Malcolm Jenkins

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
If you really have an issue with your teammate Drew Brees then you speak to him one on one, man to man. You don't make a video of yourself and tweet it out to millions of people. Guy's a clown. Not half the player he used to be either. The sooner he retires the better.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Unbelievable. The hubris and sense of entitlement from Jenkins. Jenkins signed in the off season. He hasn't played a single game for them. He's going to tell Drew Brees what to do?

If I'm the owner, I cut Jenkins immediately. Clubhouse trouble maker.
Yea. And watch that become a kappernick.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
Also, by telling Brees he should "shut the fuck up" he's contradicting his whole platform. Total moron.

Valuist

EOG Master
Yea. And watch that become a kappernick.

Like Kaep or not, he WAS the Niners QB and had played there several seasons. This douchebag has done nothing for the Saints, except stir up this trouble. If the Saints do not cut Jenkins, they are gutless cowards.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I guarantee Damn Tee you more of the Saints agree with Malcom than the ignorant Brees.

Backlash from Michael Thomas, among others, forces Drew Brees to clarify comments
Posted by Mike Florio on June 3, 2020, 2:10 PM EDT

Getty Images
Saints quarterback Drew Brees, who possibly has political aspirations, may be rethinking his future career choices after jumping onto a third rail with both feet on Wednesday.
Brees, at a critical moment in American history that has caused many to reconsider the message arising from the anthem protests launched by Colin Kaepernick in 2016, has reiterated his objection to the method.

“I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country,” Brees said.
Apart from the remark making “Drew Brees” on the Twitter’s top trending topics as of this posting, one of his most important teammates has posted a couple of tweets that, given the context, seem to be a message to Brees.
He don’t know no better,” Thomas initially said.
Thomas later added: “We don’t care if you don’t agree and whoever else how about that.”
Brees has since provided a statement to Mike Triplett of ESPN.com.
“I love and respect my teammates and I stand right there with them in regards to fighting for racial equality and justice,” Brees said. “I also stand with my grandfathers who risked their lives for this country and countless other military men and women who do it on a daily basis.”
Brees may have more to do to put the toothpaste back in the tube on this one. There’s a chance that, ultimately, he may just have to find a way to coexist with the uncontained dental product.

Valuist

EOG Master
I guarantee Damn Tee you more of the Saints agree with Malcom than the ignorant Brees.

Backlash from Michael Thomas, among others, forces Drew Brees to clarify comments
Posted by Mike Florio on June 3, 2020, 2:10 PM EDT

Getty Images
Saints quarterback Drew Brees, who possibly has political aspirations, may be rethinking his future career choices after jumping onto a third rail with both feet on Wednesday.
Brees, at a critical moment in American history that has caused many to reconsider the message arising from the anthem protests launched by Colin Kaepernick in 2016, has reiterated his objection to the method.

“I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country,” Brees said.
Apart from the remark making “Drew Brees” on the Twitter’s top trending topics as of this posting, one of his most important teammates has posted a couple of tweets that, given the context, seem to be a message to Brees.
He don’t know no better,” Thomas initially said.
Thomas later added: “We don’t care if you don’t agree and whoever else how about that.”
Brees has since provided a statement to Mike Triplett of ESPN.com.
“I love and respect my teammates and I stand right there with them in regards to fighting for racial equality and justice,” Brees said. “I also stand with my grandfathers who risked their lives for this country and countless other military men and women who do it on a daily basis.”
Brees may have more to do to put the toothpaste back in the tube on this one. There’s a chance that, ultimately, he may just have to find a way to coexist with the uncontained dental product.

Brees will have the last laugh. How much money has he helped Thomas make?

I hope some of Brees' passes sail a bit high.....let Thomas stretch out while one defender targets high, and the other takes out his knees.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Guesser serious question, what did he say that was so wrong? Help me understand please.
He doesn't understand the very valid protest Kaep, and many other players have done, and hopefully will do again. It's a slap in the face to his teammates. His teammates are trying to educate him. I hope they do and that Drew will participate in any protest coming up this season.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

I hope some of Brees' passes sail a bit high.....let Thomas stretch out while one defender targets high, and the other takes out his knees.
I would hope Brees isn't that much of an idiotic punk. Unless I'm betting against NO.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
He doesn't understand the very valid protest Kaep, and many other players have done, and hopefully will do again. It's a slap in the face to his teammates. His teammates are trying to educate him. I hope they do and that Drew will participate in any protest coming up this season.
I assumed your answer would be this baseless. Thanks.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

Guesser, I respect your opinion but don't you think Jenkins did it the wrong way? I've noticed over the years Jenkins likes having the camera on him. I feel like he made this video not because he cares so deeply about the topic but because he he was looking for some attention. He's an attention whore. I question his motive when making the video. If you really do feel so deeply about this and you are so disappointed in your teammate's statement then you should talk to your teammate man to man not make a video that you know damn well will go viral. Just my two cents.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Everyone with any sense, who disagrees with the libtard agenda in even the slightest way, is a "cultist."

Bet you didn't know that.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Yep, fiully indoctrinated by the Cultists. Runner "made" you do it. Thanks.
Keep deflecting when you have no answer to a logical question. You're a fucking joke. Your hate for the president makes you come across as a mental midget.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Guesser, I respect your opinion but don't you think Jenkins did it the wrong way? I've noticed over the years Jenkins likes having the camera on him. I feel like he made this video not because he cares so deeply about the topic but because he he was looking for some attention. He's an attention whore. I question his motive when making the video. If you really do feel so deeply about this and you are so disappointed in your teammate's statement then you should talk to your teammate man to man not make a video that you know damn well will go viral. Just my two cents.
Did Brees do it the wrong way? Brees went public, so his teammates are going public. You're assuming they haven't talked to him privately? Jenkins is a long time Saint and teammate of Brees. So is Mike, and the others. They're allowed to disagree.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Keep deflecting when you have no answer to a logical question. You're a fucking joke. Your hate for the president makes you come across as a mental midget.
I gave you an answer. You came back insulting me. At least I'm smart enough to think for myself, and make my own decisions, rather than have to side with the Cultists beacuse poster "runner" made me do it. Sorry, you're a fraud.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
Did Brees do it the wrong way? Brees went public, so his teammates are going public. You're assuming they haven't talked to him privately? Jenkins is a long time Saint and teammate of Brees. So is Mike, and the others. They're allowed to disagree.

Not sure if you can really compare Brees' statement to Jenkins telling Brees to "shut the fuck up." Apples and oranges imo.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
LMAO. This idiot actually BELIEVES he thinks for himself. Straight down the party line.

OMFG. Too fucking funny.
This Fraud lying traitor Cultist has been given many, many opportunities to show some, ANY disagreement with Dear Leader. He's incapable of it. Meanwhile Guesser takes shots at Obama, Biden, Pelosi, and anyone else he disgrees with, no matter the party. But I'm the one who can't think for himself, and straight down the party line, LOL.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm pro choice, dipshit. Always have been. Always will be.

You can't even admit to someone from the Obama administration lying about Russian collusion when the facts are right in front of your face.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Not sure if you can really compare Brees' statement to Jenkins telling Brees to "shut the fuck up." Apples and oranges imo.
Jenkins is one of the most activist players in the NFL, and has been for years. Brees knew what he was doing, IMO. I don't think it's that big a deal.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I'm pro choice, dipshit. Always have been. Always will be.

You can't even admit to someone lying about Russian collusion when the facts are right in front of your face.
Except I've said about a half dozen times that your low level nobody said something different on TV than she did in hearings. According to you that PROVES that there was no Russia connection with the Idiot and his people, even though all of our intelligence communities say there was.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I also support Kaepernick's right to kneel if the league allows it.

I think it’s stupid for the league to allow it though.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Except I've said about a half dozen times that your low level nobody said something different on TV than she did in hearings. According to you that PROVES that there was no Russia connection with the Idiot and his people, even though all of our intelligence communities say there was.

Uhh. She is the intelligence community, you fucking retard. The intelligence community (from Clapper to Comey to Farkas) testified that they had NO EVIDENCE of the Trump administration colluding with Russia, dipshit. Not sure how many times that needs to be proven to your retarded ass.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Guesser serious question, what did he say that was so wrong? Help me understand please.

Guesser? Is that piece of shit still around?

Have had him on ignore for several years. I recommend you try it.

His one claim to EOG fame was grading one of Railbird's suggestions to "Bet against black coaches" in which he refused to eliminate NFL black vs black coach games (3 were in the same division), ridiculously counting a win and a loss and thus biasing the W/L record toward 50%. Had myself, GroovinMahoovin and Woodrow Wilson tell him to do it right, without bias, but no.

At the end of the season, I did it correctly, ATS rate was 57% betting against black coaches.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I just hope he retires. Why would he deal with that bullshit. This guy has done more for the minority community with his own actions (not fukin words) than a big runner , guesser , malcolm fukin jenkins, or a michael thomas would/could do in 1000 lifetimes and he gets shit on for voicing an opinion on what he thinks of people disrespecting the country. Yeah I know Kap wasn't disrespecting the country with his valid protest guesser, he was just pissing on everyone that fought to put your sorry ass in the position you're in today. No way Kap could have picked a different forum or way of protesting to get his point across. He had to insult all the people who love the country and fought for the country and freedoms you have today. Makes sense to me.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Star WR offensive player of the year Mike Thomas tells Brees "we don't care what you think". I care what Brees thinks about Trump hugging the flag and using it as a prop in a photo op. Like he used the bible recently. Someone get that question to Brees.

Biggest mistake Saints made is letting Teddy Bridgewater go. Hes better than Brees.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Guesser? Is that piece of shit still around?

Have had him on ignore for several years. I recommend you try it.

His one claim to EOG fame was grading one of Railbird's suggestions to "Bet against black coaches" in which he refused to eliminate NFL black vs black coach games (3 were in the same division), ridiculously counting a win and a loss and thus biasing the W/L record toward 50%. Had myself, GroovinMahoovin and Woodrow Wilson tell him to do it right, without bias, but no.

At the end of the season, I did it correctly, ATS rate was 57% betting against black coaches.
Always glad to see a hypocrite brag about having someone on ignore when he comments on him. Mad respect for your math and grading skills. Little respect for much else.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Star WR offensive player of the year Mike Thomas tells Brees "we don't care what you think". I care what Brees thinks about Trump hugging the flag and using it as a prop in a photo op. Like he used the bible recently. Someone get that question to Brees.

Biggest mistake Saints made is letting Teddy Bridgewater go. Hes better than Brees.
Just listen to yourself. You've at least shown why you very rarely talk sports.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
You have me mixed up, I shit on rail for a lot of things but never took the time to grade his fade black coaches record nor grade anything at eog for that matter . Your the fucking idiot that has nothing better to do but to grade other peoples records on a sports forum.

Jesus. My post references Guesser and his bias, you stupid shit.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I just hope he retires. Why would he deal with that bullshit. This guy has done more for the minority community with his own actions (not fukin words) than a big runner , guesser , malcolm fukin jenkins, or a michael thomas would/could do in 1000 lifetimes and he gets shit on for voicing an opinion on what he thinks of people disrespecting the country. Yeah I know Kap wasn't disrespecting the country with his valid protest guesser, he was just pissing on everyone that fought to put your sorry ass in the position you're in today. No way Kap could have picked a different forum or way of protesting to get his point across. He had to insult all the people who love the country and fought for the country and freedoms you have today. Makes sense to me.
Actually, he and then many others kneeled to show his disgust at the Racist killings in the Country. He has said many times it was not against the Military. But just like you fools who answer All Lives Matter, you didn't care to listen. Then your Idiot Cult leader had to step in and put his fat ass where it doesn't belong.