We just added my third favorite player in the league

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Warriors cut him and the Lakers picked him up.

Avery Bradley has played for seven teams over his 11-year career.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The 2021-22 NBA season tips off tomorrow night.

Closing day is Sunday, April 10, 2022.

That's a span of 175 days or nearly six months.

#NBAGrind

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Amazingly, no movement in the futures market. 🤔😅
LMAO. I was going to make a similar joke about the GS Nerds Game line.

He may not be there in 2 months but a Butterfly doesn't last long either, does that not mean we shouldn't enjoy it's beauty?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Lakers went 0-6 in the NBA preseason.

Lakers head coach Frank Vogel said, "It's hard to get 15-year veterans to be completely serious about the preseason.

The Warriors went 5-0 this preseason.

Current numbers at CRIS for Tuesday night's game at Staples Center: LAL -3.5 over Golden State with a total of 228.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Lakers head coach Frank Vogel said, "It's hard to get 15-year veterans to be completely serious about the preseason.

Current numbers at CRIS for Tuesday night's game at Staples Center: LAL -3.5 over Golden State with a total of 228.

They don't play the same amount of games? I guess one would have to pay attention to know that :)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It's a 13-day NBA preseason.

Teams are allowed to play as few as four games and as many as six.

As crazy Dell Dude would write, that's fewer, I say, FEWER.

Oh no, that nutty guy is having an effect on me.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It's a 13-day NBA preseason.

Teams are allowed to play as few as four games and as many as six.

As crazy Dell Dude would write, that's fewer, I say, FEWER.

Oh no, that nutty guy is having an effect on me.

Good stuff. I did not know. Thanks.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

It’s hard to get veterans to take the regular season serious also.

MrTop

EOG Master
i know some rather big players that are betting against the lake show, they can't wait for the over the hill gang to start playing.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
A fan shouted to him during warm ups of a preseason game COME BACK TO THE LAKERS...

Bradley responded with "Nah, Im good"

Then gets picked up by LA. This should be interesting.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
And like I said, I don't apologize to liars

Your Alternative Reality gets crazier every day.

Still waiting on you to say one positive thing about Benedict, it's been almost a year. Do you think that might be your first clue that you're a dumb fuck?

Just curious.

Apologize to those Gold Star Fathers, you liar.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I know, I know. Frank finds lineup construction challenging. It doesn't come intuitively to him at all.

Melo got more minutes than Avery in this game? Come on.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I know, I know. Frank finds lineup construction challenging. It doesn't come intuitively to him at all.

Melo got more minutes than Avery in this game? Come on.

Becky and I's lineup for tonight's game would have been the following:

5. AD
4. LBJ
3. Bazemore
2. The HillBilly Kobe / Monk (flip a coin to decide)
1. Avery

Politically, this wouldn't fly as Westbrook is omitted but Becky and I aren't Politicians, we're Coaches.

Heim

EOG Master
I loved one of the NBA's greatest offensive threats RSW standing aimlessly on the wing watching
LBJ doing his dribbling act and force shots time and time again.

The only looks he'll get, much like last night, grab the rebound and go the length of the court

A waste... terrible fit as long as LBJ is in the game. He needs the ball. Who gets it when they inbound? Not him.

They needed a spot up three point shooter. Not RSW. Even white boy Reeves was more valuable late with his shot than instant triple double. Or should I say former instant triple double.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
I loved one of the NBA's greatest offensive threats RSW standing aimlessly on the wing watching LBJ doing his dribbling act and force a shot.

The only looks he'll get, much like last night, grab the rebound and go the length of the court

A waste... terrible fit as long as LBJ is in the game. He needs the ball. Who gets it when they inbound? Not him.
Completely agree, I said at the time it would be a bad fit. The Lakers were close to a deal with Sacramento for Buddy Hield, and even though he's not the all around player Russ is, he would have been a great fit alongside LeBron, but they went after the bigger name, which will prove to be a mistake

kane

EOG master
Westbrook
Bazemore
AD
LeBron
Deandre Jordan

Where's the spacing? Where's the shooting? In an age when spacing the floor and three point shooting have never been bigger, the Lakers roll out a starting unit that can't space the floor or shoot it from deep, I know they have a couple of guys missing, but man that's a poorly designed starting five

Heim

EOG Master
Obvious, Lakers a step slow versus Sun team. This was a perfect revenge spot with a healthy Davis.

However they made Bridges and Payne look like they belong on the NBA 75th anniversary team 😂