49'ers and the Aint's

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: 49'ers and the Aint's

you guys know i don't usually psot stuff like this in the main forum but i will be all over the ML and hopefully +4

munson15

I want winners...

I think no/SF will in large part be determined by how the game is officiated. If they let the Saints receivers run unfettered, and the track is good, tough game for the Niners. Maybe a little watering of the field, a little phsyical play out of the DB's, different story.

munson15

I want winners...

I'd love to know your secret, I've been getting drilled the last week, 6 of 7 losing days.:blink:

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

I just dont understand all the love for the 49ers..has anyone here seen the Saints last 4 games?? And please do not quote weather, or away for justifying a 49 ers pick...The Saints road "troubles" occured mostly in the beggining of the season and are not really relevant at this point...

The Niners get to play the NFC west and pad their defensive stats against out of divison juggernauts like Bucs, Browns, Skins, Bungholes and a hurt Steelers team...Im sorry but you guys are liking this play for the wrong reasons...I know...Home Dog..Great Defense...Great running game...No team that is ranked 29th in the regular season in passing is getting into the Conference finals...Just not going to happen the way the league is designed these days

We will see...The instant they fall behind the ferocious Saints offense we get to see the stellar Alex Smith in all his glory...I cannot wait to see them pass themselves back into the game.Will not happen.. Saints have their way with Niners...

joeblow

EOG Addicted

I just dont understand all the love for the 49ers..has anyone here seen the Saints last 4 games?? And please do not quote weather, or away for justifying a 49 ers pick...The Saints road "troubles" occured mostly in the beggining of the season and are not really relevant at this point...

The Niners get to play the NFC west and pad their defensive stats against out of divison juggernauts like Bucs, Browns, Skins, Bungholes and a hurt Steelers team...Im sorry but you guys are liking this play for the wrong reasons...I know...Home Dog..Great Defense...Great running game...No team that is ranked 29th in the regular season in passing is getting into the Conference finals...Just not going to happen the way the league is designed these days

We will see...The instant they fall behind the ferocious Saints offense we get to see the stellar Alex Smith in all his glory...I cannot wait to see them pass themselves back into the game.Will not happen.. Saints have their way with Niners...

I agree :lock:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

There are NO NFL TEAMS known as the 49'ers or Aint's

There ARE NFL teams known as the: 49ers and Aints

Once again we see how pathetic the education system is here in the States because people have NO CLUE when to use an apostrophe - and more importantly - when NOT to use one

Use one when:

Denoting Possession
Missing letters

Kinda sad to know the OP is just as stupid as 99.999999% of all people here in using the English language in a print form

What possession or letters missing are there in: 49'ers and Aint's?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

On the road on grass will be different for the Ain't to say the least. Different ballgame.....night and day from that DOME....

Good call here Cassius and good luck.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Once again we see how pathetic the education system is here in the States because people have NO CLUE when to use an apostrophe - and more importantly - when NOT to use one

Use one when:

Denoting Possession
Missing letters

Kinda sad to know the OP is just as stupid as 99.999999% of all people here in using the English language in a print form

:shoot::shoot::shoot:

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Thank you for this information. I really feel like a smarter, better, more sophisticated person. I am really looking forward to the next lesson. Maybe you could explain the difference between their and there. I just don't get that. Also it would be great if you could actually tell me if ain't is a word or not. Very confusing....

If you have time between the grammar lessons it would be just awesome if you could comment on sports or gambling.

Use one when:

Denoting Possession
Missing letters

J

joeybagadonuts

Use one when:

Denoting Possession
Missing letters

STFU.

Not a single person cares about grammar on a fukkkin gambling site, pal.

8 out of 10 times when a poster uses 'their', 'there', 'they're' they use it wrong.

THERE are maybe 2 people on the forums that go out of THEIR way to use correct grammar at all times, JK and Timely Hitting. No one else gives a shit, myself included.

:shoot:

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

We American's not is to smart when it be comes to typing ups in a conversaton. It aint is mosts of are faults though. As was says it is by causes of the edecation system in place. Is probably has to be some good schools out their somewhere.

J

joeybagadonuts

For proof that non-Americans are just as bad with grammar and spelling, look no further than resident wanker/tosser, Winbet. I can't understand a single one of his posts.

:+clueless

dogball

EOG Master

STFU.

8 out of 10 times when a poster uses 'their', 'there', 'they're' they use it wrong.

THERE are maybe 2 people on the forums that go out of THEIR way to use correct grammar at all times, JK and Timely Hitting. No one else gives a shit, myself included.

Well said Joey. Stfu wink. I type with my balls sometimes and made it thru law school, i do not give a crud about presentation on forums. The fact that you continually correct people speaks volumes about you, not our spelling and gramm

dogball

EOG Master

O yeah, i like San Fran here. Hate betting against Brees and this offense but SF can easily win this game and i think Harbaugh puts together a solid plan on both sides of the ball

munson15

I want winners...

I think Duck is actually incorrect in his criticism. If the name were spelled out, it would read "Forty-niners." But in numeric form, the 18 is dropped from the year 1849, the year of the California gold rush. Therefore, the apostrophe would be correct in its use as a prefix to the name '49ers. Just my .02.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Same logic would apply to Philadelphia '76ers. Duck needs some further schooling on the topic. Dropping numbers would have the same gramatical effect as letters.

tripp

EOG Master

Sure glad to have CC on the same side.

Niners are the better side here and somehow getting 4 at home. Just craziness.

New Orleans away from the Superdome is nowhere near as good as people think. Nowhere near.

High Times

EOG Master

I think no/SF will in large part be determined by how the game is officiated. If they let the Saints receivers run unfettered, and the track is good, tough game for the Niners. Maybe a little watering of the field, a little phsyical play out of the DB's, different story.

If the 49ers don't water down the field they are idiots.

Make it muddy and kill the Saints offense.

Remember when the Raiders did that to the Oilers in a playoff game against Earl Campbell. It was a beautiful day and the field was like it had just rained for days.

It worked ......

Don't know the rules on this, but it would be a huge advantage for the 49ers to make sure the field wasn't in the best of shape.

:pop:

High Times

EOG Master

STFU.

:cheers

great post!

High Times

EOG Master

On the road on grass will be different for the Ain't to say the least. Different ballgame.....night and day from that DOME....

Good call here Cassius and good luck.

Same thing with Houston.

I like the 49ers and Ravens, but not enough to bet them BEFORE the games start.

The Packers and Patriots could both be beat by the running games of the Giants and Broncos.

1 more thing

Love all the UNDER'S .......

:btj:

Every game has at least 1 team that HAS to run the ball ......