And that's why black athletes should take a knee during National Anthem

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I agree with all that, but as a holder of lots of mutual fund $$$, I'm just glad that my 35% losses of a month or 2 ago, have been pared to about 10%. And I'm getting money out on the spikes so that when it collapses again, and it will, as the actual underlying economy is and will be in shamble for the foreseeable future, at least I'll have protected my money. People like Billy were smart enough to get 100% out before 2020. I'm taking gradual steps to join him.

Record massive deficit and debt. Massive tax cuts which inflates the markets. Stock buy backs inflate the stock price and the management buying back the stock are making millions on manipulating the stock price.

10 unarmed Black men shot and killed by cops in 2019. You should see their backgrounds and circumstances. More unarmed White men shot but no one cares.

Valuist

EOG Master
A question for the woke left. There was a "peaceful protest" nearby on Sunday (actually was peaceful). All of the neighboring businesses closed early and some boarded up the windows. Was that racist? It's a hot topic on my FB.

Had that happen in my town on Tuesday. How is protecting property racist?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
A question for the woke left. There was a "peaceful protest" nearby on Sunday (actually was peaceful). All of the neighboring businesses closed early and some boarded up the windows. Was that racist? It's a hot topic on my FB.
Why would that be racist, and why would that be a hot topic on your Facebook? Glad to see MAGAT's didn't interfere, or some overly aggressive Cops became Idiots, so it could remain peaceful. Most of the protests are, and would remain so, if not for outside agitators and over aggressive Police.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
10 unarmed Black men shot and killed by cops in 2019. You should see their backgrounds and circumstances. More unarmed White men shot but no one cares.
I watched it. And to think all of this destruction is happening because of a media driven racial bias that really doesn't exist (especially when it comes to injustice by cops if you know how to read and analyze numbers even somewhat logically) strictly because of political agenda. It really is sad to watch. All i can say is be safe out there.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I watched it. And to think all of this destruction is happening because of a media driven racial bias that really doesn't exist (especially when it comes to injustice by cops if you know how to read and analyze numbers even somewhat logically) strictly because of political agenda. It really is sad to watch. All i can say is be safe out there.

Absolutely. The Guesser and runner types are the actual purveyors of racism.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If you really want to get sick to your stomach, I'm breaking down some of the videos of the George Floyd murder. There are a lot more questions than answers as to whether it was actually staged or not.

There are a lot of things that go on during it that make absolutely no sense - aside from the guy with his knee on an unresponsive detainee.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
If you really want to get sick to your stomach, I'm breaking down some of the videos of the George Floyd murder. There are a lot more questions than answers as to whether it was actually staged or not.

There are a lot of things that go on during it that make absolutely no sense - aside from the guy with his knee on an unresponsive detainee.
This is the Insanity that actual Americans have to deal with.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Sad part is I actually bought into this shit until i looked at the numbers myself. What a sick pathetic joke. New lows get reached every day unfortunately.
Yeah, you used to be sane, until BR turned you into a Cultist, with his mean posts, LOL. No problem with Cultists calling for death of everyone who disagrees with them and Dear Leader.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
This is the Insanity that actual Americans have to deal with.

Ever thought it would be smart to walk up to a suspect in a vehicle, leaving your squad car a block away, instead of driving over there and boxing them in with your squad car?

Ever seen a handcuffed detainee grab something out of their back pocket and hand it to an officer which that officer puts in their pocket?

How about a police car that does a u-turn stopping short of a crosswalk momentarily and then proceeding to block a crosswalk (and incidentally block the surveillance camera from the squad car) only for the officer to be told to walk back across the street to watch the people (that were not detained) from entering the vehicle? Do you have any idea why that officer would leave those people in the first place?

Ever seen two officers walk a detainee across the street to their squad car together only for one of the officers to turn around once they got to the squad, look the other way, and after the detainee falls down, open the DRIVER'S door of the squad car without the detainee in the back?

Ever seen EMT not actually lift the patient onto a gurney or stretcher and help drag the incapacitated patient on the ground instead? Ever seen training videos on how EMT's are supposed to do that?

Ever seen what real EMT's have said about their response in the video?

It all makes a ton of sense. But you believe everything you're told always because you have no mind of your own.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah, you used to be sane, until BR turned you into a Cultist, with his mean posts, LOL. No problem with Cultists calling for death of everyone who disagrees with them and Dear Leader.

Yup. It's everyone around you that lost their sanity and not the singular common component. LOL.