ACADEMY AWARDS-EOG STYLE!!!

In honor of tonight's Acadamy awards, here is my list of some posters who used to be associated with me through work and where they are today...

1-Peep- Former head mod of mine, got burnt out, quit, irritable, now resides in a swamp, brags about how much fun he has fixing lanes 9 and 10...

2-The Major- worked as a mod then got banned at Rx when drunk, now owns MW, hasn't had an original idea since age 5....

3-Clevfan- Canned as a Mod after calling Scartlett's home at 3AM, sentenced for lifetime to work for #2...

4-Sting- Great writer, horrific poster, runs a kewl site with no forum, what a shocker?

5-Peyton, aka Meg- follows the money, made Rx its first banner, very artistic, back stabber...

6-Dante-everybody's Mr. Nice Guy. Maybe the only guy I know with no "mean" bone in him...

7-mofome- begged for a job but my mods wouldn't work with him , forum bully, banned for ghosting too many times to mention, finally a paid poster elsewhere...

8-Joe- First Head mod of Rx, retired from forumsville, great guy...

9-wilheim-hired along with The General, became head mod of Rx by default, head size tripled shortly thereafter...

10-JJ Gold- hired off and on for kicks by me, still doing the same thing for different employer...

10B-Patrick McIrish- still searching for the nephew who stiffed Dave. He claims the glove doesn't fit, another former head mod...

And the OSCAR goes to....

DRUMROLL...........

DANTE- for being the "kindest" person I have ever met online...

Until next year, I wish everyone continued happiness and success,

THE SHRINK

Last edited:

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: THE SHRINK'S UNIQUE OSCAR NOMINATIONS & WINNER!!!

Fun read...........Thanks :)

Journeyman

EOG Master

9-wilheim-hired along with The General, became head mod of Rx by default, head size tripled shortly thereafter...

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

just tripled????

Wilheim could not be on hand to 'possibly' accept his award, his brother Adolf will be representing him tonight.

"caveat emptor" :LMAO

Great choice SHRINK.

Dante is a true gentleman.

Honorable mention to Joe as well...

Re: ACADEMY AWARDS-EOG STYLE!!!

6-Dante-everybody's Mr. Nice Guy. Maybe the only guy I know with no "mean" bone in him...

GREAT CHOICE!!!!!!!!

Just waiting for someone to break out the "never had a (mean) bone in him" jokes

Was it Lander that used to give him hell???

Journeyman

EOG Master

Lander use to give him hell.

Will Dante make a speech is what I wanna know.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, Dante seems like a good choice. JJ is still the most entertaining of them all, though! That guy cracks me up....lol.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Might want to check him for roids! :houra

Hey JJ.....have you been shooting wilheim up the ass with roids? :+textinb3

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Shrink, you've stiffed more people than everyone in these forums combined!! I won't even bother to mention you hire (and have hired notorious stiffs) all throughout your career. The only reason you focus on me is because I quit working for your ass and know more than most here about your tactics. Just more of the "let's try and discredit a Shrink-hater" so most will discount him as having an agenda when he speaks the truth about me.

Here's a tip big guy, if you really want to do something about stiffs, especially those that can hurt posters in this industry then look in the mirror if you can stomach it. Then look at your sponsor list. Too late for your shameless shilling of BOS long after you knew their history of stiffing players and countless other pigs you have backed for a buck, but not too late to turn it around these days and clean up your act. You're the biggest threat on these forums for a newbie and his bankroll, we both know that.

I know Andrew has made you cry Uncle and you need fresh hits coming in, I'll play along if we can keep it fresh to see if we can get some posters to come over and read this dump. You're welcome.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

BTW isn't it interesting that of the 11 closest working associates of the Shrink in his first post, he only has something decent to say about 2 of them? No need to respond, I think that speaks for itself.

PS - get Mahoney on the phone QUICK, this could get ugly!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Shrink has worked with many, many people he liked. And vice versa!

But thats not entertainment, or OSCAR-worthy!

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Shrink has worked with many, many people he liked. And vice versa!

I'm sure he appreciates an endorsement from the likes of a quality individual like yourself sir. Please can we agree to let him work the phones before the hired guns rush in here? Good luck today with your action.

BTW isn't it interesting that of the 11 closest working associates of the Shrink in his first post, he only has something decent to say about 2 of them? No need to respond, I think that speaks for itself.

PS - get Mahoney on the phone QUICK, this could get ugly!

Where did I say they are the 11 closest working associates?

I happen to like The General, Dirty, Bucsfan, Hache Man, Journeyman, The Devil, Madcapper, Fezzik, SBR John, Dave Mahoney and a whole lot more as workers and associates...

Plus, lets not forget all the sports books who give me 6 figures worth of credit EACH....

And most of all, I like just about ALL of the posters here are EOG...

You may still be a good poster Patrick, but you will never be anything more than a STIFF in the eyes of this industry until you pay what you owe out...

THE SHRINK

It took me 2 years to get unbaned at the rx when McRish was there. All i did was ask him a question and the nutsack banned me. He kick started more forums than anyone just fom banning people.

Dave Mahoney

EOG Member

I think McStiff should win easily in the Biggest Balls category. Stiffs a big figure and acts like nothing happened. Amazing. I liked it before when you where under your rock stiffy.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Where did I say they are the 11 closest working associates?

I happen to like The General, Dirty, Bucsfan, Hache Man, Journeyman, The Devil, Madcapper, Fezzik, SBR John as workers and associates, plus all the sports books give me 6 figures worth of credit you buffoon, and most of all, I like just about ALL of the posters here are EOG...

You mean people that you are paying "like" you? They will kiss your ass? Wow, would have never guessed it works like that in the real world. Get back to me when those employees no longer work for you, they'll be the next batch on your Oscar list of shame you seem to be so proud of. The people that put up with you are those you cut checks for, or in some other way can make a buck off you or vice versa. Let's be honest Ken, we both know you don't give a shit about any of these posters here or anyone else that can't do you a favor. As for the books, you have some nice people vouching for you. Lose that part-time job you have and this one as a forum owner and get back to me.

Real simple, hard to like a man who doesn't like himself. Not sure why you feel that way but deep down you think you're a worthless individual, easy to sell that to others. I suppose lists where can you project out on to others the hate and shame you live with on a dialy basis makes being Ken a little easier for the day eh? No need to respond, been reading the evidence for the last 10 years or so. Good luck Ken.

Dave Mahoney

EOG Member

Since we're being honest, WHERE`S MY FUCKING MONEY? Sorry to pop yet another fantasy of yours but I've never worked for Ken, but have always considered him a TRUE FRIEND. Do you even have any?

lander

EOG Member

Ken was always good to me.

Hey Pat get lost, seriously.

You were by far the worst hire,whatever Shrink paid you was too much, you were running off poster after poster , I could have sworn at one point you were in cahoots with Peep to help his forum get started.

It was a huge relief in the rx boardroom once you were gone.

You hated Bucs, RPM, Jman, me and we all hated you too, the shit you pulled with RPM was the worst, you're pathetic.

Working with others is not your strong point, in case you didn't realize it.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Hey the phones are working this morning..... :LMAO

I think McStiff should win easily in the Biggest Balls category. Stiffs a big figure and acts like nothing happened. Amazing. I liked it before when you where under your rock stiffy.

I've never hid from anyone, come to town and I will settle this with you Dave. Fair enough? Funny I never had someone owe me that I didn't contact and try to get paid from, LOL. Of course I never ran to a public forum as an agent and tried to rat on someone for gambling in the states either, all 2 days before the settle date!!? I know, you were presenting a case for Ken to "ruin me in the forums", I was trying to get you paid in real life. Shrink likes to throw money at his problems, guess I qualify under those guidelines.

PS - add gmail to my user name sir if you want to meet and settle this big boy. You didn't call the 2 years after the "debt", why would you get hold of me now? Ask Ken what he wants you to do and let me know, thanks.

Dante

EOG Veteran

Thank you Shrink and all for this great honor.. I do not know what to say since I do not post that much anymore I just saw this.. well this is my first academy award and I do not want to forget all the little people like The General that made this happen...oh and one more thing mom you never thought id win anything well I did it mom!! I am a winner!!! :cocktail

Dave Mahoney

EOG Member

I`ll send you a First class ticket to Costa Rica whenever you want. Listen we both know you where NEVER going to pay. You can`t get water from a rock. Lets poll the forum and ask if you`d tomorrow ( LMFAO ) would all be forgiven.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Sound of Silence? Err... I mean Lander..... how you doing buddy? Appreciate your opinion of how I handled mod duties 4 years ago, that is very relevant to this thread.

I love the panic phone calls from Ken when he picks a fight with someone that knows him all too well. I used to get them myself, LOL. General and a few others can't be too far behind....

:checks screen and lights cigar:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

great drama here...almost could write a real screenplay about this place and sell it for a couple hundre......hmmmmm.......not a bad idea....

lander

EOG Member

Sound of Silence? Err... I mean Lander..... how you doing buddy? Appreciate your opinion of how I handled mod duties 4 years ago, that is very relevant to this thread.

I love the panic phone calls from Ken when he picks a fight with someone that knows him all too well. I used to get them myself, LOL. General and a few others can't be too far behind....

:checks screen and lights cigar:

Obviously it is releveant since you decided to join in the fun. YOU calling anyone else out is pathetic, you were by far the biggest problem when we all were a team there, you pompous prick.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

lander you have 2 posts here at EOG!! how did you happen to sign up just now after all this time?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I'll just say lander is truthful in his post and say hello to him. Hey lander.

As for Patrick's reply, Ken has been REAL good to me and not just in the paycheck. I feel pretty close and I do not agree with the post. All for now.

Hope we have a fine evening.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Thank you Shrink and all for this great honor.. I do not know what to say since I do not post that much anymore I just saw this.. well this is my first academy award and I do not want to forget all the little people like The General that made this happen...oh and one more thing mom you never thought id win anything well I did it mom!! I am a winner!!! :cocktail

Dante accepts his trophy in the middle of the crossfire and ducks :+textinb3

The General

That is kewl of you Dante.

Glad to be your friend. I'll call soon.

Grats on a legacy.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I`ll send you a First class ticket to Costa Rica whenever you want. Listen we both know you where NEVER going to pay. You can`t get water from a rock. Lets poll the forum and ask if you`d tomorrow ( LMFAO ) would all be forgiven.

Thank you for proving my point. So you never called me (after running to the forums to rat) because you just "knew" that you weren't going to get paid? Seriously man, that's just pathetic. Not to mention an agent that is owed around 50 dimes that is worried about a forum poll in the first place? Like I said from the start, Ken was concentrating on discrediting me by bringing this all to the forums, I was trying to get you paid. At least at first. Seriously dude, knock it off, you're even going to lose the clowns on the forums who believe you if you keep this nonsense up.

I never called to collect because I "knew" Pat wouldn't pay, easier for me to run to the forums telling the crowd he was going to stiff me when the settle date finally came. You can't make this stuff if you tried.

lander

EOG Member

lander you have 2 posts here at EOG!! how did you happen to sign up just now after all this time?

I still lurk. There is bad blood between me and this nitwit and it goes way back. Now is as good a time as any to sign up.

The General

Back to Ken,

Shrink still often tries and help me with my life troubles and is there as a partner if I need him. He and his family have been great to me.

I'm just trying to send my opinion on that.

Sorry

(I believe someone will call me a hired gun.) Each person has to form their own opinion and experience.

I'm posting slow cause I'm doing other positive things in my life sitting here.

cheers

Thank you for proving my point. So you never called me (after running to the forums to rat) because you just "knew" that you weren't going to get paid? Seriously man, that's just pathetic. Not to mention an agent that is owed around 50 dimes that is worried about a forum poll in the first place? Like I said from the start, Ken was concentrating on discrediting me by bringing this all to the forums, I was trying to get you paid. At least at first. Seriously dude, knock it off, you're even going to lose the clowns on the forums who believe you if you keep this nonsense up.

I never called to collect because I "knew" Pat wouldn't pay, easier for me to run to the forums telling the crowd he was going to stiff me when the settle date finally came. You can't make this stuff if you tried.

And the CLIFF NOTES version of this REALLY is???? :LMAO

I am truly a FRAUD and DISGUSTING...

I STIFFED you Dave and it's everyone else's fault...:finger004

I will NEVER pay you as long as there are excuses and assholes like me that go together, ok?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I already mentioned why he is here, Ken called or somehow contacted him that he needed more folks to discredit me. I worked for Ken, he goes out of his way to start trouble, then contacts everyone that he is either paying or has some business relationship with to pile on. He enjoys seeing his minions fight his battles once he instigates one.

Also #5 in OP is the old programmer of sorts at the RX that Ken apparently hates these days, I am sure Lander is somehow now getting that money. Haven't noticed, does he still post at the RX? If not that is the guy that's probably doing behind the scenes work here. I won't say I know anything factually but perhaps it's Sound of Silence or another Ken brown-noser of the site.

Ken likes his employees to use new names so it looks like he has more supporters, LOL. BTW I will start with you next General. I try to be a nice guy but they keep pulling me back in. :p

Dave Mahoney

EOG Member

Do you REALLY think people are that stupid. So once again your story is, you called me to make arrangements because thats the kind of stand up honorable guy you are and in all the excitment of you paying this bill I decide to go to the forums and call you out, giving you the chance not to pay. That sounds like a great idea.....

COME ON. WHO DO YOU THINK BELIEVES THAT?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Shrink - tell them the story about me saving your life in a Vegas hotel room, LOL. If you want to lie and misrepresent items about me I will be forced to tell the truth about you. I like my chances.