$500 Heads-up Poker: Joeybagadonuts vs. Brock Landers [LIVE TONIGHT]

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Be there or be square!

Watch the battle between a San Franciscan Queen and a Midwest Midget.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/59914-mr-wvu-a-proposition/?p=1747299

You're the guy who said Brock Landers would never be allowed to post at your Forum and now you're pimping him?

Your word is like your most precious possession, when you give your word, you give that possession to another and when you keep your word, you get it back.

Some men you just can't reach!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Eventhough I've recently been critical of JK, specificaly revolving around what I consider poor LBJ takes, I do consider him a forum friend.

Since I've publlically criticized him, I should take the time, right now, to publically praise him for not allowing known criminals to prey upon EOG Society. We few, we happy few, we Band of Brothers, for he who posts w/ me today, shall be my Brother!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Eventhough I've recently been critical of JK, specificaly revolving around what I consider poor LBJ takes, I do consider him a forum friend.

Since I've publlically criticized him, I should take the time, right now, to publically praise him for not allowing known criminals to prey upon EOG Society. We few, we happy few, we Band of Brothers, for he who posts w/ me today, shall be my Brother!

I love LeBron.

Nearly as much as I love MJ.

Take care, GameBred.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
How can you be a basketball devotee and not appreciate LeBron James?

Trying to compare MJ and LeBron is difficult, a dog-chasing-tail argument.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
if you have a free half hour, Bill Simmons recently had Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson and they get into little bit of the Jordan vs Lebron vs Kobe talk, it's good stuff.

not sure exactly when Barnes and Jackson come on minute wise.... yeah i know Simmons is a smug douche now , but still a good listen when talking hoops with ex players

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...k5sMmc1MUwyTEVPd3dqd0lhOXcxOG9HU2s?hl=en&ep=6

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3iNKT7HgxqtDL8lDJEKbe6?si=S3JFxYGWQ6ipupq6OhVggg

if you have a free half hour, Bill Simmons recently had Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson and they get into little bit of the Jordan vs Lebron vs Kobe talk, it's good stuff.

not sure exactly when Barnes and Jackson come on minute wise.... yeah i know Simmons is a smug douche now , but still a good listen when talking hoops with ex players

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...k5sMmc1MUwyTEVPd3dqd0lhOXcxOG9HU2s?hl=en&ep=6

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3iNKT7HgxqtDL8lDJEKbe6?si=S3JFxYGWQ6ipupq6OhVggg

I give Bill Simmons credit for the two best things to happen to ESPN in 20 plus years

1. He lead the movement to make gambling talk acceptable at the network. When he first started talking sports wagers it was considered to be a taboo topic on all forms of mainstream sports media

2. He had the idea and was the leading force to get the 30 for 30 docs off the ground.

kane

EOG master
I give Bill Simmons credit for the two best things to happen to ESPN in 20 plus years

1. He lead the movement to make gambling talk acceptable at the network. When he first started talking sports wagers it was considered to be a taboo topic on all forms of mainstream sports media

2. He had the idea and was the leading force to get the 30 for 30 docs off the ground.

IMO, these are the two best things about ESPN, love the 30/30's, and making gambling and betting on sports more mainstream has been fantastic. Personally I like Simmons, but I'm a Celtics fan, I was reading his stuff long before ESPN, before he became famous

IMO, these are the two best things about ESPN, love the 30/30's, and making gambling and betting on sports more mainstream has been fantastic. Personally I like Simmons, but I'm a Celtics fan, I was reading his stuff long before ESPN, before he became famous

I like Simmons as well. Longtime fan like yourself. Another thing I loved about Simmons was he wasn’t afraid to voice his opinion regarding corruption within NBA and NFL. His rants exposing ridiculous officiating in NBA playoff games were spot on.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
i am seeing weird coincidence stuff online that Stephen Jackson grew up with the guy murdered by the cop in MN, good friends

and he also looks just like him

kane

EOG master
i am seeing weird coincidence stuff online that Stephen Jackson grew up with the guy murdered by the cop in MN, good friends

and he also looks just like him

I saw Jackson interviewed the other day, he broke down while talking about his friendship with Floyd, they were obviously close

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I heard this alleged forged check was written in the amount of 20 bucks. Unreal

Black lives don't matter. And it's blatantly obvious. Once again 4 male cops murder an unarmed black man in broad daylight. Fair Warning is asking don't the business that are getting destroyed matter? Ignorant killer Cops, Ignorant Fair Warning.

I also heard it was a fake $20 bill, either way that's a crime. Anyway he's dead, no sense crying about it now?

Yeah, fuck him. 20 bucks was worth killing him for.

And I agree, why cry about it? Lets encourage cops to step up the brutality. Lets make mandatory beatings/killings for jaywalking and speeding even though it’s only 5 over the limit

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yeah, fuck him. 20 bucks was worth killing him for.

And I agree, why cry about it? Lets encourage cops to step up the brutality. Lets make mandatory beatings/killings for jaywalking and speeding even though it’s only 5 over the limit
That would be a tad extreme, no doubt it would cut crime dramatically however.

Let me be clear, he didn't deserve to be killed, hundreds of buildings didn't deserve to be looted and burned either. It's not the end of the world. Overall it's good that these liberal cities have been exposed for what they are - completely indifferent to the plight of their own citizens.