Trump & first lady have the flu

kane

EOG master
No social distancing, no mask wearing, crowded together, hugging and touching each other, who could have seen this coming

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Trumps doctor sidesteps question whether he's used supplemental oxygen

White House physician Dr. Sean Conley and other members of the medical team briefed reporters on Trump’s condition. Conley said they were “extremely happy with the progress” Trump is making.
is “doing very well” and has no difficulty breathing, his medical team said Saturday – the morning after he was transferred to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
Dr. Sean Dooley said that cardiac, kidney and liver functions are all normal, that Trump is not on oxygen and is not having any difficulty breathing or walking.
He noted that he is exceptionally good spirits and said: “I feel like I could walk out of here today.”

did you hear this?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
White House physician Dr. Sean Conley and other members of the medical team briefed reporters on Trump’s condition. Conley said they were “extremely happy with the progress” Trump is making.
is “doing very well” and has no difficulty breathing, his medical team said Saturday – the morning after he was transferred to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
Dr. Sean Dooley said that cardiac, kidney and liver functions are all normal, that Trump is not on oxygen and is not having any difficulty breathing or walking.
He noted that he is exceptionally good spirits and said: “I feel like I could walk out of here today.”

did you hear this?
I don’t believe much of anything in regards to his condition outside the doctor who is in charge of him.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
I don’t believe much of anything in regards to his condition outside the doctor who is in charge of him.

do you remember the doctors name in charge? i was in another room, but heard clearly heard a doctor say he is not on oxygen.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trumps doctor sidesteps question whether he's used supplemental oxygen
1st they asked him if he's on oxygen and he said no, then they said at all since he arrived - the dr said no, then they said how about on Thursday and he said no.

yea, they really sidestepped it. you guys very funny.

kane

EOG master

did you hear this?

I don't believe anything that comes out of the WH, whether it's trump or his doctors, I think even if this is serious they'll downplay it as much as possible. I trust the info that gets leaked much more than anything his doctors say publicly.