A nice tweet by Trump

hcskip

EOG Addicted
Cool story. Louisiana has always been a solid red state and the democratic candidate for governor just received the majority of the votes.

Um, sure, but not if you add up all the votes for the Republican candidates. It's a statistical dead heat right now.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sounds like there were 20000 people outside of trumps rally that couldn't get in, yea people are really starting to turn against Trump.;)

mr merlin

EOG Master
he just got played by Syria, not the best look.
How so, who cares if they have a safe zone? not to mention the syrian army is already moving in to block them. The turks, syrians, russians, iranians and yes the Kurds deserve each other.

There's a lot of phony praise for the kurds about how much they helped us, yea they did, but when we went in they were in danger of being overrun by Isis, the fact is WE saved them, and then they helped us. The only viable long term solution for the Kurds is to come to a power sharing agreement with assad based on the Iraqi model.

I just hope that Trump is serious and actually pulls them all out this time? We're still going to have troops in iraq anyway.

boston massacre

EOG Master
A wonderful trump rally going on right now in Dallas, jam packed arena, with thousands upon thousands outside watching on large screens. Trump hysteria is building, a year from now it will be incredible and unstoppable,, the poor media has no idea what they have unleashed.

The MEDIA.

Probably the BIGGEST Problem with the country right now.

boston massacre

EOG Master
A wonderful trump rally going on right now in Dallas, jam packed arena, with thousands upon thousands outside watching on large screens. Trump hysteria is building, a year from now it will be incredible and unstoppable,, the poor media has no idea what they have unleashed.

Great description of the Media last night by Trump.

THE PHONIES !

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Sounds like there were 20000 people outside of trumps rally that couldn't get in, yea people are really starting to turn against Trump.;)

Dumb Quack Liberal Fruitcakes can't understand that the Media feeds them bullshit every day.

None of them are capable of calling out the media for their bullshit.

SUCKERS !

A weasel like Jeff Zucker ( CNN'S Top Punk ) has control of their minds.

How so, who cares if they have a safe zone? not to mention the syrian army is already moving in to block them. The turks, syrians, russians, iranians and yes the Kurds deserve each other.

There's a lot of phony praise for the kurds about how much they helped us, yea they did, but when we went in they were in danger of being overrun by Isis, the fact is WE saved them, and then they helped us. The only viable long term solution for the Kurds is to come to a power sharing agreement with assad based on the Iraqi model.

I just hope that Trump is serious and actually pulls them all out this time? We're still going to have troops in iraq anyway.

How so you ask?

LOL

Trump with a masterstroke of diplomacy in achieving a ceasefire in syria , he used the subtlety and nuance of a warm personal letter to achieve what many thought impossible.

Simply amazing how everything he touches turns to gold.

Today Turkeys foreign minister burst out laughing while mocking trump.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Fox is fair and balanced, which is why it's by far the most popular channel.

By the way, the BBC is widely regarded as a left wing organization.

Stay in that FOX bubble and you will continue to say foolish nonsense like yesterday when you lavished praise for trump coordinating his so called truce.

Trump with a masterstroke of diplomacy in achieving a ceasefire in syria , he used the subtlety and nuance of a warm personal letter to achieve what many thought impossible.

Simply amazing how everything he touches turns to gold.

The definitive illustration of ignorance from a trump cultist

hcskip

EOG Addicted
is WSJ neutral ?

I subscribe to the WSJ - writers lean a little left, editorial board a bit to the right. I consider them the best of the lot.

In case anyone thinks they are in the tank for Trump, recall they are the ones who broke the original Stormy Daniels story.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Typical trumptard response

Don’t blame me for the president being a bumbling buffoon who’s constantly getting played by leaders all over the world. I’m not one of the idiots who was stupid enough to vote for him.

You voted for all the idiots who let China rip us off, along with all the other countries.

Your a Fan of sending our cash outside the U.S.A.

While other countries play us for fools.

Not going to happen under Trump.

Under your candidate, it will.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Stay in that FOX bubble and you will continue to say foolish nonsense like yesterday when you lavished praise for trump coordinating his so called truce.
No truce is perfect, a few shells or bullets here or there means nothing, do you really think the Kurds aren't shooting? Trump is a master of diplomacy, the master puppeteer, toying with his adversaries like a cat with a mouse.

MrTop

EOG Master
You voted for all the idiots who let China rip us off, along with all the other countries.

Your a Fan of sending our cash outside the U.S.A.

While other countries play us for fools.

Not going to happen under Trump.

Under your candidate, it will.

it is happening under trump too ..... Nixon made friends with them.....clinton let china into the World Trade Organization ............ both sides are wrong.... all to help out wall street and both sides of politicians

trump could put in the trading with the enemy act and tell the businesses to move to India a democracy .…which will happen down the road.….but he won't do it till they are attacking the our allies

Bigrunner

EOG Master
it was a one day truce

Where I've a been? Just 10 days ago there was peace in Kurd land? Is there a war now? Who would green light a war in Kurd land? If so wouldn't America "the leaders of the free world" stand down any attacker of the Kurds? This is strange. Did weak Trump capitulate to the awful dictators again?

MrTop

EOG Master
Where I've a been? Just 10 days ago there was peace in Kurd land? Is there a war now? Who would green light a war in Kurd land? If so wouldn't America "the leaders of the free world" stand down any attacker of the Kurds? This is strange. Did weak Trump capitulate to the awful dictators again?

wars cost money and lives... the bigger problem is china..and the south china sea... Trump gets the intel reports. me and you don't

Bigrunner

EOG Master
wars cost money and lives... the bigger problem is china..and the south china sea... Trump gets the intel reports. me and you don't

There was peace in Kurd land. Now war. Its costing America lots. We're bombing our own outposts, Ammo, and equipment. Plus the cost of a weak and unreliable reputation.

Speaking of costs, Trumps golf vacations is costing America 100's of millions. So has the military refueling trips to Trump Hotels. And the corruption of Trumps administration is costing us millions. The ambassador to the EU, did a renovation on his residence for over 1 million. Approved by Mike Pompeo, paid for by the taxpayer's. Nikki Haley spent $50,000 on curtains. Ben Carson, Scott Pruitt, Tom Price, and others.

MrTop

EOG Master
There was peace in Kurd land. Now war. Its costing America lots. We're bombing our own outposts, Ammo, and equipment. Plus the cost of a weak and unreliable reputation.

Speaking of costs, Trumps golf vacations is costing America 100's of millions. So has the military refueling trips to Trump Hotels. And the corruption of Trumps administration is costing us millions. The ambassador to the EU, did a renovation on his residence for over 1 million. Approved by Mike Pompeo, paid for by the taxpayer's. Nikki Haley spent $50,000 on curtains. Ben Carson, Scott Pruitt, Tom Price, and others.

ambassador's need a plce to stay.... the democrat ambassador when installed will live there next.... if you ever worked for the gov't like i have you would see... a million is nothing