Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Why would I give a company that censors people my personal information?

Not sure how many times you're going to try to claim that they don't censor when they just got done censoring a video last night.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Why would I give a company that censors people my personal information?

Not sure how many times you're going to try to claim that they don't censor when they just got done censoring a video last night.
You don't have to idiot. If you wanted back on twitter, and not cry and whine like the little baby you are, easiest thing in the world to get back on. You're a fraud, but everybody sane already knows that.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Hey, dipshit. I'm not the one that brought this up. I don't want to be on a platform that censors. Period.

If you dont like me stating facts, ignore the fucking post. Just like when I post facts that refute your bullshit and lies. Shouldnt be that hard for you.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Hey, dipshit. I'm not the one that brought this up. I don't want to be on a platform that censors. Period.

If you dont like me stating facts, ignore the fucking post.
Maybe when you post a FACT, I will, little idiot. If you didn't want back on twitter, you wouldn't whine and cry about it, and wouldn't have started started THE single most pathetic thread in forumville in forever about it.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Right. Because I'm not the one that used the word.

Wow. You're fucking brilliant. LOL.
Umm, YOU posted this, Little Fraud: Billy right about you. You're deep in the White powder, and don't have a clue what you say from one minute to the next. You just know how to pointlessly argue while you're inhaling.

Guarantee my Twitter account is flagged as a "Russian bot".- Little Fraud in post 12,730

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Umm, YOU posted this, Little Fraud: Billy right about you. You're deep in the White powder, and don't have a clue what you say from one minute to the next. You just know how to pointlessly argue while you're inhaling.

Guarantee my Twitter account is flagged as a "Russian bot".- Little Fraud in post 12,730

Because everything I write is serious dipshit?

You ever hear of sarcasm? If you think I was being serious you are as dumb as Billy. You Libtards can't even understand my jokes you are so stupid.

LMAO

boston massacre

EOG Master
And yet, the Russian collusion narrative you believe because of all of the overwhelming evidence that proves that there was no evidence of it.

There is not one shred of evidence that Trump or his administration had contact with Russian intelligence.

But There is Evidence That, Slime Fuck Rat, Hillary Clinton Colluded With Russia.

It's All Right Here.

Liberal Wimpy Punks Won't Comment on This.

FUCKIN PUSSIES.

https://www.realclearinvestigations..._whose_boozy_past_the_fbi_ignored_124601.html

I'm about to go play golf on a Nicklaus championship course 79 seconds from my front door.

On top of a mountain. Not a cloud in the sky.

I need a fukkin solution?

good luck at blue hair bingo today asshole.

Sinker....I play a Nicklaus course here in the valley occasionally called Bear Creek. It’s a links style course. Is yours the same?

kane

EOG master
Not too much-mainly recreational plays for majors. During golf season I’m spending most of time capping MLB

What about you Kane?

Don't follow the sport enough to make my own plays, couple of guys I've been tailing, only started betting it because there was nothing else to bet on. I've probably watched more golf this past month than in the previous ten years

Don't follow the sport enough to make my own plays, couple of guys I've been tailing, only started betting it because there was nothing else to bet on. I've probably watched more golf this past month than in the previous ten years

How have those dudes been doing? If you’re making cash off them don’t hesitate to PM me the plays

Thanks brother

kane

EOG master
How have those dudes been doing? If you’re making cash off them don’t hesitate to PM me the plays

Thanks brother

Meh, I'm probably about break even since I started, which is fine by me, it's given me something to follow and hasn't cost me any money, if one of them has something really strong I'll let you know

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Holy fuck. This idiot can't even figure out sarcasm. Let me know when this starts making sense to you...

Sorry Tiny, the word "Russian" an't in your notice, you little pathetic crying clown.

Right. Because I'm not the one that used the word.

Wow. You're fucking brilliant. LOL.