KuRsE_AnGeLs

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Ace-Ace thread for NBA

had Den-9 last night record 29-18 +31.5

Hint for today

the whole name of both team = 29 letters

16+13=30

as they say down under
<table class="Lines-Display-Data-odd" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="Display-Team"> CHARLOTTE BOBCATS n NEW JERSEY NETS under
</td> <td class="Display-Points">
</td> <td class="Display-Money">
</td> <td class="Display-BuyPoints">
</td> <input name="NoBuypoints" value="0" type="hidden"> <td class="Display-Amounts">
</td> <td class="Display-NSS">
</td> </tr> <input name="id_813171_9_1" value="8_813171_9_1_3_NEW JERSEY NETS_NULL_130_2009-12-04 20:05:00.0_Charlotte vs. New Jersey_NULL_NULL_516_1372_0_MoneyLine_N_50_300" type="hidden"> <tr> <td class="Display-NSS">
</td> <td class="Display-Date">
</td> <td class="Display-Team">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Doboy

EOG Member

:blink:<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=time><TD class=timechanged colSpan=6>
went up 5 points

8:00 PM EST
</TD></TR><TR class="team odd"><TD style="TEXT-TRANSFORM: uppercase" class=name>515 CHARLOTTE BOBCATS</TD><TD class=line>-5.5 +02</TD><TD class=line>-5 / -5 -05 / -4.5 -05</TD><TD class="currentline ">-3.5 -05</TD><TD class="line ">-160</TD><TD class="score "></TD></TR><TR class="team even"><TD style="TEXT-TRANSFORM: uppercase" class=name>516 NEW JERSEY NETS</TD><TD class=line>178</TD><TD class=line>180.5 / 181 / 181.5</TD><TD class="currentline ">182</TD><TD class="line ">+140</TD><TD class="score "></TD></TR><TR class=note><TD colSpan=6>NJ-G-Dooling-Questionable</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WLDTRKY

EOG Member

Oops little bump in the road
have a hint for Sat
tailing you to the end
Great Job

Record 42-30 +32 units

as everyone knows after Football season is over I cant post...but can show ones once a week or give hints...I play 1-3 a day if you need more PM me

hint for today

if you take the "n" away and add one it looks like one of myBets that lost last week in the NFL....I like this play 3 units

gl

Ace

cheapseats

EOG Master

Record 42-30 +32 units

as everyone knows after Football season is over I cant post...but can show ones once a week or give hints...I play 1-3 a day if you need more PM me

hint for today

if you take the "n" away and add one it looks like one of myBets that lost last week in the NFL....I like this play 3 units

gl

Ace

I was not aware, can you explain this to me, thanks.

I was not aware, can you explain this to me, thanks.

after the football season is over...Doc does not want me to posted any of my picks on forums...as most know I work for docsports as allen Eastman

did not want to start something that I cant do for the whole season

still can do a few picks but not like it was everyday unless you get on my mail like to see them...pm Will show you a way... or after football I will still be here to help as alway but you will not see all the picks

Ace

been on a 9-3 run the last few days
record 55-45 +31 units
I can only posted a pick 1 a week after the superbowl
need more PM me
today Hint....its a dog that could make it to the Moon.... for 2.5 units

two week later record 70-55 +40 units and now on a 8-1 run

hint for today

take out the middle and add both ends =9
for those that want more picks (because I cant posted all my picks any more) PM me

best to all

Ace-Ace

KuRsE_AnGeLs

EOG Enthusiast

two week later record 70-55 +40 units and now on a 8-1 run

hint for today

take out the middle and add both ends =9
for those that want more picks (because I cant posted all my picks any more) PM me

best to all

Ace-Ace
i believe its miami heat.. take out the middle and put both words together is 9 words/

WLDTRKY

EOG Member

With NBA in the 800 on some sites then cle is the bet cause 811 and 821 come into play. He says take out the middle. So if you use "out" as a 0 then Cle is the play. Of course we have to be interperting correctly.

on a 12-3 run
record 76-57 +45 units

hint

key game total today on the up side

3rd letter is "a"

season goes on for 4 more mo's,,,there is a way to see all
pm me

best to all

Ace

Fugetaboutit

EOG Enthusiast

If its the city names, could be the Charlotte, Utah and Miami.

If its the team names, Heat and Trailblazers (works for Blazers too).

Utah is playing Portland, so that's a possibility, although I think its the over in the MIA/BOS game.

If its the city names, could be the Charlotte, Utah and Miami.

If its the team names, Heat and Trailblazers (works for Blazers too).

Utah is playing Portland, so that's a possibility, although I think its the over in the MIA/BOS game.

its away team..if you see the number you want to play BJ....

Fugetaboutit

EOG Enthusiast

I'm thinking 721 Charlotte now.

But the fact that he said "game total today on the up side" makes me think it could be the over.

Ichigo82

EOG Member

wow...the over for Lakers/Char was so clutch. I thought I lost that one...Thank you Ronald Murray in making that 3 point shooter with .01 second remaining. LOL

break is over...record 82-68 +40.5 units

hint for today

its a name of a butter

key game to start onthe 2nd half of the season

as you know I cant show my picks because I
work for Docsports...this should be a easy hint for 3 sticks!!
need more picks PM me