Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Donald Trump says something stupid 3 times an hour.

Donald Trump pissed on the first ammendment just yesterday.

Portland and Seattle aren't inundated with anything.

New York and New Jersey didn't kill anyone. A virus did.

LMAO.

What has Donald Trump implemented that affected the First Amendment?

Nothing going on in Portland

Nothing going on in Seattle.

NY and NJ didn't kill anyone just like Dr. Kevorkian didn't kill anyone. LOL.

kane

EOG master
So if you believe one thing that the QAnon movement believes, it makes you a full believer. Huh?

You believe in a lot more conspiracies than I do. The difference is that the ones I believe in have factual evidence behind them.

All you idiots have is character assassination. Zero ability to debate actual issues.

We believe in science, you believe in witch doctors, debate over

sorry i was 13% off. i will self ban,.

Actually I would also like to apologize for being snarky in my response. You didn’t deserve that

I also commend you for at least admitting you were wrong. Integrity

Guys like Raiders and DookieQ are so insecure they’d have spent hours arguing 2 + 2 really does equal 4,000

kane

EOG master
Thanks for proving my point. Zero ability to debate the argument. Pure character assassination.

You're so stupid you don't even realize you just proved my point.

You believe in voodoo, I believe in science, but I'm the stupid one? LMAO, stand on a chair so you can look in the mirror

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Actually I would also like to apologize for being snarky in my response. You didn’t deserve that

I also commend for at least admitting you were wrong. Integrity

Guys like Raiders and DookieQ are so insecure they’d have spent hours arguing 2 + 2 really does equal 4,000

Right. Show me one time where my math has been off.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You believe in voodoo, I believe in science, but I'm the stupid one? LMAO, stand on a chair so you can look in the mirror

I believe in voodoo now? Keep trying.

If someone says the sky is blue, you'll say they're wrong because they think fish are reptiles.

In other words, you have no evidence whatsoever that I've ever fabricated facts but you'll say I do anyway.

Because you're actually the fucking liar in this conversation.

I proved you dead wrong in one of our first arguments involving transparency regarding the PPP. When I linked proof with the New York Times you said they weren’t a credible source.

I’m man enough to admit when I’m wrong.

You are unable to do so because you are an insecure little boy waiting for his balls to drop

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I proved you dead wrong in one of our first arguments involving transparency regarding the PPP. When I linked proof with the New York Times you said they weren’t a credible source.

I’m man enough to admit when I’m wrong.

You are unable to do so because you are an insecure little boy waiting for his balls to drop

Uhh. No. Not only did you not prove me wrong but you've never once admitted to being wrong even when the facts were staring you in the face.

Go ahead and provide a link to both you proving me wrong and you admitting that you were wrong. I'll wait. Forever.

Uhh. No. Not only did you not prove me wrong but you've never once admitted to being wrong even when the facts were staring you in the face.

Go ahead and provide a link to both you proving me wrong and you admitting that you were wrong. I'll wait. Forever.

Maybe you aren’t too insecure to admit when you are wrong

You might be so delusional and mentally unstable you have no ability to recognize your errors when they’re staring you dead in the eyes

Try and have a good evening LittleDookieQ and slow down on the powder

cheapseats

EOG Master
You people are so stuck on what someone says instead of what they implement.

Meanwhile, NY and NJ continue to have the highest cases in the world and killed thousands with their awful policies of returning COVID-19 positive patients to nursing homes.

Portland, Seattle, Chicago, and other liberal shitholes are inundated with violence and rioting as they bend the knee to the mob, actively allow destruction, and defund the police making their cities even more dangerous.

Social media is actively censoring content.

But hey, Donald Trump said something stupid once! Sweet priorities. That brainwashing sure has been effective against the weak-minded.
Yea, all the punk fu..kk puss libs in this thread would run for the hills if the peaceful protesters threaten to fu..ck with them or their family. They'd run like jack rabbits to the cops. Cowardly piss ants is what we have here.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Maybe you aren’t too insecure to admit when you are wrong

You might be so delusional and mentally unstable you have no ability to recognize your errors when they’re staring you dead in the eyes

Try and have a good evening LittleDookieQ and slow down on the powder

Just like I thought. No link to either of your claims.

Because you're a bold-faced liar in every sense.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
In other words, you have no evidence whatsoever that I've ever fabricated facts but you'll say I do anyway.

Because you're actually the fucking liar in this conversation.

You one dumb qunt I don't gia f where you went to school

Life skills of used kitty litter, reasoning acumen of a fukkin pecker leak.

You sure are sacastic.

A lot

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Shit. I even have enough money where it doesn't take me three years to finish a $250 contest I created for myself so I'm not labeled a stiff anymore.

Dumb me.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
A line of reason Monkey use this week is the one got all in your sweat for last week.

Can't remember own bullshit.

Same shit all day everyday. Multiple sites. Predictable as a dump gonna stink up the joint.

Shut the little fukk off for a few days he curdle my posting experience

Maybe he come back when he ain't hormonal.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yea, all the punk fu..kk puss libs in this thread would run for the hills if the peaceful protesters threaten to fu..ck with them or their family. They'd run like jack rabbits to the cops. Cowardly piss ants is what we have here.

Is that right Bodine?

I been called a lot of shit in my time but never one time a coward....

Better check somebody resume before you lick that fukkin stamp son.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Why would I ever want to meet a sub human, self loathing, sick, traitor Cultist, fidge like you, Idiot? Why would anyone?

Who's the pussy again? I've met more posters than all of you leftist brokedicks combined. So to answer your question: People who aren't batshit crazy idiots.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
A line of reason Monkey use this week is the one got all in your sweat for last week.

Can't remember own bullshit.

Same shit all day everyday. Multiple sites. Predictable as a dump gonna stink up the joint.

Shut the little fukk off for a few days he curdle my posting experience

Maybe he come back when he ain't hormonal.

You've clearly been embarrassed enough.

I know being made to look as foolish as you have has to take a toll on you.

Let me know when you get the courage to try again since based on your history, you won't be doing anything to actually educate yourself.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I back up my words all the time. With Facts, Herve. I've marched in plenty of peaceful protests and will again.

Right. Like there's no censorship going on and that Trump colluded with Russia.

All supported by "facts". LMAO.

You're a gaping pussy and too big of a pussy to admit it. How many posters have you met exactly?

0.5 OVR +7500
0.5 UND -20000