2022 NFL QB ratings

This is a projection for the 2022 season. He was good last year 5,000 yards, 295/game. I think his third year is going to be great.

choslamshe

EOG Master
I think your projections are spot on here with the exception of Brady. Agree with JK but am hoping he's among the top.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Brady's game management skills never more important than this season.

I'm afraid for his safety when facing a fierce pass rush.

Here's hoping Brady retires in one piece.

No injury cart, please.

railbird

EOG Master
1. Allen
2, rodgers
3. mahomes
4 tua
5 wilson
6 hebert
7 mayfield
8 murray

Last edited by a moderator:

kane

EOG master
Albert Breer polled head coaches, GM's, personnel directors, OC's, and QB coaches to get their thoughts on who the top QB's will be this season

1 Mahomes
2 Allen
3 Rodgers
4 Herbert
5 Burrow
6 Brady
7 Stafford
8 L Jackson
9 Carr
10 Wilson
11 Murray
12 Lawrence
12 Tua

Albert Breer polled head coaches, GM's, personnel directors, OC's, and QB coaches to get their thoughts on who the top QB's will be this season

1 Mahomes
2 Allen
3 Rodgers
4 Herbert
5 Burrow
6 Brady
7 Stafford
8 L Jackson
9 Carr
10 Wilson
11 Murray
12 Lawrence
12 Tua
You can rip that poll up. Rodgers led in every meaningful stat the last 2 years.

kane

EOG master
You can rip that poll up. Rodgers led in every meaningful stat the last 2 years.
The poll consisted of head coaches, GM's, personnel directors, OC's, and QB coaches. Sorry Raiders, but I'll go with what the experts think, and for the third consecutive year the guys in the game think Mahomes is the top QB

kane- no one in their right mind would think Mahomes was the best the last 2 years. Don't believe everything you read. Every expert outside of your article disagrees with you.

kane

EOG master

1. PATRICK MAHOMES, CHIEFS​

• 270 points

• 18 first-place votes

• Appeared on 72 ballots

Mahomes is the poll winner for the third consecutive year, but he does it in less convincing fashion than he has in the past. Mahomes appeared on every ballot after getting 41 of 63 first-place votes last year. And in 2020, he landed a staggering 49 of 53 first-place votes. So if this feels like a step back (with the bar being impossibly high), the feedback I got back was it’s because of the turnover on the Chiefs’ roster—and the volume of quarterbacks who seem to be in a really good spot going into ’22.

kane

EOG master
And again, the ones who did the voting are NFL head coaches, General Managers, Offensive Coordinators, Personnel Directors, and QB Coaches. You can post whatever stats you want, you can choose to believe whoever you want, I'll choose to believe those guys

kane

EOG master
Mahomes has played 5 career games without Hill, granted it's a small sample size, but right now it's all we have to go on

64% completions
347 yards per game
8 TD's
1 Int
103 passer rating

kane

EOG master
He's having a great game. That has nothing to do with 2020 and 2021.
You're right, just like the poll had nothing to do with 2020 or 2021, it has to do with this year, and this year the coaches, GM's, OC's, and QB coaches voted Mahomes as the number 1 QB, that's what they think before the season, that Mahomes is the best QB in the league, It doesn't matter what stats or lists you post, it won't be as accurate at evaluating QB's than the coaches, GM's, OC's and QB coaches

Valuist

EOG Master
Books should’ve offered a Tua vs Hurts prop on who would have the best QB rating. Throw Mac Jones in to increase the field size.

Mahomes had 4 turnover worthy plays , should have been picks, week 2 according to PFF. Tyreek Hill makes a lot of QBs look good. Tua's going to be a star because of Hill's ability to stretch the field. Opens things up for Waddle. Without Hill, Tua may have lost his starters role.

Valuist

EOG Master
Burrow, Wilson and Carr have been disappointing. Not all the Cincy sacks are on the OL.

With a number of new additions, that Cincy OL could improve as the season goes on. At some point the buy sign could be flashing. But not yet.

A double edge sword with these running QBs like Hurts and Lamar. They will get hurt (no pun intended) at some point, but while they are healthy, they are extremely difficult to defend in the red zone. And what do most games come down to? Turnovers and red zone efficiency.

Last edited: