All NBA First team 2019-20

kane

EOG master
The 16th time the GOAT made All NBA first team, and does it when most athletes are thinking about retiring, the guy is fucking ridiculous

Heim

EOG Master
The five on this list just happen to be the top 5 in NBA efficiency ratings....coincidence?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
According to Adrian Woj, Giannis Antetokounmpo has been named the 2020 NBA MVP.

I said I wasn't going to complain so I won't but I want the record to reflect that I struggle in protest against this selection chosen by people who have no clue what they are watching and turn this award into some stat competition.

kane

EOG master
Giannis should do the right thing and give the award to LeBron, Spo and the Heat exposed the flaws in Giannis's game

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Giannis should do the right thing and give the award to LeBron, Spo and the Heat exposed the flaws in Giannis's game

Mil also hung tough w/out him against one of the most hard-nosed, grinding teams in the LG who were trying to dispatch them, ASAP. They did themselves proud,

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Mil also hung tough w/out him against one of the most hard-nosed, grinding teams in the LG who were trying to dispatch them, ASAP. They did themselves proud,

I thought Mil won 2 for some reason, they only won 1 game, the game, w/out Giannis. JFC., NBA, that's your MVP? I'm complaing and I said I wouldn't but we have tons of new informatoin on this which only confirms what I thought beforehand.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Again how can James be the MVP when he's not the most valuable player on his own team?

Says the guy who said 13-Klaws > UniBron

Says the guy who said Kyrie > AD

Says the guy who said LBJ would be the 4th best player in LA.

Says the guy who said Denver would suck.

Says the guy who claimed Denver had no go-to guy and 13-Klaws had 3 closers (LMAO at PG13 being considered that) and one guy, Murray, outscored them all

Says the guy who laughed at Capt. America, AKA The Bald Mamba, AKA The Meme GOAT, AKA The CaruShow, AKA The Clipper Killer, AKA Alexander the Great, AKA AC Fresh, AKA Big Balder Brand........

I'm the guy who posted this over a year ago only to have Coach Vogel repeat it a year later:
https://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/unibrons-secret-weapon.7463282/#post-7567852

BTW, him and LBJ are the best Net Rating duo in the LG.....

Says the guy who has said 50 other things that have been proven patently false.

You're a dumb fuck who will swinging from a rope because you're too fucking dumb to know when your licked.... Should have bent that knee preseason like I told you to, I told you we would have the two best players in a 13-Klaws series and looky,, looky....

Lebron James
James Harden
Giannis
Luka Doncic
Anthony Davis

One of us has extremely well calibrated NBA takes and the other is a total BS Artist.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
This is the same team as last year's non playoff team, and Green has been a negative. They added AD and now a Finals contender. He led the Lakers in everything but assists. He's not the team MVP !?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This is the same team as last year's non playoff team, and Green has been a negative. They added AD and now a Finals contender. He led the Lakers in everything but assists. He's not the team MVP !?

Gee, now that I think about it, you're right for the first time in your NBA life, Congrats.

Hold on, since you say Kyrie > AD, then Kyrie is MVP.

Clowns get clowned and trolls get trolled and you have so many fucking gems you make my job too easy.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Hold on, since somehow you have gotten it in your mind that PG13 is some kind of closer, Playoff P is MVP!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
So are you saying he's focusing on individual achievements more than championship rings?

LeBron voiced displeasure at the low number of first-place votes he received in MVP voting.

I would prefer he's more focused on the task at hand, the Western Conference Finals and then possibly the NBA Finals.

After all, LeBron has a career record of 3-6 in the NBA Finals.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Voting for the NBA MVP award is conducted by a global panel of 100 journalists and one fan.

Strange but true.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
LeBron voiced displeasure at the low number of first-place votes he received in MVP voting.

I would prefer he's more focused on the task at hand, the Western Conference Finals and then possibly the NBA Finals.

After all, LeBron has a career record of 3-6 in the NBA Finals.

LBJ mentioned him getting snubbed for DPOY back in the day. He made the same argument that I have made for years.... How the fuck can Gasol win it that year when he was voted to the 2nd All Defensive Team by the Coaches, the guys who actually have to scheme for these guys? LBJ should be a B2B, two-time DPOY (the year Chandler won it)...

LBJ also made the same MVP argument I have made, people don't know what they are watching. It can be extremely frustrating having to deal w/ the incompetence of others.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Ask him yourself but I understand if you are afraid to talk to him because preseason you talked about him dissapearing in the Playoffs.... Yeah, he was non-existant in Game 1..... Clown.

Heim

EOG Master
Some media people shouldn't have votes. For example Maria Taylor kept Anthony Davis off the 1st, 2nd and 3rd team All NBA....how is that possible?