5 dimes just keeps trying to rob your money

bythebook

EOG Member
Keep a close eye on these cock suckers. They misgrade at least one bet a week in their favor. I have talked to a few different people about this and the feeling is mutual.

These guys do this 100% on purpose. Check your accounts folks! Better yet, get out of there.

michael777

EOG Dedicated
they have misgraded bets for years,they grade winners losers,and losers winners,i do not think they are crooks,just inept,they have made dozens and dozens of mistakes on my plays for several years,for me,and against me

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
I really think/hope that it is not intentional, but, i have to say, they are having some "grading issues" ..Thats a fact.

I used to hear others bitch about it, always thought "oh, they're exaggerating."...

well, now i know the truth.

I've had, shit, at least 6 "misgrades" in the last month.

most are "adjusted" before i have to call.... some are even "adjusted", then "re-adjusted", before i even notice the origninal error...

Then, some, are graded correctly, then "adjusted" incorrectly, and changed to a loss later.

thats the one that really, really concerns me.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..shouldn't the "grading" of wagers be lectronic; with a verified by at least two sources; except tv games, requirement; which would make grading mistakes a very small chance..???

never thought about it!!

:cheers

ever gotten misgrades from pinny??

:hung

bythebook said:
Keep a close eye on these cock suckers. They misgrade at least one bet a week in their favor. I have talked to a few different people about this and the feeling is mutual.

These guys do this 100% on purpose. Check your accounts folks! Better yet, get out of there.

The people who think hockey is the best sport in the world dont care.

gl and god bless

Jimmy,

Do you think it is time to get the pickets started?

The Eog Alliance of Technical MEmbers has been working diligently on the creation of an Internet Picket Line.

Our only problem is testing... in order to test it we have to do it for real.

Can't go into details, but once put in place, everyone who goes to 5 Dimes homepage will see images of the last 2 dozen Playboy Playmates marching across their screens carrying picket signs. Every minute they do not sign-in one will remove an article of clothing from another. If they do sign-in, all the playmates turn into Damien Dunlap's collection of big-bottomed girls doing the worm...

Present the bums with our demands! If they do not agree to stop screwing our members and future members then we unleash the beast!

Union Brotherhood Forever!

Respectfully Submitted,

Joe
Players Union
Sergeant-At-Arms

And THAT is why Joe runs the muscle side.

Executive board unanimously supports the plan, go forward Sergeant.

Damien's girls would turn the worst degenates away from 5 dimes.