A Friday Banger

kane

EOG master
116 Oregon St +10

This game is all about expectations, before the season they were very high in Seattle, not so much in Corvallis, but the season hasn't played out the way either team expected. The Huskies are one of the most disappointing teams in the country, while the Beavers are one of the biggest surprises, before the season the Huskies had visions of possibly making the playoffs, the Beavers would have been thrilled to finish .500, at this point I'm not sure where the motivation is on the Washington side, they're coming off back to back grinders against Oregon and Utah, they have no shot at playing in the Pac 12 championship game, this game means nothing to them and it's a big time flat spot for them. On the other side we have an Oregon St team sitting at 4-4 and with a chance to go bowling, which is something before the season that seemed highly unlikely, they're coming off back to back road wins and should be energized playing in front of their home crowd in a nationally televised game, I think this is a spot where the favorite doesn't show up and the dog gives max effort, a SU win wouldn't surprise me either. I played them +10.5, but I posted 10 since that's the WA number, I think this is a close one and the dog is the right side.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrTop

EOG Master
i got to agree. ... i wish it went up though.... circa opened it at -11.... betonline and pinny at 10.5 with juice.... others at -10 draftkings at -9.5

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for sharing, KANE.

Last I checked, KANE was ahead more than 25 units in EOG's Best Bet thread.

kane

EOG master
Loser, no idea what happened to the Beavers offense, gotta give credit to the Husky D

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I watched most of the game, pretty ugly, UW missed two fairly easy FGs.

Eason gave the Beavers their one score with a Pick 6, UW D was dominant, too bad they didn't play like that with Utah or Oregon.