“Dalton is an Upgrade”.....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Quote from Railbird.....another example of throwing shit out there and hope it sticks....just like Donny Boy.....

Absolutely nobody in the NFL thinks this....

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Nowhere near an upgrade, but could've done a lot of better things Monday night if:

A) he got an ounce of protection from a slow, vulnerable, offensive line
B) his multi million dollar RB didn't lose two fumbles.
C) his clueless coach didn't give up on (see choice b) his RB despite the 2 turnovers.

Wade

EOG Master
the whole cowboys organization sucks starting with the clueless owner. I remember when jimmy Johnson said jerry jones wanted to look involved with the team for the cameras or something like that. reminds me of puff daddy always wanting to be in other people's video and record like suge knight said.

railbird

EOG Master
Zak led the leauge in turnovers before he got hurt, Dalton played ok under cirrcumstances, he isnt great, but zak sucks and is way over priced.

Nowhere near an upgrade, but could've done a lot of better things Monday night if:

A) he got an ounce of protection from a slow, vulnerable, offensive line
B) his multi million dollar RB didn't lose two fumbles.
C) his clueless coach didn't give up on (see choice b) his RB despite the 2 turnovers.

This is the Cowboys every single week. I don't blame Dalton, but to think he's an upgrade because of the color of his skin, which is clearly where Railfuck was going with this, was such a totally absurd argument.

dad

EOG Senior Member
This is the Cowboys every single week. I don't blame Dalton, but to think he's an upgrade because of the color of his skin, which is clearly where Railfuck was going with this, was such a totally absurd argument.
agree

I looked a little more at the numbers today and can't help but think this is all about being the Cowboys and all that comes with it. Just pick out a random not so followed team, lets use Jacksonville here. If the Jags had those putrid defensive stats and lost a QB that was putting up insane yardage and yards per attempt numbers that was lost, there would have been a massive drop off on the line. Doesn't matter who the backup is, someone putting up Dak's numbers would be seen as a big loss. Add in a team that is 0-6 ATS, that would normally get so many people off of them, but its the Cowboys so you get a lot of people speculating that they are due for a good game and all. If the Jags were 0-6 ATS lots of books couldn't write any tickets on them other than from a handful of sharps. With the Cowboys on MNF, they actually get sharps and squares moving the number and turning a 3pt dog into a favorite.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
People were also playing against AZ because of the situation, 3rd straight road game. To be honest, the Cards don’t play many prime time games, so they bet the known.

People were also playing against AZ because of the situation, 3rd straight road game. To be honest, the Cards don’t play many prime time games, so they bet the known.

So true. I was backing up the truck on Cardinals because it seemed too good a situation to be true, Kliff is going to test every opponent deep and what was the chance the Cowboys could stop a mobile QB doing that? But line kept moving against me, just seemed like I was missing something that the sharps knew. I also heard the argument about the Cardinals playing an easy schedule, which is true, but it still doesn't overcome the incredible deficiencies the Cowgirls have on defense. This week though they may finally have a matchup that works, I don't think the Football Team has the QB and receiving corps that can hurt them over the top.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Quote from Railbird.....another example of throwing shit out there and hope it sticks....just like Donny Boy.....

Absolutely nobody in the NFL thinks this....

Railturd started a thread years ago saying "Bet against the black coaches". He went on to point out he's not racist.

Now this, "the white QB is an upgrade from the black QB, but remember I'm not racist. 😂 😂 😂