Black Lives Matter

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Laughable that an unhinged insecure wacko like yourself would think he's a credible person to speak for the towns character.

Laughable that someone who lived there for years would know less about a town's character than you.

But go ahead and tell me how it is in Madison.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Zero, why?

Btw, we all know about your Far Right Wing friend Palmtree. He lied then died. Why are you constantly linking him to your lies. The Trumptard is dead. Let him rest in peace.

you have already been exposed as a stiff. remember your own words after losing 10 dimes. " i have lost enough" why you keep denying this when the whole exchange with palmtree is posted right here at eog..

kane

EOG master
Who gives a fuck Kane . He's just an idiot who has nothing left to hang his hopes on so he blindly cries fake news

I know, but for me I don't want to be "Smolleted", I bought his story as fact only to get burned, and TBH if this was self inflicted it wouldn't surprise me, especially with everything that's been going on, so I'll wait and see what the FBI has to say. The difference between me and Raiders is, he'll stay grounded in his position regardless of what the FBI reports, if the FBI backs up her story, Raiders will say the FBI is lying, either way nothing will make him change his opinion.

kane

EOG master
You ever use lighter fluid? You guys are idiots if you believe her story.

First of all, like I just posted, I'll wait to comment until the FBI releases a statement, not sure why you can't understand that. Also, maybe it wasn't lighter fluid, it could have some other sort of chemical

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I know, but for me I don't want to be "Smolleted", I bought his story as fact only to get burned, and TBH if this was self inflicted it wouldn't surprise me, especially with everything that's been going on, so I'll wait and see what the FBI has to say. The difference between me and Raiders is, he'll stay grounded in his position regardless of what the FBI reports, if the FBI backs up her story, Raiders will say the FBI is lying, either way nothing will make him change his opinion.

Fair enough.

I really have a hard time believing this one having lived in Madison myself.

Yesterday kane caught lying about shut down date. Today Heisenberg posting obvious fake news. I've had CNN on for a while and all they are talking about is coronavirus.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Madison is one of the most laid back cities you will find and it's constantly regarded as one of the best American cities to live in.

There is very little crime in Madison.

lie, if I'm proven wrong, I admit it. I'm just not stupid enough to buy an 18 year old's story when you the details are out there.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you have already been exposed as a stiff. remember your own words after losing 10 dimes. " i have lost enough" why you keep denying this when the whole exchange with palmtree is posted right here at eog..

Bookie got paid every penny. And felt horrible about the lie Palmtree spewed, that he mailed me a cash rebate of a dime from Vegas. 10 C-Notes.

You're a horrible human being to keep referring to a dead person who lied and then died. Let the Trumptard rest in peace.

Bookie even said Palmtree was a horrible person. Bookie doesn't know why he lied, but we do. Palmtree was a Trumptard.

You're the only Stiff alive in this conversation.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

what is this fukkin exposed shit?

its a 12 man Chitty, who in the fukk you exposing shit too?

who give a fukk what anyone think?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
fukk me I told every fn chitty I been in that I did time in State Penn, convicted, have PTSD, was a damn thug, had shock therapy, been in a ward, had inpatient therapy, and a bunch of other shit.

Nothing happened.

Couple fukkers pounded their damn keyboard while they hid.

and stayed hid.

Exposed.

jfc lolololzzzzz.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
fukk me I told every fn chitty I been in that I did time in State Penn, convicted, have PTSD, was a damn thug, had shock therapy, been in a ward, had inpatient therapy, and a bunch of other shit.

Nothing happened.

Couple fukkers pounded their damn keyboard while they hid.

and stayed hid.

Exposed.

jfc lolololzzzzz.

You actually admitted to all of that yourself, meathead.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Just because a mental patient has no shame doesn't mean it's morally justified for others.

fukk I care fella its a chitty

you might as well go bark at the fukkin moon, it care more than I do.

now someone wanna talk that mess in a closer proximity that's different.

i tell anyone who gonna be in my company the same shit just so they ain't taken aback if I get a little sideways. every bit of it.

They can hang out or split at their leisure.

nobody say one fukkin word or go home and beat the qwerty.

some split.

i ain't errybuddy cup o tea.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Nope. It's every sane person's problem who has to deal with sociopaths like you.

my fukkin heart goes out to them, it truly does.

They about 10-15 guys here who don't seem to have a problem and 2-3 that do.

A couple insecure misfit loners in love with their pets got zero social skills ain't my concern.

I'm more worried about my twitter ban.

course I'd have to join first

its tough out their folks!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Certainly don't have enough facts to know whether or not this is true or not. I just don't get why I can watch videos from now til the end of the year on you tube of groups of black people kicking the shit out of a white guys without ever watching a repeat and you never here anything about an investigation.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Certainly don't have enough facts to know whether or not this is true or not. I just don't get why I can watch videos from now til the end of the year on you tube of groups of black people kicking the shit out of a white guys without ever watching a repeat and you never here anything about an investigation.
The Floyd Card that is played these days is very powerful.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It is all over the news, I saw a live interview with her last night, maybe Fox isn't covering it, which is why you haven't seen it
it's pretty obvious she made it up, almost all fat black women claiming stuff like that make it up. lets consider the alleged act...4 white guys, right there it's highly unlikely because crazy people cant recruit anyone to join their plots, let alone 3 more. They also did it from a car, gee, that's risky, all you need is a description of the car with a partial license and they're fucked.

Then they squirted it from a car through another cars window, that;s pretty hard, then they threw a lighter too, again very, very difficult, especially when almost all lighters would go out once you let go. Finally a flammable liquid would run down her face, wouldn't it? it would be a splothch with a drip pattern, not these widely spaced semi burn marks. Then you have the fact that her face was on fire but that massive head of frizzy hair didn't catch huh?

There's not even a 1 in 1000 chance this is real.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
you have said you're objective, but i never seen you call out the likes of rachel maddow or brian stelter among others.....does your objectivity stop at fox?
I don't watch their shows. If someone brings EVIDENCE that they are lying over and over, like White Supremacist Bow Tie Boy Tucker does, than I'll say they are lying.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
It's fake news. You libs can't be dumber. White boys in Wisconsin don't torch biracial women.
No comment about the PROOF that Your Idol Fascist Tucker was caught lying AGAIN, or is it just on to your next lying and BS? We all know the answer, lying Clueless Idiot.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
lpx
it's pretty obvious she made it up, almost all fat black women claiming stuff like that make it up. lets consider the alleged act...4 white guys, right there it's highly unlikely because crazy people cant recruit anyone to join their plots, let alone 3 more. They also did it from a car, gee, that's risky, all you need is a description of the car with a partial license and they're fucked.

Then they squirted it from a car through another cars window, that;s pretty hard, then they threw a lighter too, again very, very difficult, especially when almost all lighters would go out once you let go. Finally a flammable liquid would run down her face, wouldn't it? it would be a splothch with a drip pattern, not these widely spaced semi burn marks. Then you have the fact that her face was on fire but that massive head of frizzy hair didn't catch huh?

There's not even a 1 in 1000 chance this is real.

what a fukkin pile o shit

you couldn't light a black chick's hair on fire with a blow torch, cheap arc lighters are $3 bucks, lighter fluid will trail as far as the fukkin breeze will carry it and evaporates around room temp ain't running down shit.

you make a worse arsonist than a fukkin detective.

chitty expertise funny as fukk, somebody give this guy a fukkin prize

mr merlin

EOG Master
lpx

what a fukkin pile o shit

you couldn't light a black chick's hair on fire with a blow torch, cheap arc lighters are $3 bucks, lighter fluid will trail as far as the fukkin breeze will carry it and evaporates around room temp ain't running down shit.

you make a worse arsonist than a fukkin detective.

chitty expertise funny as fukk, somebody give this guy a fukkin prize
The story is a crock of shit Billy, you know it just like everyone else.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Luckily, she alleged the incident took place at State St. and Gorham which is a really busy intersection with a bunch of businesses that may have camera footage.

It actually makes the allegations even more unbelievable honestly.