The Dell Dude infestation problem

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Memo to Johnny Vanilla:

We got a problem here at EOG. We have a guy who posts like an 11 year old who has just learned how to masturbate.

Incessantly......constantly.......everywhere!

Now JK...... I understand you are a guy who doesn't like hard-fast rules....who is basically a libertarian at heart.....who likes to give posters a gentle nudge rather than a kick in the ass.

But you have something called a BEST BET thread. The object is for posters to list their BEST PLAY for that day.

Not 2 or 3 plays......not bonus selections when the first pick goes down.....and certainly not endless piles of shit that emit from our prodigal 11 year old.

Members check into the thread, and they want to see what our esteemed group of handicappers like for the day.

What they don't want is to read 19 consecutive posts from a guy who has very little to say in terms of interesting conversation.

Now I may be wrong on this.....Dell Dude appears to have a following (albeit limited) who thrill to his every word. But I have to think that more people are finding it to be a pain in the ass to have to skip over all the bullshit especially in a thread that calls for ONE best play.

So therefore, I offer this solution. Give him his own thread......put it at the top of the Forum....and make it in bright red so nobody can miss it. He can then post all he wants.....everyday.....all day........and his fans can go right to the thread to read his brilliant observations, analysis, YouTube offerings, and whatever the hell else motivates somebody with nothing to say..... to just keep saying it.

He can also use the thread to kill you, Winky, Computer Bob, Kane, and now me......all he wants.

It is a WIN-WIN for everybody.

I respectfully ask for you to give it some thought.

Because right now this guy is worse than a houseful of termites.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And herein lies the problem.

Two posts, two opposing viewpoints.

The ignore feature works at EOG, but I'm tempted to side with Ouch's solution.

Unfortunately, I don't think time will see this problem go away.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
it boils down to what is the EOG mission statement

EOG's mission statement is to cause problems and create distractions to divert attention from the organization's lack of leadership.

I'll be here all week.

Maybe only until the end of the week.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Unlike your hands on the $3000 contest money donated. It's not that you're a thief. We know that. It's that you are a lousy thief.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am going to go to the Gym Jordan to get some fresh air as JK recommended. I suspect I will be banned by then. JK is a vindictive, bitter cocksucker. Hopefully I go out with a Pajama be best big bang.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Not a problem at all.

Put him on IGNORE like I did

You will never see any of his moronic ramblings...............like the reply he will post to me about this - one I will not see

Dell Dude

EOG Master
A mea cookie to JK. kane bit my hand. I'll try again. I'll use this thread for my *extra curricular posts including official be best plays and commentary, celebration.

Hand extended.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
EOG posters get all my content in this thread.

Futures cats and roosters
Political comment and analysis
Liberal poster *engagement
Contest and be best plays
All other posts

You get it all and free!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not a problem at all.

Put him on IGNORE like I did

You will never see any of his moronic ramblings...............like the reply he will post to me about this - one I will not see

You want to know howid this started where Kinky put me on ignore and I put him on fuck you?

I made a parody post of Patrick McIrish ripping him in his I got it sadly thread. It was a harmless fun joke. Kinky put me on permanent pretend ignore. I gave him tweets and prayers in his cancer thread. It was genuine. But he came out of it even a bigger douchebag. I don't have a problem taking some hits. kane has dinged me many times and no Kesha hard feelings. Maybe the feeling isn't mutual. But I like and respect him. He is on a very short list of posters who can effect my bets. His basketball and football capping is as ak solid as it gets.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Guilty please note. I already have a 1-0 Pajama rooster thanks to Rory. So only question is amount if I run DMC the NBA/NHL tables.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Great Jason Day, Kinky. Too bad they were all pretend bets.

GREAT day overall thanks to Son cashing me a 22-1 prop with an 85th Minute Yellow! Toby Tyler NOT looking so good now for his asinine prediction!

Son to score/Tott win -125..........W +1.00 units
Wolves +2.25 -115..............W +1.00 units
Tott -2 +115.........W +1.15 units
Tott TT Ov2.5 -107.........W +1.00 units
Tott 1h -1 +149...........W +1.49 units
Leicester/Southampton Ov3 -112.........W +1.00 units
Leicester -1 +141............W +1.41 units
Heung-Min Son Top Goalscorer +150..........Push +0.75 units
Son to score 2+ goals +250........W +2.50 units
Man City/Villa Ov4 +185........W +1.85 units
Son (Tottenham) To score & Get a Card 22-1.................WINNER!!!! +2200

Ronaldo -110 any time goal......Did not play: No Action

Man City -2.5 +125........L -1.00 units
City to be ahead after 15 minutes +260.......L -1.00 units
Palace/ManU Ov3 +125........L -1.00 units
Brighton/West Ham Ov4.5 +460........L -1.00 units
Brentford PICK -123.......L -1.23 units
Mark Noble any time goal +500,...........L -1.00 units
Ward-Prowse to score from outside the box +900............L -1.00 units

W: 11 +35.15 units
L: 7 -7.23 units

Dell Dude

EOG Master
But you have something called a BEST BET thread. The object is for posters to list their BEST PLAY for that day.

Not 2 or 3 plays......not bonus selections when the first pick goes down.....and certainly not endless piles of shit that emit from our prodigal 11 year old.

What about 30, ouchie?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Toby. We need to send Kinky a fukkin cookie. Looks like no -50 by July. He sure taught us a lesson! By any chance do you know where I can find some fentanyl? For special needs seasoning.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I also have a late JT rooster. Sofa king many winning combinations. Can I once again fine the one losing scenario?