Black Lives Matter

Althea Bernstein is an 18-year-old bi-racial woman from Madison, Wisconsin, who says a white man threw liquid and a flaming lighter at her while she was sitting in a car at a local intersection, burning her face.

“The victim believes she was driving on W. Gorham St. when she stopped for a red light at State St.,” Madison police wrote in a news release. “Her driver’s side window was down and she heard someone yell out a racial epithet. She looked and saw four men, all white. She says one used a spray bottle to deploy a liquid on her face and neck, and then threw a flaming lighter at her, causing the liquid to ignite.”

alfie

EOG Dedicated
https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/tucker-carlson-warns-trump-will-lose

The links proving what a pathetic fraud White Supremacist Tucker is, are contained in the article I posted. All you needed were the links in the article. The FULL, UNEDITED 911 call the slime edits, to mislead clueless sheep like you. But you don't care about reality, you'll just defend, and dfelect, and move the goalposts, and call it fake news, as usual.

you have said you're objective, but i never seen you call out the likes of rachel maddow or brian stelter among others.....does your objectivity stop at fox?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Someone burned her face, you could see the burn marks

why you bother guy, let him spew.

ain't a soul alive gia f what he got to say, shut him off the best way to deal

you don't boot a guy in his yap till his bullshit come out the other end.

then you gotta live with the stank.

kane

EOG master
I'll withhold commenting any further just in case this a Smollett situation and she did it to herself, I don't think that's what happened, but I'll wait till the investigation shows something

I'll withhold commenting any further just in case this a Smollett situation and she did it to herself, I don't think that's what happened, but I'll wait till the investigation shows something
Now you are showing a little common sense. She wants to be a firefighter.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I lived in Madison for years. Went to college there. It's one of the most liberal cities in the Midwest.

I have a hard time believing this story.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
on his death bed palmtree warns everyone the guy is a stiff.

He lied then he died. Sad & sad.

In other news, did you see the 75 year old man, a member of antifa that was almost killed by the Buffalo police? Was that right?

Did you see Antifa storm the beaches of Normandy when they defeated Hitler?

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="raiders72001, post: 7617223, member: 56"]Now you are showing a little common sense. She wants to be a firefighter.[/QUOTE]

And by assuming she's lying, you're showing no common sense. You're on record as saying it never happened, but if it turns out it did happen just like she said it did, you'll spin, lie, and deflect to avoid admitting you were wrong

[QUOTE="raiders72001, post: 7617223, member: 56"]Now you are showing a little common sense. She wants to be a firefighter.

And by assuming she's lying, you're showing no common sense. You're on record as saying it never happened, but if it turns out it did happen just like she said it did, you'll spin, lie, and deflect to avoid admitting you were wrong[/QUOTE]

It never happened. I read a couple articles, looked at the burns, it happened in Wisconsin, she wants to be a fire fighter, the current political situation, and came to the logical conclusion she made up the story.

kane

EOG master
Looks like burns from someone having lighter fluid on them and set on fire.

You're commenting on a story you know nothing about, she said she was stopped at a light with her window down, and someone squirted lighter fluid on her face and threw a flaming lighter at her, she isn't saying her whole body was burned, just her face.

You're commenting on a story you know nothing about, she said she was stopped at a light with her window down, and someone squirted lighter fluid on her face and threw a flaming lighter at her, she isn't saying her whole body was burned, just her face.

Who gives a fuck Kane . He's just an idiot who has nothing left to hang his hopes on so he blindly cries fake news

kane

EOG master
She burned herself and was too embarrassed to admit it since she wants to be a firefighter makes more sense.

We'll see, like I said, I'll hold back from commenting till I see the FBI report, I'll admit the story does seem a little fishy to me, but let's see what the FBI has to say. If she did indeed do this to herself, it probably won't take the FBI long to figure it out, I mean an 18 year old girl isn't likely to outwit the FBI

You ever use lighter fluid? You guys are idiots if you believe her story.