Raycabino

Bigrunner

EOG Master
A couple of men on base.... trump needs to go yard

That's what they do in Russia and Belarus. America has a Constitution, but it's not unexpected the Pro Russian party is using unfair Russian tactics. These RepubliCon AG's took an oath but maybe they think it was an oath to Putin. Disgraced and despicable. Don't see how this will help the Republicons in the short or the long run. Morally and ethically empty!

MrTop

EOG Master
That's what they do in Russia and Belarus. America has a Constitution, but it's not unexpected the Pro Russian party is using unfair Russian tactics. These RepubliCon AG's took an oath but maybe they think it was an oath to Putin. Disgraced and despicable. Don't see how this will help the Republicons in the short or the long run. Morally and ethically empty!

the judge is listening to the republicans in texas... has thrown nutin out.............. I say this gets interesting

always look at Cris opening line... trump was -150 with railbird

railbird

EOG Master
While I'm on the subject, the writers of our founding documents considered themselves deists, not Christians.

Deists believe in God. Though they thought Jesus was a great guy, they don't consider him God.

The two I am writing about are Thomas Jefferson, author of the Declaration of Independence, and James Madison, author of the U. S. Constitution.
christopher columbus was a jew for jesus

railbird

EOG Master
Only five percent of the population has an IQ over 125.

Thanks for the classification, Runner.

Not sure I can live up to it.

Any score under 70 is considered feeble-minded.

Scores between 80-89 are "afflicted with dullness."

Legend has it: EOG contributor COMPTRBOB once matched the IQ score (194) of Russian chess grandmaster Garry Kasparov.
is a high chess rating associated with a high iq?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Cool pic bro, on Jan 20 you still bend the knee though

You know all about that shit, don't you, Mr. Original. I don't blame you for copying me since I've kicked your ass in every debate we've ever had. Keep copying me because anyting original coming from you tends to turn to shit, including, but not limited to the following:

Tell us again how much better 13-Klaws is than UniBron.... Clown

Tell us again how the C's raped Cle in the Kyrie trade.... Clown.

Tell us again how ICBINK carried Tor to a title..... Clown

I am a Posting God and I don't bend the knee to dumb ass mortals, like you.

kane

EOG master
You know all about that shit, don't you, Mr. Original. I don't blame you for copying me since I've kicked your ass in every debate we've ever had. Keep copying me because anyting original coming from you tends to turn to shit, including, but not limited to the following:

Tell us again how much better 13-Klaws is than UniBron.... Clown

Tell us again how the C's raped Cle in the Kyrie trade.... Clown.

Tell us again how ICBINK carried Tor to a title..... Clown

I am a Posting God and I don't bend the knee to dumb ass mortals, like you.

I was wrong about the Clippers being better than the Lakers

Danny Ainge did rape the Cavs in the Kyrie trade, the fact that things didn't work out for Kyrie in Boston doesn't change the fact that Cleveland got raped in the trade, go back and look at what Boston gave up for him.

I don't know what ICBINK is, but if you're referring to Kawhi Leonard, yeah he did carry Toronto to a title

And on Jan 20 Joe Biden gets sworn in as our nation's next president, and there isn't ca damn thing you, Trump, or Rudy can do about it

kane

EOG master
Here's what Danny Ainge gave up for Kyrie Irving: Isiah Thomas (who was injured at the time and hasn't been the same player since injuring his hip), Jae Crowder (a solid 3 and D guy), Ante Zizic (who?), and a first round pick which the Cavs used to take Collin Sexton. You tell me how that wasn't a steal for Boston at the time. Again, there was no way to know at that time that Kyrie would only stay in Boston a couple of years, but if you thought at the time that wasn't a raping of the Cavs, you know less about basketball than I thought

Bigrunner

EOG Master
the judge is listening to the republicans in texas... has thrown nutin out.............. I say this gets interesting

always look at Cris opening line... trump was -150 with railbird

This is white nationalism in action. The leaders of this lawsuit are champions of the Birther conspiracy. Paxton, Eastman, Trump. You have a RepubliCon party willing to throw democracy under the bus. 106 house RepubliCons support the anti democracy, white nationalist lawsuit that will go nowhere. Two black eyes for the RepubliCon party. You can turn back the clock but you can't turn back time.

MrTop

EOG Master
This is white nationalism in action. The leaders of this lawsuit are champions of the Birther conspiracy. Paxton, Eastman, Trump. You have a RepubliCon party willing to throw democracy under the bus. 106 house RepubliCons support the anti democracy, white nationalist lawsuit that will go nowhere. Two black eyes for the RepubliCon party. You can turn back the clock but you can't turn back time.

well they are going down that road that could very well ruin the whole rep. party... that would be good for the dems... I think a little more left is needed as far as the american worker. Big business has buried the little guy. There is no more consumer protection ...wages way too low , etc...

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I was wrong about the Clippers being better than the Lakers

He finally admits it. No fucking shit, I tried telling you all year but you just wouldn't listen.

Danny Ainge did rape the Cavs in the Kyrie trade, the fact that things didn't work out for Kyrie in Boston doesn't change the fact that Cleveland got raped in the trade, go back and look at what Boston gave up for him.

I told you no sexual assualt took place and Cle went back to the Finals while Bos got worse every w/ him. I told you exactly who Kyrie was at the time.

I don't know what ICBINK is, but if you're referring to Kawhi Leonard, yeah he did carry Toronto to a title.

I told you how good Tor was and you just didn;t want to listen.

And on Jan 20 Joe Biden gets sworn in as our nation's next president, and there isn't ca damn thing you, Trump, or Rudy can do about it

Well listen to this, here is leaked audio of Sleepy Joe.

1607649057975.png

Sleepy Joe is right and agrees w/ me, they kicked your fucking ass. The People gave Trump a Congress he can work w/ but fired Trump? Not on your life you corrupt POS. You don't see how this is no-win situation for you.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Kane, Stop it. Your own guy admits what happened, you have no defense for this. And No, being a Dumb, Corrupt Fuck is not a defense.

I've got Sleepy Joe admitting to the Fraud before the Fact and admitting to getting their asses kicked after the fact.

Just enough, your own guy is burying you. Walk away w/ what little dignity you have left. You sure as shit have no morals or honor.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Here's what Danny Ainge gave up for Kyrie Irving: Isiah Thomas (who was injured at the time and hasn't been the same player since injuring his hip), Jae Crowder (a solid 3 and D guy), Ante Zizic (who?), and a first round pick which the Cavs used to take Collin Sexton. You tell me how that wasn't a steal for Boston at the time. Again, there was no way to know at that time that Kyrie would only stay in Boston a couple of years, but if you thought at the time that wasn't a raping of the Cavs, you know less about basketball than I thought

Cle got rid of a locker room cancer who only stayed in check because the GOAT King was there.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
well they are going down that road that could very well ruin the whole rep. party... that would be good for the dems... I think a little more left is needed as far as the american worker. Big business has buried the little guy. There is no more consumer protection ...wages way too low , etc...

American capitalism is no longer. Big business, big corp has too much power, they control the white house, congress and legislators. They have destroyed so many small, ma & pop businesses. Today's capitalism is a perversion of what American capitalism used to be. RepubliCon polices are horrible for the whole. This once great country which was built with taxpayer's dollars and used to have solid infrastructure is eroding quickly. The RepubliCon propaganda and policies going back to Reagan and his Reaganomics has hurt America.

kane

EOG master
Kane, Stop it. Your own guy admits what happened, you have no defense for this. And No, being a Dumb, Corrupt Fuck is not a defense.

I've got Sleepy Joe admitting to the Fraud before the Fact and admitting to getting their asses kicked after the fact.

Just enough, your own guy is burying you. Walk away w/ what little dignity you have left. You sure as shit have no morals or honor.

SCOTUS ruled against the Penn lawsuit 9-0, the same thing will happen with the Texas lawsuit, on Jan 20th Joe Biden becomes our nation's president, and no amount of fake news bullshit will stop it

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
SCOTUS ruled against the Penn lawsuit 9-0, the same thing will happen with the Texas lawsuit, on Jan 20th Joe Biden becomes our nation's president, and no amount of fake news bullshit will stop it

Read it again, Dope. Stop embarrasing yourself. I have the documents and this Posting God has some nore Lighting Bolts in his Quiver.

1607651835147.png

You admitted you were dead wrong about 13-Klaws > UniBron. Will you admit now that Sleepy Joe admitted his party got their ass kicked?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Sleepy Joe Beijing Biden got his fucking ass kicked. His Crime Family is being exposed, his son, his brother, et al.

1607652072937.png1607652091625.png

This doesn't end well for you or the "Big Guy."

Read it again, Dope. Stop embarrasing yourself. I have the documents and this Posting God has some nore Lighting Bolts in his Quiver.

View attachment 7463183

You admitted you were dead wrong about 13-Klaws > UniBron. Will you admit now that Sleepy Joe admitted his party got their ass kicked?
Joe won by 7 million votes

Your Lysol injecting moron lost by a landslide

kane

EOG master

View attachment 7463183

Really? You have all the super secret documents huh? Sounds important, hey maybe you should give Rudy a call, he could use all the help he can get, you know, seeing as how every court across the country has laughed at him

kane

EOG master
Sleepy Joe Beijing Biden got his fucking ass kicked. His Crime Family is being exposed, his son, his brother, et al.

View attachment 7463184View attachment 7463185

This doesn't end well for you or the "Big Guy."

This doesn't end well for me? I'm holding onto Joe Biden winning tickets waiting to get graded as winners, which at some point they will, and your orange hero got his bloated ass curb stomped. I think this will end very well for me. However, on Jan 20, things will be ending very poorly for you

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Really? You have all the super secret documents huh? Sounds important, hey maybe you should give Rudy a call, he could use all the help he can get, you know, seeing as how every court across the country has laughed at him

Yes. Like Sleepy Joe fucking admitting he got he got his ass kicked. Read the text above the red underline from his own mouth.... Checkmate.

1607652650369.png

He admits what I told you a month ago.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This doesn't end well for me? I'm holding onto Joe Biden winning tickets waiting to get graded as winners, which at some point they will, and your orange hero got his bloated ass curb stomped. I think this will end very well for me

It's Country over Party you Corrupt POS. Fuck your BS tickets and wipe your ass w/ them because that is all they are really worth. You know it, I know it and Sleepy Joe, knows it.

1607652805378.png

ADMIT HE ADMITTED THEY GOT THEIR ASS KICKED, YOU FUCKING COWARD!

kane

EOG master
Do you even have any idea what he's saying? Of course you don't, he's not talking about the election results you moron, he's talking about ads running across the country and Trump's surrogates constantly talking about Biden wanting to defund the police, that's what he means when he says they're beating the living hell out of across the country. Read the sentence right after the part you underlined, Trump was constantly talking about Biden defunding the police, read the entire thing, moron. What you keep posting has nothing to do with the election results

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Do you even have any idea what he's saying? Of course you don't, he's not talking about the election results you moron, he's talking about ads running across the country and Trump's surrogates constantly talking about Biden wanting to defund the police, that's what he means when he says they're beating the living hell out of across the country. Read the sentence right after the part you underlined, Trump was constantly talking about Biden defunding the police, read the entire thing, moron. What you keep posting has nothing to do with the election results

No. he says, "That;s how they beat the living hell out of us across the country," Please read it again:

1607653148942.png

kane

EOG master
He wasn't talking about the election, he was talking about getting beat up with defunding the police during the campaign.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

How did they beat the living hell out of them if it wasn't reflected in the Election Results? What is he basing it on?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
He wasn't talking about the election, he was talking about getting beat up with defunding the police during the campaign.

LMAO. I thought a Blue Wave was coming? It never came and he's basing it partially on that.

kane

EOG master
Just read the link and you'll understand what he's talking about. When he says they're beating the living hell out of us, he's talking about the ads running against him during the campaign, this was months ago, trump and his surrogates kept saying over and over during the campaign that Biden would defund the police, that's what Biden meant when he said they're beating the living hell out of us, he's talking about the issue of defunding the police, not about the election

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Just read the link and you'll understand what he's talking about. When he says they're beating the living hell out of us, he's talking about the ads running against him during the campaign, this was months ago, trump and his surrogates kept saying over and over during the campaign that Biden would defund the police, that's what Biden meant when he said they're beating the living hell out of us, he's talking about the issue of defunding the police, not about the election

Ads, you say? How does he know how effective those ads would be? I know how he knows,, the actual Election Results.

kane

EOG master
JFC, I feel like I'm arguing with raiders. What Biden said would be the same as if Trump said, they're beating the living hell out of us, referring to the Corona virus, since Biden and his surrogates constantly blamed Trump for not doing a good enough job with the virus.