2020 Rock and Roll HoF nominees

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I don't think I've ever heard a band cite Depeche Mode as an influence. I don't know anyone who claims Depeche Mode is their favorite band.
Can't call them my favorite but they were probably the most influential band for me getting pussy in high school lol.

MrTop

EOG Master
There are a lot of Whitney Houston’s out there, just look at American Idol. Houston only made it because of her aunt, Dionne Warwick. Her music style influenced no one, and every door was opened for her because of her name and who she slept with.

whitney no voice? did i read that right ? remember the superbowl ? Maybe my power ratings off.

I put her as far as voice goes top 10 all time whoever lived.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
whitney no voice? did i read that right ? remember the superbowl ? Maybe my power ratings off.

I put her as far as voice goes top 10 all time whoever lived.
I’m saying that there are a lot of people with great voices, she had a lot of advantages that others would never get in being discovered. She could sing 20 national anthems, that has nothing to do with the RR HOF. She was pop only.

MrTop

EOG Master
I’m saying that there are a lot of people with great voices, she had a lot of advantages that others would never get in being discovered. She could sing 20 national anthems, that has nothing to do with the RR HOF. She was pop only.

i am going by the voice only.. no records .. not talking sales or overall talent like dancing.

Yes you are right she was pop like madonna & jackson family

her aunt got her in much quicker , but with a voice like that could of made it easily. I don't think she slept with anyone but you never know.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
i am going by the voice only.. no records .. not talking sales or overall talent like dancing.

Yes you are right she was pop like madonna & jackson family

her aunt got her in much quicker , but with a voice like that could of made it easily. I don't think she slept with anyone but you never know.
She was married to Bobby Brown.