Hawaii Game is ON TV !!!!

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
Re: Hawaii Game is ON TV !!!!

i'm just holing onto my nevada +14.5 bet (I bought a 1/2). It's just a small fun bet to cap the night for me.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Nevada starter hurt his groin and limped off the field before the end of the first half. Announcers said he looked like he pulled his groin. Backup no experience.

Took Hawaii -7 2nd half.

dirty

EOG Master

I am staying off Orange..... up to 34.5 almost across the board and 35 at a few places... If I had to I would play the over.....

But.... Nevada QB is hurt.... and I have Hawaii and the over 63.5 for the game

dirty

EOG Master

Hawaii -7 Looks good now at -105.... No way I play 6.5 at -25 or 30

The half is not worth that much in NCAA...I will take the push if it comes to it for 05

sean1

EOG Dedicated

I took O34 - had O33, but Cris's software changed my bet after I confirmed. By then it was 34.5 elsewhere, and I still wanted the bet so I am not canceling it, but tomorrow, I am going to tell Cris they either need to fix their software or I need to withdraw from Cris, DSI, and betmaker... This is becoming a weekly thing where a line changes on the confirm....

O33 -130 is not a Pinny lean.. O33 -130 is likely a worse line than O34.5 -105 or -110 (Close). Pinny just doesnt allow themselves to be middled on these. OTher books do.

Sean

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

guess I will just sit and hold my +14 and hope for the best. Dirty, you are an expert on groins, does Rowe look real bad?

dirty

EOG Master

I took O34 - had O33, but Cris's software changed my bet after I confirmed. By then it was 34.5 elsewhere, and I still wanted the bet so I am not canceling it, but tomorrow, I am going to tell Cris they either need to fix their software or I need to withdraw from Cris, DSI, and betmaker... This is becoming a weekly thing where a line changes on the confirm....

O33 -130 is not a Pinny lean.. O33 -130 is likely a worse line than O34.5 -105 or -110 (Close). Pinny just doesnt allow themselves to be middled on these. OTher books do.

Sean

ridiculous on the confirm.....No way I pay the -130 unless I had to...

dirty

EOG Master

guess I will just sit and hold my +14 and hope for the best. Dirty, you are an expert on groins, does Rowe look real bad?

FU

Looked pretty bad... He walked to the Locker room but was hobbling pretty bad..... think his Mobility will be limited.... He is playing I assume as a Urgent hasn't came across the DB screen yet

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Sean

yeah; thats total bull shit Sean. I have never heard that about CRIS, but I have not played there in a long time. 34 to 34.5 is a big change, IMO. 34 is a pretty common half # when you have a lot of scoring like this

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Nevada's coach is clearly an idiot.

How do you punt n 4th and 3 at the Hawaii 38.... You have not stoped them once!!

Sean

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Hawaill ought to give that Fat Samoan as many touches as possible. That Fat MF'r just plows over those midgets on D.

dirty

EOG Master

NEV had to punt..and Hawaii moves 50 yards in 4 plays...on the 20 knocking on the door

dirty

EOG Master

Hawaill ought to give that Fat Samoan as many touches as possible. That Fat MF'r just plows over those midgets on D.

you got that right...he don't have but 5-6 carries and damn near has to have over 75 yards...he runs 10+ every time he touches it

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

If i wasn't so stupid, I would have played for a middle here. the line was 11 this morning, and when I saw 7 service releases on hawaii I knew it would fly. This could be a classic game where the early bettors win, and those who followed the service release get screwed by the line move.

Still a long way to go...Lots will happen before this is over with.

yeah dirty, but i figured play by play would be asking alot.. so I ask for drive by drive .... lol

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Glad I took it early when it was @-12. Still a nailbiter for the side. Wished I had the over instead.

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

Got it at 10.5 on Thursday....not too confident. Keep us informed guys; I'm having to go by Yahoo and they are stuck at 31-21 with 13:22 left in the 3rd quarter.

dirty

EOG Master

LOL>...But he is better than the guy we used to have to watch a long time ago at the old home..in the chat room watching these games :D :D

dirty

EOG Master

Rumblin, bumblin, stumblin...the 5' tall 250 pound Samoan is just steamrolling Mofo's :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

dirty

EOG Master

Got it at 10.5 on Thursday....not too confident. Keep us informed guys; I'm having to go by Yahoo and they are stuck at 31-21 with 13:22 left in the 3rd quarter.

I got some links earlier in the thread to listen and a good play by play site from Hawaii Athletics :cheers