Trump & first lady have the flu

kane

EOG master
like a group of yentas at a mahjong game.............

The president of the United States is currently in a hospital dealing with Covid, this isn't gossip, this is big news, it would be big news any time any president is admitted to the hospital for any reason

Bushay

NHL Expert
I don’t believe much of anything in regards to his condition outside the doctor who is in charge of him.
Even the main guy was very vague and dodged many questions any other person of his stature would seem to have been forthright with. Translation, they got to the team of doctors as well.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

kane

EOG master
So the scumbag knew he had the virus, but knowingly went to some events and infected others, what a piece of shit this guy is

mr merlin

EOG Master
if the white house would put out blatantly false info, get the fake media to post that he's near death, etc, or on a ventilator, when that is untrue, would that be good or bad?

cheapseats

EOG Master
Just fuck the media. If they're so fucking right, then name the fucker who is referred to as a person familiar. Cancer is the media, treat the cancer.

As someone who teaches physicians on how to communicate with clarity, this was a master class on all the things not to do,” said Yasmin. “This was a physician who was prevaricating and was speaking half-truths and just not being transparent and giving us clear answers to very basic questions.”

kane

EOG master
Just fuck the media. If they're so fucking right, then name the fucker who is referred to as a person familiar. Cancer is the media, treat the cancer.

Chief of staff Mark Meadows is the one leaking the truth, look at the video I linked, you can clearly hear him say I want to tell you guys something but not with the cameras on

kane

EOG master
"Obviously the cameras are still rolling, so if we could go off the record with some of you and get the cameras away I'd be glad to"

Mark Meadows, trump's chief of staff, there's your person familiar

kane

EOG master
Trump's whole presidency has been one giant lied filled shit show, why expect his illness to be handled any different

mr merlin

EOG Master
Chief of staff Mark Meadows is the one leaking the truth, look at the video I linked, you can clearly hear him say I want to tell you guys something but not with the cameras on
If meadows is deliberately lying, is that good or bad? the question is, does the media deserve the truth about anything? i would say no, i would say the correct course of action to to feed them nothing but lies(with a few truthful tidbits just to keep them honest).

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
it takes an incredibly strong and humble man to be ill and not let the public know and whine to reporters

that's the kind of hero he is

he didn't want to worry anyone

he didn't want a panic

so selfless and always putting the emotions of the American public first

kane

EOG master
Yeah. The continuous nonsense network. Most certainly.

You're free to keep your head in the sand and keep believing everything trump and the alt right say, better for you to stay positioned in your own ignorance than actually deal with facts

alfie

EOG Dedicated
The president of the United States is currently in a hospital dealing with Covid, this isn't gossip, this is big news, it would be big news any time any president is admitted to the hospital for any reason

it's gossip when doctors give you updates. then you don't believe a word they say. continue to watch. then don't believe what they say.

WH doctors don't believe. hospital doctors don't believe. jim acosta believe............why bother?

mr merlin

EOG Master
New Trump video out, he looks fine, not quite 100% but close.

I still expect him to die and then be resurrected however, I cant say it's a guarantee, more like 50-50.