24-hour sports betting network coming from Sports Grid, Sportsrasdar

Heim

EOG Master
If you're thinking this is VSIN 24/7 you might be wrong. It sounds more like bookmaker infomercials re deposits with
some yahoo spewing out short sample stuff to suck you in:

"This new offering will allow bookmakers and brands looking to reach the betting community, a native opportunity to do so through sponsorship of programming as well as targeted ad spends across video and audio inventory."

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
If you're thinking this is VSIN 24/7 you might be wrong. It sounds more like bookmaker infomercials re deposits with

I hope its nothing like vsin. I don't really have much time for them unless they have krackman or Alan boston or a few others I respect on.

"This new offering will allow bookmakers and brands looking to reach the betting community, a native opportunity to do so through sponsorship of programming as well as targeted ad spends across video and audio inventory."

Heim

EOG Master
I hope its nothing like vsin. I don't really have much time for them unless they have krackman or Alan boston or a few others I respect on.

VSIN has some sharp content.....most of those guys have booked for years they know what's up. Some of the guests do bet real money. This
will be a shill for bookmakers with ATS bs repeated 100x a day.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated

sorry Heim I messed up on my reply earlier. I was trying to do it on my phone going down a bumpy road so I messed it up.

I do hope its nothing like vsin because like I said a lot of there programing is a waste of time but there are a few good people on there. as for the bookmaker infomercials stuff what sports betting shows don't have that? they are all sponsored by or promoting books. all this if you sign up use are promo code stuff is like that. for the touts trying to suck you in. if you give touts money for picks that's on you man. should be smarter than that. I will check it out and see if its any good or beginner type shit.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
VSIN has some sharp content.....most of those guys have booked for years they know what's up. Some of the guests do bet real money. This
will be a shill for bookmakers with ATS bs repeated 100x a day.

yes agree but some of the guys are just sports talk radio guys covering sports betting because its the trendy ho thing.