American Idol Weekly Chatter Thread.....* It's Time *

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
It's time, for many of us, to enjoy our favorite show again this year.....we are back for an 8th season, looking for the next star in music....we'll have some fun, rag on some singers, praise some others, bitch about Paula, cringe at something Simon says, and praise our "dog" Randy....should be another fun year.....

This is just a chatter thread for those of us fans of the show.....please dont post any spoilers in this....GD has a great thread started for gambling options on the show, spoilers, and contestant info, please check it out...

This will just be our chatter thread about the show, what we like, what we dont like, who we think goes, and who we think stays.....

Lets enjoy another great season of American Idol...

mofome

Banned
Re: American Idol Weekly Chatter Thread.....* It's Time *

god damnit, this show is back. bucs, you, dober, and SG should be able to make the forum some money on this business! The experts!

Journeyman

EOG Master

:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-

I prefer the show later in the season when we really know who is who, but this show never gets old to me :+cool-1+

giddyup.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

fun to see some of these faces from the past....u forget just HOW MUCH talent has traveled through this show....not just the winners

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

biggest upset in AI history, when Reuben beat Clay...

NO ONE saw that coming that night...

Did I already mention that my boner for the big kat just won't go away?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

she was pretty , thats for sure...but for being a runner up, she sure has just dropped off the map..

Journeyman

EOG Master

I wonder if O Frog will make an appearance now that Idol is back, he was always funny in these threads.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

simply amazing the turnouts they get for these auditions...looks like an NFL playoff game crowd...its crazy

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

this kid should go through just cuz of the hair....my gawd

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

OMG, this afro guy can't be good can he?

Um, its 5:16 pm in the west coast, to my knowledge, this show isn't on tv yet.

But, if you wanna tell all the west coasters what happened, well, i'm sure they would appreciate it!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

there's last years Gina Glockson, or whatever her name was......

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

But, if you wanna tell all the west coasters what happened, well, i'm sure they would appreciate it!

FK, this is our chat thread for the show...obviously if you are on the west coast, you might not want to click on the thread til u watch..

However, there arent any "secrets of war" we can be giving away tonight...these are auditions

PO69

EOG Master

I didnt like her that much really. She will NEVER make the final 5

Journeyman

EOG Master

Hey I can't help it's on here on the east.

Kid if you don't want to know don't look in here, sorry.:pop:

Good to see they are highlighting the ones shown in the season thread. May want to check out the Dobie Dozen preview there if you want to be familiar with the names coming up. If you don't want the show guide, please don't spoil it for yourself.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Great voice, but more tattoos than a drunken sailor. Won't make the top 5 like Paula said but she was good.

she'll be like the rocker chick Gina, she might make top 10, but once they get to "country", "ballads", "showtunes" she'll be done quick...

that girl last year, could really sing, but she needed to sing "her" music...once it was something else, she couldnt do it..

Actually i just looked it up, it wasnt Gina that i was thinking of (even though she was kinda rocker), i was thinking of Amanda from last year...she made top 12, but once u had to do the different genre's she was gone.....here is who i was talking about, and she was good at rock....but the rest hurt her..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/61-b3I6bD-E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/61-b3I6bD-E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Paula mad cuz Simon said she wrote 'Straight Up"....guess she isnt so proud of that song...but it was a huge hit, and many people liked it..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

wow, i must have missed that one....i didnt think that Stevie was that good...i mean she wasnt bad, but nothing that i felt would stand out...and i seem to be the only one that felt that way, including the judges......she did remind me of Carly a little, but i thought she was kinda shaky when singing that....

but hold on, here comes BIKINI GIRL......LOL

Stevie Wright...from out of nowhere. Not even on the radar 10 minutes ago.
Looks promising. Color me impressed.:thumbsup

Journeyman

EOG Master

holy crap we have a bonafide female villain....that was classic.

Is it right, though, that SImon put her through to Hollywood before she sang? :devil:

Journeyman

EOG Master

I don't care for the new judge...

kinda Dan Deirdorfish, bleh....(one and done)