AirForce/Houston in game thread....

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Re: AirForce/Houston in game thread....

Well that drive wasn't too comforting. Hopefully Houston will catch up with the speed of this option attack eventually.

Nevermind i am glad to have the +5 in this game, that was a great drive by AF....

If Houston D is struggling in the 1st to stop the option in the 2nd half AF will gash them...Also AF looks "quicker" than Houston...

Nevermind i am glad to have the +5 in this game, that was a great drive by AF....

If Houston D is struggling in the 1st to stop the option in the 2nd half AF will gash them...Also AF looks "quicker" than Houston...
wish i had +5...bought to +4...line was 4 at bookmaker then switched to 3.5 when i bought an hour before the game then somehow went all the way up to 5! not gonna matter...ACADEMY wins this one outright!:houra

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

they just mentioned Glenn Davis '44, Doc Blanchard '45, and Roger Staubach '63 all Heisman winners and completely ignored Joe Bellino Navy '60

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i left my Pc for afew minutes..why did they not take a FG with 8 seconds left ?? is it really 17-17

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

what is that - at least 7 points houston has flat out PISSED AWAY

those cum back to bit you in a shrink sized ass later

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i left my Pc for afew minutes..why did they not take a FG with 8 seconds left ?? is it really 17-17
it was a good idea - 8 sec left and 2 TO to go for it

a dump underneath and the RB got tackled at the 2

shoulda gone OOB but didn't - and thus houston PISSED away points

And no timeout on defense with 1:40 left on 3rd and 16 for the Force was just a bad. Lost 40 seconds there.

Also that kickoff fumble on an arm tackle was a joke. But still a nice FG there at the end and we would be much better off. Unreal. Lets see what happens in this half. Houston needs to get the offense going.