5dimes get some god damn bandwidth

this is sickening the site is slower than shit been like this for 3 god damn years and no effort to improve it

fucking terrible has the best offerings and cservice period but the site is slow as fuck and I am sure I am not the only one experiencing that for the last 3 years

Owner is real cheap and that is what it comes down too

He is losing tons of money by site being slow

5 Dimes Downgraded to a B-

5 Pennies just doesn't have the same ring even though it is more truthful than 5 Dimes. God forbid you beat a less square sport like tennis. Then, their name should be 2.5 pennies. :D

OK then

HI

SPORTSADVISORY

EOG Member
Customer service at 5Dimes has been HORRIBLE lately too.

I told them I needed my snooker wager that was over for about 10 hours to be graded so I could place my tennis bets......they tell me it's being graded "right now"........I call them an hour later as it's still not graded, they tell me they "can't find the results" so I give them the URL where they can get the official results, I'm told "they'll grade it now" ........2 hours later it's still not graded so I take it to live help and get through to Lewis who says "Good evening how may I assist you?", I tell him what I need and he NEVER responds back....2 minutes go by....5 minutes go by.........I type "ARE YOU STILL THERE?.....I wait 5 more minutes and still no reply so I disconnect. I'm fed up at this point but I still wait an hour before trying again with live help and get through to a clerk and give them a link to the snooker results page............after an incredibly long wait someone finally comes back and tells me the "wagering department is now reviewing it and it will be graded ASAP".......3 hours later the wager is finally graded.......

It took them 6 hours (and 4 attempts to contact them) to grade the wager.....all of this AFTER I showed them exactly where to see the official results.

If your too lazy or even too busy to grade the godamn wager, tell me, don't f-ing lie and give lip service.

This is one fat whale that will be making his mainstream bets elsewhere now and as soon as another book pops up that can offer the variety of 5Dimes, they'll never see another dollar of my money.