EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (MRBOWLING300 is our August contestant)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Good thing you didn’t have the Giants/Brewers under….

Next time SVP is back and does Bad Beats this will be included and this might make 2 of the worst BB of the season on Giants' totals that were dead unders but sailed over by the time the game ended

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Final score: 5-3, Phils.

"300" improves to 5-2.

Solid week for our August contestant.

Hard to believe week 1 is over. Time is moving very fast. Im in Washington DC for the weekend on my way to Philly for a wedding today, then back to the Motor City tomorrow. Wash DC has a Full mask mandate going on.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Dead in the water today. :(

You don't want to make a habit out of it but much better for the "death" to be "quick and painless" like it was rather than having the Under last night in Gigantes/Brewskies and suffer a HORRENDOUS beat!

Much easier to move on after something where you were dead from the start as opposed to "Death by 1,000 paper cuts"

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Lost tonight too, hit the showers early. Tomorrow is another day, tough couple of days, especially while traveling, but plenty of time to start a new streak and get back on track!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Ahh, the ol' ball change.

Bowling may be the one pursuit with more excuses than sports betting.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Play #10, Tigers -104 over Orioles at pinny, 7.05p ET start. Let's get back on track.

An important game psychologically for "300."

A win here puts him on pace to conquer the Challenge.

Big difference between 5-5 and 6-4 when your goal is to hit 60% or better.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
An important game psychologically for "300."

A win here puts him on pace to conquer the Challenge.

Big difference between 5-5 and 6-4 when your goal is to hit 60% or better.

This is a huge game for me, trying to stop a 2 game losing streak. It is almost as if i'm up in the 10th frame of game 1 with 11 in a row, going for the perfecto.

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Game 4 is complete, and thats a wrap. 971 total 242 avg today.. Let's hope Tigers take a page from my book and hold on. 6-3 lead is never safe!

334595.png

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
My bro and I grew up bowling in leagues at least once a week. Once I turned 18 we could bowl in "Adult/Junior" leagues where one person had to be an adult and 1 couldn't. I was 18 and he was 15. We won a million first place trophies.

I'll never forget the one night we played some team and the adult was on fire. He had a perfect game thru 8 frames. Word filtered thru the place and next thing I know almost everyone in the place was there watching him (and us - waiting for us to be done so he could bowl). He got a solid 10 pin on his 9th frame shot an finished with a 279.

Closest I ever got to seeing a 300 game in person. Sadly. Because of it we ended up dropping 3 of the 4 games that night to one of the worst teams in the league