Andy Murray vs Milos Raonic and why Murray simply won't care enough to win....

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I believe Andy Murray already knows he is back. He battled past Tiafoe on Saturday in 3 sets and battled past Zverev in 3 as well yesterday while totaling 5 hours on court already. He doesnt need to be on court any longer than he has to by defeating Raonic today with the US Open starting on Monday. Its been hot and humid in Cincinnati as well this week and will continue. Will be around 90 today against Raonic. Murray wont risk his health and hip by advancing.

Even though the price seems steep on Raonic at -180, I strongly believe this has a higher shot at hitting due to the reasons above. Even if my reasoning turns out to be completely wrong, this bet has a greater shot at hitting because partly the reason he got by his first two opponents is because their serving was dog shit something Raonic's won't be.

Milos Ranoic -180.

Lets go! My only bet of the day for a decent amount!

choslamshe

EOG Master
I'm on Milos as well but only for the last sentence in your second paragraph. To think Andy "doesn't want to progress" coming off two great wins is ridiculous. Milos will not have the serve difficulties that Sverev did and I don't think Andy will hang with him as a result.

GL

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I really dont think he is going to risk it. There's no benefit to advance which gives him less time to recover for US Open. Its going to be hot and humid rest of the week in Cincy too. This will be 3 matches in 4 days. Just dont think he will care that much oppose to just working on his game and going through motions.

Strongly believe he is thinking the same way too entering this match.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
GL but where's my temporary ignore button when you need it? I love the passion and emotion but there's a reason it's called a tiitle thread, not a damn young and the restless soap opera.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
LETS FUCKING GO! BOUGHT MODELO. CRACKING OPEN MY FIRST ONE NOW.

LETS GO YOU FUCKING CANADIAN!

Then maybe clippers somehow or is it too late?