Hawaii Game is ON TV !!!!

dirty

EOG Master
656 on DTV 12 Midnite

Comcast Sportsnet West on cable systems on the left coast

I took the team formerly called the Rainbows -14 and the over 63.5 :cheers :cheers

sean1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Hawaii Game is ON TV !!!!

I've got U64, +14.5, U31.5 and O26.5 1st, but I can't find it on TV on the east coast and I am away from my satellite... Hopefully it will be on ESPN online.

Sean

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I've got U64, +14.5, U31.5 and O26.5 1st, but I can't find it on TV on the east coast and I am away from my satellite... Hopefully it will be on ESPN online.

Sean
yo Sean, fix your Betcris pick the dog contest plays. Check the thread.

MCP

I goto covers.. they have a few hawaii guys who give play by play

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

i'm nowhere near a tv, so if anyone can update, I would be happy. Or if there is a radio link even better, but I would be more than happy with the occasional update

Gambler

EOG Addicted

656 on DTV 12 Midnite

Comcast Sportsnet West on cable systems on the left coast

I took the team formerly called the Rainbows -14 and the over 63.5 :cheers :cheers
thats why i love directv

dirty

EOG Master

Hawaii up 3-0

went 66 yards in 4 minutes....Nevada can't stop them....this is a Typical Hawaii game on the Island.....shootout...Hawaii usually starts slow too.....

dirty

EOG Master

They are driving....

Everything work out for you today....Hit me up on Messenger man...

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

They are driving....

Everything work out for you today....Hit me up on Messenger man...
Dirty, I'm not at home , so I will hit you up on msn when I get a chance.

Yes, everything worked out great. Thanks again for all your help; you're a good man, no matter what everyone says about you..lol.

dirty

EOG Master

Anyone else remember in the late 90's when at Halftime of these Hawaii bail your ass out of the hole games...at Halftime they didn't even have a show.....No highlights or anything....

Those Terrible announcers and then at Halftime they had rotating pics of Hawaii scenery to Don HO Music....:D :D :D

dirty

EOG Master

ON the Island It is.....They rarely lose and they are all Track meets

PO69

EOG Master

Not too many guys were betting basketball around here a few years ago......... but can anyone remember when almost all Hawaii basketball games were on TV via the web?

They used to be great to watch. It was only a midcourt camera and every now and then someone would stand up and get in the way of the camera! Those were the days!!

dirty

EOG Master

Hawaii played Defense for a change...Made Nev punt...then first play after the punt hit a bomb for a TD

17-7 :D :D :D

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Hell Dirt man! I'll let you keep score man. You can do the honors. Hawaii looking good!!!!

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

I remember WELL dirty..We use to be playing greyhounds (from Phoenix) LATE at night, and everyone would be making a call to their "man" to bet the Midnight Hawaii game!!

Fun stuff....I took nevada, and went against all the service releases who all had Hawaii...Just a small play for a little late night play..

GO WOLFPACK!!

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I used to hate hearing the Hawaii b-ball announcers over the internet radio link: "Here's little Matt Gibson to Big Matt, back to Little Matt, Big Matt..etc" Was very annoying, especially when you had the other side

dirty

EOG Master

Hawaii foots announcers were Pitiful....I don't think they knew what a football was...don't know why they quit showing all the home games on TV....I enjoyed making fun of them and cashing on the over..... I remember Hawaii/Boise over was like 74 One year... and they score over 100 points...final score was like Hawaii 63-56 :eek:

MCP

you can forget about the backdoor against hawaii... june jones doesnt let up.. its not an exagerration when I say I've seen him throwing the ball up 30+ with a few minutes left in the game.. starters rarely come out

dirty

EOG Master

HEll they can't let up...they only know one speed Break Neck

TD Hawaii 24-7 :D :D :D