Trump will be the GOAT.

MrTop

EOG Master
It’s not going to happen though.

the election does not mean anything if the president does not concede ... if trump switches the electors he will win on the vote of each state... art of the stealing the election... this is still a live play

Bushay

NHL Expert
the election does not mean anything if the president does not concede ... if trump switches the electors he will win on the vote of each state... art of the stealing the election... this is still a live play
I don't know about that. I'm surely not smart enough to make that call. But there are just too many very smart educated people I follow that have me convinced there's nothing to worry about. And I don't mean the Hillary can't lose people either. I have much more money than I would normally bet on a game or situation riding on this outcome and I'm as calm as a cucumber. It's just a matter of time before a few more on his side give up too. They know too but are afraid of crossing him. They are thinking about their careers. Not if and when Biden will be confirmed.

MrTop

EOG Master
I don't know about that. I'm surely not smart enough to make that call. But there are just too many very smart educated people I follow that have me convinced there's nothing to worry about. And I don't mean the Hillary can't lose people either. I have much more money than I would normally bet on a game or situation riding on this outcome and I'm as calm as a cucumber. It's just a matter of time before a few more on his side give up too. They know too but are afraid of crossing him. They are thinking about their careers. Not if and when Biden will be confirmed.

the guy from CNN has a law degree did a short show on " TED " .....it sounded true to me.... he looked it up and checked it out.... it's true.. Trump found it out and is trying to sneak in the back door.... look up the Ted show...

MrTop

EOG Master
give me 2 weeks and i will tell you... then your offer won't be on the table anymore...the whole world will know... trump trying to throw the country upside down

President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the election get more dangerous by the day, even as they remain doomed to failure. The latest development was well-summarized by this tweet: President Trump took the extraordinary step of inviting Michigan state lawmakers to the White House as part of his bid to subvert the election.

Last edited:
give me 2 weeks and i will tell you... then your offer won't be on the table anymore...the whole world will know... trump trying to throw the country upside down

President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the election get more dangerous by the day, even as they remain doomed to failure. The latest development was well-summarized by this tweet: President Trump took the extraordinary step of inviting Michigan state lawmakers to the White House as part of his bid to subvert the election.

This country is not going to surrender the last image of democracy it has left

let's hope.

I'm like yourself in that I don't take much of what were told at face value

I understand where your skepticism is coming from on this

I don't think there are enough crazy trump cultists with influence willing to end this country with a move like this

MrTop

EOG Master
I'm like yourself in that I don't take much of what were told at face value

I understand where your skepticism is coming from on this

I don't think there are enough crazy trump cultists with influence willing to end this country with a move like this

did you watch the TED video with van jones?

Bushay

NHL Expert
i never watched him till now... i will see if he is real or not...the video is above
He's a decent amount of smarts or common sense mixed with a whole lot of emotion. Think John Boehner. Not very influential overall.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
At the very least 2020 has outed permanently, every idiot who didn't make it out of junior high.

Dumb enough to believe the conspiracy theories of a broke dikk orange con man and too stoooopid to put a piece of cloth over your yap when you leave the house, these special folk are marked for life.

Avoiding this kind at all cost will serve you well.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Biden gonna make Merrick Garland Attorney General.

Ha

fukkin

ha ha ha.

Big step up from The Donut throater Bill D. Barred.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
did you watch the TED video with van jones?
Van Jones is a far left conspiracy loon who falls down rabbit holes and believes in wacky shit. He's not a raving lunatic like the conspiracy loons on the far right, but he's just as gullible.

MrTop

EOG Master
Van Jones is a far left conspiracy loon who falls down rabbit holes and believes in wacky shit. He's not a raving lunatic like the conspiracy loons on the far right, but he's just as gullible.

he is not a nut job until the judge decides who won the election the 306 votes does not mean anything anymore. That is why it is not going so smooth for biden. Trump did not concede yet...Trump would rather tear down democracy then to concede

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
he is not a nut job until the judge decides who won the election the 306 votes does not mean anything anymore. That is why it is not going so smooth for biden. Trump did not concede yet...Trump would rather tear down democracy then to concede
It means what it always meant topper. It don't matter if the Idiot conceded, he never was going to, and it was never going to go smoothly for the new POTUS, but that doesn't change anything.

MrTop

EOG Master
It means what it always meant topper. It don't matter if the Idiot conceded, he never was going to, and it was never going to go smoothly for the new POTUS, but that doesn't change anything.

it is not going smooth it will go to the supreme court

WHITE HOUSE TURNED DOWN SUMMER PFIZER OFFER FOR MORE US DOSES OF CORONAVIRUS VACCINE
The decision could delay the delivery of a second batch of doses until manufacturer Pfizer fulfills other international contracts.

mr merlin

EOG Master
WHITE HOUSE TURNED DOWN SUMMER PFIZER OFFER FOR MORE US DOSES OF CORONAVIRUS VACCINE
The decision could delay the delivery of a second batch of doses until manufacturer Pfizer fulfills other international contracts.
They have already ordered 100 million doses, add in another 100 million from moderna, and many more from astra zeneca, we have more than enough for everyone likely to get it. And there are several others like the johnson and johnson one coming a little later(that one will require only one shot).

Totally fake news heisi.

They have already ordered 100 million doses, add in another 100 million from moderna, and many more from astra zeneca, we have more than enough for everyone likely to get it. And there are several others like the johnson and johnson one coming a little later(that one will require only one shot).

Totally fake news heisi.
Don't quote Fake News Heisenberg. I have to read his garbage when you do that.

The Trump administration officials deny a New York Times report that they passed up on an offer from Pfizer to secure additional doses of its coronavirus vaccine when buying an initial batch of 100 million.

Not only that but there are a little over 300m people in the US. How many do you think are going to take the vaccine. Very little if any under 40 and only a portion up to 65.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Not only that but there are a little over 300m people in the US. How many do you think are going to take the vaccine. Very little if any under 40 and only a portion up to 65.
I would guess they'll get 50-60% to take it, there are approx 255 million non children(vaccine eligible), so maybe 150 million people, which is plenty. Less than half get a flu shot I believe.

Prob 80 million have already had it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Will Trump be charged with manslaughter? His intentional misinformation, lies, statement to inject poison and super spreader events have led to many unnecessary deaths? I sure hope there's a legal expert willing bring a lawsuit and make the case.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Will Trump be charged with manslaughter? His intentional misinformation, lies, statement to inject poison and super spreader events have led to many unnecessary deaths? I sure hope there's a legal expert willing bring a lawsuit and make the case.
Would Cuomo face the same charges for the nursing homes ?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Would Cuomo face the same charges for the nursing homes ?

I see. Cuomo lied to the residents in the nursing home? Is that based on the interview he did with Bob Woodward? I also didn't realize that Cuomo told the residents of NY nursing homes to inject poison? If true post a link. How many super spreader gatherings and rallies did Cuomo hold? If that's the case he should be charged. But I know for a fact what Trump did was reckless, irresponsible and not normal. I'm not so sure that's the case with Cuomo. You've been known to traffic misinformation about the Cuomo family. Please post any sources that support your claims. Otherwise as usually their baseless and uniformed. I'll wait.