraction only. Who cares what you think? It’s just more “look....over there.....it’s a squirrel”

kane

EOG master
Dude, you posted an old op ed column and tried to pass it off as news

But please don’t stop embarrassingly burying yourself-it’s been a fun week

He does it all the time, he can't find a legitimate news outlet to back his claim, so anyone on the alt right who posts a biased opinion is considered a valid news source for him. He did this the other day with some alt right guy named Bacon, and before that he used conservapedia as his source, then later admitted conservapedia wasn't credible, LOL

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="TheGuesser, post: 7598265, member: 76"]He manages to be wrong about everything NFL Football for 20 weeks a year, so 5 days is light work for the Clueless Idiot.[/QUOTE]

True, does he still think Trubisky is better than DeShaun Watson?

kane

EOG master
Raiders using the Washing Post as a news source turns out to be from the editorial page from a puff piece by a far right editor. Lol. Bam! Caught!

LMAO, I love the entertainment the guy brings here, no one takes him seriously here, but it's fun to slap him around and beat him down with facts while he continues to post lies and fake news