2020 AFC Championship Game

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
two blocked fgs, a fumble returned by Ten, a long td run by Henry.

And Kc settling for field goals.

Technically everything went right for Tennessee that day

bmiller

EOG Addicted
You guys are not giving the Titans defense enough credit as you all know what happens in the regular season means squat in the playoffs .. Titans D giving up yards is not nearly as important as giving up points .. Titans defense is coming up with big plays when it matters the most redzone etc .. both New England and Baltimore stacked the box and everyone knows Henry is getting the ball but still he could not be stopped at all .. KC has very slim chance of slowing down King Henry

Valuist

EOG Master
You guys are not giving the Titans defense enough credit as you all know what happens in the regular season means squat in the playoffs .. Titans D giving up yards is not nearly as important as giving up points .. Titans defense is coming up with big plays when it matters the most redzone etc .. both New England and Baltimore stacked the box and everyone knows Henry is getting the ball but still he could not be stopped at all .. KC has very slim chance of slowing down King Henry

But being on the field for 92 plays, basically a game and a half, is extremely exhausting. This also will be their FOURTH straight road game. Not a good setup at all for the Titans.

KC defense much different than the first time the teams played in the regular season. In the last 6 games Tennessee has given up 31, 21, 3, 3, 16, 9. points. It's going to be cold but the early weather report shows no wind. No team has been putting pressure in Mahomes' face. If Tenn can't get pressure up the middle there's no way to stop KC with that speed and Kelce. SF is the only team with a chance since they may be able to get some pressure on Mahomes.

dogball

EOG Master
Raiders makes a good point , this is a different defense for KC. That being said no one is stopping Henry now. Valuist makes a good point about number of plays and 4 th consecutive road game
however, being a game from super bowl , I don’t see them not playing all out.
I can’t lay the points here , take em or pass personally.

kane

EOG master
I have the Chiefs +300 to win the AFC, If I didn't have that future I would be teasing them, I just can't see the Titans winning in NE, Bal, and KC consecutive weeks, if they can pull it off, I'll give Tanny and Henry a tip of the cap and move on

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You cocksuckers are wasting your time. It has already been written. It will be done.

Oh Henry 37
Oh Mahomes 28

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Wow seemed Tenn controlled entire 1st half and going to be trailing... that might be demeroralizing for them